• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Of Uberness And Doom!!!!

Armored Zangoose

Double Battles Only:

Blissey
Toxic
Protect
Softboiled
Shadow Ball

Ninjask
Silver Wind
Shadow Ball
Dig
Agility

Metagross
magnet Rise
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt

Dragonite
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Safeguard

Rampardos
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash

Torterra
Wood Hammer
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

Funny, the pokemon everybody uses for power were my favorites before EVS.

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
Aahm, do you actually know what is Battling Competitively(sp?) :|

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Double battles with no Protect / Explosion?

I don't see a coherent strategy in this team whatsoever: what exactly do you want to do with this team? Wear down the opponent with indirect damage, or go BOOM on things? I only see a team that's basically six OU / BL pokemon thrown together, and given random movesets that don't support one another.

I realise that double battles are significantly harder to plan a strategy for than say, single battles, but do try to at least come up with something. It's not that hard to come up with a strategy with what you want to do with your team you know.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Seriously. It should be themeed. I dont see much uberness in this once-so-ever.
Ttry make it Rain /dance themed. Or Sansstorm. or Explosion.