• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Thank you all:) Good Luck Weeble bring us that win XD

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
thanx everyone I'm battling zappy on Sunday night

weebl33

The Terror Of Death

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
ok so im battling other person tommorow now xd

VTUSH

<---Hatched
so Team Huh? has been closed, did you battle weebl?
and looks as though we are all a bit inactive, what's happening?

HotPocket

Lieks Mudkips
Wait, what's so important about weebl's battle? (no offense)

Anyways, greetings doctor

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
team Orion, your putting weebl33 against a battle where I decided one of our best battlers should do. This risks your chances of winning, as our battler decision was well thought out. If you decline this, then that rick will go on, yet accept it, and the chances of your team winning will be unproblematic.
Team Huh likes the idea of re-doing the war, more like a simple 2-4 of your best battlers against ours. Once selected, it will go on as if a miniature clan tournament, with the ussual standard rules.. Please lets your team have a word in your decision, as we voted ( 3 yea, 0 no ), Your decision..

-yosh

Last edited:

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
PokeWisdonGiver, your putting weebl33 against a battle where I decided one of our best battlers should do. This risks your chances of winning, as our battler decision was well thought out. If you decline this, then that rick will go on, yet accept it, and the chances of your team winning will be unproblematic.
Team Huh likes the idea of re-doing the war, more like a simple 2-4 of your best battlers against ours. Once selected, it will go on as if a miniature clan tournament, with the ussual standard rules.. Please lets your team have a word in your decision, as we voted ( 3 yea, 0 no ), Your decision..

-yosh

Well first of all I am not the leader of the clan so it is not my desicion. So talk to doc is and discuss this:)

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
I knew that, but Dr. Is is rarely on ( my oppinion )
please comment

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
By comment I meant everyone who has an opinion on this should post it. If huge margin of you say yes, then The Leader might as well.

Also wilechse, my banner's done for now, please Rate!

Well again I cannot answer for him, if he does not answer in 3 days then we will call it a tie.

I'm sorry, that is unacceptable. I will not allow for a member of one team's inactivity and presumable cowardice negatively impact the outcome of the war for the other.

Iggly

Banned
True, there's no way this'll be tied like this
I have contacted Dr. about the inactivity
However he replied to me without even answering the topic at hand
This is beginning to look like cowardism indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.