• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinder would it kill u to shut up about me once, after all where do 3 losses on your win record come from.

Jmh could i battle u after you battle davinator on sunday.

GO OBLIVION!!!!!

well you were a sore loser who didnt agree to battle me and run.

i had just countered a move that did 400hp to my sponge and u said you never know what could of happen, ill tell u what would of happen , your infernape would of been dead and i would of won as it was your last pokemon

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
-.- ok could we stop spamming now? Kinder yet you should drop everything and run. If you have nothing to say why say anything at all -.-

How do make it grow? and also wat about swampert ex?
because i'm not interested in getting a infracture or getting a mod saying: Dont post off topics! And also I'm sorry if this is SPAM
bah I'm probably going to get banned tomorrow 0.0

ok yeah i got to admit that this was me XD

chaoses

oblivious chaos
Davinator? Where art thou Davinator?

Forgot our war engagement? Something tells me that you, just like the rest of Team Oblivion have been shaken to the core!

jmh ill see if i can find him on our team site and tell him
o yes im so scared tht im yawning

chaoses

oblivious chaos
so i can meet u there and laff at u :p

soo no ideas for give away for the december holday?
has any other people got there war battle done?

this is quite boring, no clan war battles have been done, guess we will have to wait until the weekend for some results

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
this is quite boring, no clan war battles have been done, guess we will have to wait until the weekend for some results

even though i didnt try out for war yeah wat he said -.-

The_Landlord

I don't care...
BaldWombat PMed me today. We should have our battle either tonight or tomorrow night.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
ok thnx for the update and im relly srry jack manneqiun for the late update to ur rank

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
I'm joining alot of diffrent clans to both help them meet friends ._o

Count me in
activity: 6-over 9000 hours a day

I can pwn so har in wars that it's starting to scare myself :eek:
anywhoo, banners, breeding, anything can be done. Just not that much atm, as schools been pretty hard.. ;/

-yosh

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
are we goin to start this again? Omg. if i wanted a battle i would probably joke about someone begining scare.

--------------------------.-------------------------------

napkin23

Whoa can I join
Fc: in sign
In game name: Vic
Fav pokemon: Depends
How often your on your online: at least 1 hour usually more
Do you know standard rules: Yep
Finaly do you have a wifi team ready: yes, and Im working on the second

chaoses

oblivious chaos
I'm joining alot of diffrent clans to both help them meet friends ._o

Count me in
activity: 6-over 9000 hours a day

I can pwn so har in wars that it's starting to scare myself :eek:
anywhoo, banners, breeding, anything can be done. Just not that much atm, as schools been pretty hard.. ;/

-yosh
sure u can join along with napkin23 ill send u both our team site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.