• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think not night shadow!!!

Doctor is, do we all still need to battle you if we are all ready members?

only the upcoming member will have to battle him!!!we are already members so we dont need to challenge doctor.hope i helped u!!!

i think not night shadow!!!

this rule will aplly only 4 the upcoming members.we are already members so we dont need to challenge doctor!!!

Hmmkay I shall give this a try, never really been into a "team" before...

Lets see, my Pokemon...
I have a hand full of Pokemon that I can use, I do EV train them and breed them for nature, but I never do IV... (breeding them is already annoying.)

The Pokemon I have up for battles is Mismagius, Scizor, Gallade, Flareon, Registeel, Regice, Starmie, Magnezone, Gardevoir, Lucario, Jirachi, Azelf, and Mesprit. These are the Pokemon that I would normaly use (if I would pick three).

Mismagius (EV train in Sp.Atk and Speed, with a Timed nature.)
Holds a Expert Belt.
Moves are Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, and Pain Split.
This is a normal attacker, I would use Pain Split when heath is low, Calm Mind would be use if have to.

Gallade (I can't remember what I put in, ATK and maybe speed? It has Jolly Nature and also shiny)
Holds a Lum Berry. Has "Steadfast" ability.
Moves are X-Scissor, Close Combat, Sword Dance, and Psycho Cut.
This is also a normal attacker, when heath gets abit low or ensure for a one-hit KO, Close Combat would be use, Sword Dance is use if can.

Regice (I sorta remember what EV, Defense and maybe Sp.Atk? It has a Bold Nature.)
Holds a Lum Berry.
Moves are Ice Beam, Charge Beam, Rest, and Amnesia.
My Special wall, if I am facing a special attacker, Amnesia would be use three times then use Charge Beam until atleast third stage, then use Ice Beam. If HP gets low, rest will be use to heal. Even ubers find it hard to take down this guy.

I do change what Pokemon I will use, but in 6vs6, Mismagius, Siczor, Gallade, Flareon, Regsteel, and Regice will be use. My team is normaly made out of Pokemon thats rarely use and/or what I like. I plan to get Regirock in my team and replace Registeel. I also will train my Deoxys for defense forme, but that will be for random wifi, just incase someone gets stupid with ubers... also, I never seen anyone use defense Deoxys.

Now for these questions.

"1. Have you ever hacked a Pokemon before or plan on hacking one?"
No, I don't have anything to hack or cheat. But I do have Arceus (shiny and non shiny), a wonder guard Mewtwo, Darkrai (before thay were even out in Japan, had a shiny one too) and I had a Shaymin, all gaven from a friend and never been used and not plan to be use in a wifi battle. I gave away my shiny Darkrai and Shaymin to anoter friend.
2. Do you have a Wi-Fi Battling team?
...uh, yeah, I just already posted them...
3. Why are you interested in joining? What do you hope to be able to do in Team Orion?
For kicks. I don't have any "hopes" to join... if you don't find me good for your team.

Now before I am done, I should let you know that I am not really "creative", I don't need to be in a game. I also not a "competitive battler", I would train my Pokemon for these things, but not 100%, I say I am a neeeat battler, I don't lose easy, but I can be taken out with something tricky.

I do have Pokemon Battle Revolution, and I perfer to battle there if can, but it makes it abit harder cause I have to run back and fourth... using MSN would be nice if you want to plan a battle... easyer than forums I tell you that.
Also, I don't care about this "tier" junk, if I want to use a uber I shall use a uber. Just saying. :x

want to battle 4 testing u!!!

this battle is just 4 fun! to become an oficial member u have to battle doctor is
and if u beat him u join(use mediocre pokemon so dont be afraid)so want to battle me?

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
Im already in lol. And ill battle you

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
Im already in lol. And ill battle you

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
my wifi isnt working atm.. lemme fix it

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
This is a warning shot fired at Team Orion...we are respecting clan ratings...there is a growing suspicion that members of this team have been giving negative ratings. If this continues again, Team Orion will feel the wrath of the Super Elites and war will need to be waged upon you

Consider Team Orion warned

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
I just beat megatrainer in a battle. Does that mean I get 1 OC for this? I had 2 pokemon remaining I think.

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
Im currently accepting battles if anybody would like to challenge me. 6V6 Standard.

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
Doc if you have time I'd like to battle you sometime :p

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
@ JmH Reborn:

Sorry, time to give off warnings to members. o_O

@ Goku Rikaku and Megatrainer
Since I shall not be available this week, please have Megatrainer do a 3v3 battle against you. Mega, please don't use your best Pokemon. Prove your worth! Good luck!

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
@ JmH Reborn:

If you wish to challenge us in a clan war, at least do it skillfully! Consider your team warned! We challenge you this weekend!

xD omfg. well. I presume this will be on Pay-Per-View? Or will you not let us watch this hilarious battle? XD

anyways, you never answered what he had originally been talking about. He had said your clan was suspected of giving other teams terrible ratings, and instead of replying you simply challenge him to a clan war. o.o;; that kind of makes you look more suspicious.

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
Uh, I do not do that kind of thing. I keep ratings to myself.

What is going on? (And isn't it OUR team with terrible ratings?)

Oh no, it's time to send a message to ALL members. Again. Warning. Sorry about this. It will be resolved.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Uh, I do not do that kind of thing. I keep ratings to myself.

What is going on? (And isn't it OUR team with terrible ratings?)

Earlier today I think my team either had 2 or 3 stars >.< I was amazed when it popped back up to four. It just seems weird that so many 1 stars are being given to good clans. someone's going around giving terrible ratings =// possibly the XBC.

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
My members shall receive strict warnings. I apologize for this affair. -_-

Team Huh? would like to echo the words of other institutional leaders. Although we rather enjoy watching you unenlightened place importance on pixelated stars, we feel this is an appropriate avenue to incite violence.

Unlike the Super Elites and Twilight leaders, Unown ?'s bishops do not take well to diplomacy and are happy to destroy you on the battlefield if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.