• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulegacy

Banned
so who am i fighting before the 6th
and i will be back the 13th

chaoses

oblivious chaos
anyone signing up for the tourny with the 2 team team freezing cold and us plz sign up now so we can get it started as soon as posible i will post this on site to so if u miss out on sign up to bad
i also lost my clan war match 0-2 twaz a good game phop

on another note everything on front padge will be update with new ideas if u want anything added or a sugestion made on it plz let me know threw pm

rember people participating in clan war u have until april 8th to get it done

here are the line up once again

Team oblivion vs. rebellion
Phop Vs Chaoses
Baldwombat Vs The_landlord
assassinsceptile Vs Selenaluvsdylan22
Flamethrowa Vs BlissfulBlissy
Woliwo Vs ger9119
so far they are winning 2-0

and welcome to the team midnightjewlz

new banner in the fro added as of now look at it :) tell me what u think

Last edited:

paulegacy

Banned
since you are still setting things up i guess i can not be in the tourney aw well see you april 13th

chaoses

oblivious chaos
have fun were ever you going but i have to say we lost our clan war since the won 2 battles and the deadline has been ended as of today and also i might not be active for a few days as im going to the hospital a lot something that happened about 2 days ago and there making me go every other day to check up

so have a good day or night : chaoses

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
seeking a clan

could I possibly join your clan?
forum name: Nikkoru_91
FC: 0001-9236-2661
Favorite: Ninetales! ;038; ^^
Experience: playing since the days of r/b/y, but i have no exp at competitive play.

Last edited:

h20 is not water!!!

Electivire is cool
i would like to be a member of your "Team Oblivion"
form name:H20 is not water!!!
in game name:Ingrid
friend code:4468 6859 2072
If any more info is needed please let me know because i want to be a member of Team Oblivion.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
could I possibly join your clan?
forum name: Nikkoru_91
FC: 0001-9236-2661
Favorite: Ninetales! ;038; ^^
Experience: playing since the days of r/b/y, but i have no exp at competitive play.

sure you can join ill add you to list and send you all the info ( ninetales rulez :) )

i would like to be a member of your "Team Oblivion"
form name:H20 is not water!!!
in game name:Ingrid
friend code:4468 6859 2072
If any more info is needed please let me know because i want to be a member of Team Oblivion.

sure you can join to ill send you the info and add you shortly :)

paulegacy

Banned
wow chaoses i hope you feel better
and hey everybudy i am back

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Yay! ^^ Glad to be on the team! Anyway, i noticed the first post said we're gonna fight Team Rebellion? has that been finished, and if not do we have a starting date yet?

paulegacy

Banned
if i can still sign up i am
when will it start

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
i will add u paulegacy any other members, 7 more people needed before tourney starts, 8 in my clan, 4 rounds

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
i will add u paulegacy any other members, 7 more people needed before tourney starts, 8 in my clan, 4 rounds

I could join in, if there's time for me to get a team ready.

im new to battling but i think a tourney would be good start to my battling so if there are any spaces left could i please join

Last edited:

chaoses

oblivious chaos
Thank you andrew1239 for getting things moving
well im looking for a member manager meaning for the times im really inactive
the person would have to

message the people the site if i havent been on for more hten 2 days or so welcome to the team

on another note i have some good and bad news
good news - my RL drama is over so i can try to b on more
bad new- i cant find my ds :(

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
i add u two to the league, just 5 places left, if u find ds chaoses do u wanna be in tourney,

Nice banner

Status
Not open for further replies.