• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team of Awesome;RMT

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Ok here it is:
Lv.64 Jirachi@Kings rock
Zen headbutt
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Draco Meteor
This is a Smr2010 Jirachi

Lv.52 Conkeldurr@Leftovers
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Stone Edge
Bulk Up

Lv.50 Ferrothorn@Rocky helmet
Power Whip
Pin Missle
Toxic
Flash

Lv.48 Jynx@Expert belt
Lovely Kiss
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Psychic

Lv.58 Cloyster@Kings Rock
Iron Defense
Substitute
Shell Smash
Icicle Spear

I need a 6th member...

Im open to any suggestions, and thank you.

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
For Ferrothorn, this set is very good:

Ferrothorn@Rocky Helmet
\\Iron Barbs | Careful
//252 HP; 4 Def; 252 Sp Def
-Curse
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed/Ingrain
-Gyro Ball

I'll explain things that might need it:
-EVs/Nature: Boost Sp Def and lower Sp Atk with Careful nature. Then, max out HP for defense, boost Defense a tad (you'll see why later, if you don't already), and max out Sp Defense.

-First, use Leech Seed/Ingrain to get some health flowing to him. If you don't feel like breeding him for Leech Seed, use Ingrain.
-Then, use Curse a few times, I'd say aim for 3 or 4, too boost Defense and Attack a lot, and Lower Speed.
-Defense boosts with Curse make a lot of Defense EVs unnecessary. The Attack boost boosts Power Whip and Gyro Ball (STAB as well)
-The Speed drop also boosts Gyro Ball, and with Ferrothorn's already tragic speed, it won't really make a difference in the long run.

You also might want a sweeper. I suggest this one:

Haxorus@Muscle Band
\\Mold Breaker | Adamant
//4 HP; 252 Atk; 252 Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Explanation:
-Muscle Band+Adamant nature+252 Attack and Speed EVs=AMAZING PHYSICAL SWEEPER.
-Dragon Dance (Even just one) will make you even stronger and faster.
-Dragon Claw for STAB
-Earthquake (hits Levitate with Mold Breaker) and Rock Slide makes a very good QuakeEdge coverage, resisted by only 6 or so Pokemon in existence.

Last edited:

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Iron Defense and Shell Smash clash with each other.

Cloyster @Leftovers
-Shell Smash
-Rock Blast
-Icicle Spear
-Razor Shell

He was probably going to raise Defense again after Shell Smash with Iron Defense, but that could be done more efficiently anyways.

Cloyster@White Herb
-Shell Smash
-Razor Shell
-Icicle Spear
-Rock Blast

I've never used a Cloyster, so I can't really suggest any specific moves, but if you want to bring back up the Defenses on Cloyster after Shell Smash, give it White Herb. Otherwise, Leftovers is always a good choice.

@Shadow PKMN Trainer: I like the Gardevoir-Darkrai fusion!!

He was probably going to raise Defense again after Shell Smash with Iron Defense, but that could be done more efficiently anyways.

Cloyster@White Herb
-Shell Smash
-Razor Shell
-Icicle Spear
-Rock Blast

I've never used a Cloyster, so I can't really suggest any specific moves, but if you want to bring back up the Defenses on Cloyster after Shell Smash, give it White Herb. Otherwise, Leftovers is always a good choice.

@Shadow PKMN Trainer: I like the Gardevoir-Darkrai fusion!!

That's what I'm saying, he would use Iron Defense after Shell Smash, which is a bad idea.

And thanks for the compliment :)

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Oh, okay. :p But besides the waste of the turn, how else is it bad? Cuz I'm currently training a Carracosta and I'm thinking of giving it a White Herb with Shell Smash, but I'm unused to the concept.

And you're welcome!

OT: Don't give Jirachi Zen Headbutt unless you really want that chance of flinching. You don't need two STABs and that way you can focus on just EV training for Sp Atk rather than both. I'd say give it Calm Mind or HP Ice (BoltBeam coverage is always good).

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
for the sixth you could add volcarona but i dont know item for it
volcarona
quiver dance
fiery dance
hurricane
bug buzz

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
If you go with Volcarona, give him Wide Lens, for Hurricane's poor accuracy, or even better, have Jinx or Cloyster set up with Rain Dance. Of course, don't use Fiery Dance in rain unless you use a few Quiver Dances beforehand. Which I highly suggest with Volcarona.

If you wanna be able to get out a lot of Q Dances, max out its Defense stat (which is very poor), and then split the rest between Speed and Sp Defense, and give a little, maybe 52 to Sp Atk.

xack

how can you put a ferrowthorn on your team and not but up a spike our stealth rock?mine has stealth rock.but volcaronas a good choice good speed,great sp attack.a great poke.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
how can you put a ferrowthorn on your team and not but up a spike our stealth rock?mine has stealth rock.but volcaronas a good choice good speed,great sp attack.a great poke.

No Stealth Rock for a reason. It's definitely in-game RM. No need for it.