• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Why cant u make the riddle easier >.>

swampert ex

team oblivion rules
wait i take the other one back i think this si the right one- Bright marshmallow-colored snow blinds us with its gleaming white color because it reflects beams of white light. Instead of absorbing light, snow's complex structure prevents the light from shining through its lattice formation. so yeah thats my answer

Majiksub

Srsly guys does anyone ever use the clan site. I mean whats the point in having one if everybody still posts on serebii

chaoses

oblivious chaos
swampert ex and dracondix the ridlle is very simple ur just thinking about it to hard
majisub yes we use our clansite but we mainly use the chat at the bottom i uslally post only anoucment or somethign like that

hey chaoses i was wondering if i could help yellow diamond out in the eving shop. Also i would like to take 1 of the battle tester positions available.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
if u want to be tester then u can post the tester's app. I'm sure u can take over yellow diamond for now until his back (though i dont no where he went)

swampert ex

team oblivion rules
swampert ex and dracondix the ridlle is very simple ur just thinking about it to hard
majisub yes we use our clansite but we mainly use the chat at the bottom i uslally post only anoucment or somethign like that

i could swear thatrs the right answer the white beam of light

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
I have thought of the easy way but u said that it wasnt 'snow is snow cuz snow is white' hmmm.... if snow isnt white we wont have snow angles?

chaoses

oblivious chaos
u just think about it rong and to hard
kamiyama takishi yes u can join can u plz fill out the fourm in the front ?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Fc:
In game name:
Fav pokemon:
How often your on your online
Do you know standar rules:
Do you use any hacking devices:
How Many other clans are you in:
Finaly do you have a wifi team ready:

here is the joining form for everyone to use

chaoses

oblivious chaos
hey guys im puting one more job on the tops post it called the chaining sho for this u must be very good at chaining i will run it until someone fills it
for now i will only take on one thing at a time i have the right to refuse anythign and so does the person who will or me running the shop
but they do have to do alot of orders or there fired (i sorta want to fire someone lol but not relly)

chaoses

oblivious chaos
sure swampert ex il battle ypu next time your on
the answer to the riddle since the 3 days have gone by
itss.......
becuase it simply forgot its color
:p

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
u guys are coming into quite a thrashing, i suspect u will get no victories in all your matches.

i guess im a jerk aye?

what are you talking about...? our war against s.e.......it hasn't even commenced yet..... DUH!!

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
hey swampert i saw ure post on s.e. .............u'd quit our clan for them.....hehehe u really r a team player.......i might b on s.e. but u should always stick with your original clan unless you tell them that you're quiting (which u didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.