• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
I am still waiting on Iggly to reply.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
DI i am proud to say that i won my war battle with cousin dan. Probably the most exciting battle ever. We were both down to ourlast pokemon and i was confused and badly poisened, he had 1 health, all i needed to do was land a hit or i was finished and i did land my hit :D

1-0 to me

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
well done VTUSH

Jiraiya07

Ero-Sennin
I lost to Yoshi! I had it the game........ then he stole it and won! 1-0! Gliscor vs luke! luke HP ice! wow cool enh

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Doc Is. I have been on all day for the past 3 days and Iggly seems to come on after I do-_- This is very annoying. I am still waiting for him to get online.

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
Right; tell me when the match does get underway. Where's Weebl?

Doc Is. I have been on all day for the past 3 days and Iggly seems to come on after I do-_- This is very annoying. I am still waiting for him to get online.

Well there are still seven days left ^^
Maybe PM him and arrange a time via PM for the both of you than idly waiting? That seems to be the most efficient way to get things done.

Unfortunate, Jiraiya. While I am glad that the Church has taken the lead in the war, it saddens me as a devout advocate of battling that a battler of your caliber would lose out.

Edit: in the case of Weebl, he may battle Zap. If Cy3o can't be found and Zap agrees, he can battle to facilitate more smooth warrage

Iggly

Banned

If you had actually read my pm you'd know that I'm 9 hours ahead of your time, so the time you're supposedly waiting for me I'm asleep, go figure
I've just pm'd you about a new apointment, I'll try and stay up later, but within reason

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
If you had actually read my pm you'd know that I'm 9 hours ahead of your time, so the time you're supposedly waiting for me I'm asleep, go figure
I've just pm'd you about a new apointment, I'll try and stay up later, but within reason

I have recieved it and I will be waiting during the timeslot I put forward.

Tetsusaiga

Experienced trainer
kind of dumb question on my part, but what is the team orion website? I need to know to get started on my promotion from grunt --> member

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
Tetsusaiga, the website is no longer active.

Everyone give a round of applause to PokeWisdomGiver for her victory against Iggly!

Unfortunately, I can't edit the first post. God knows why.

Weebl, it's up to you now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.