• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team ParaVoide

[aka]

I've decided to get my team rated and make sure I'm doin fine. So, without further ado:

;437;
Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Sp. Def
Relaxed
-Hypnosis
-Gyro Ball
-Stealth Rock
-EarthQuake
;475;
Gallade @ Leftovers
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 228 HP/ 252 Atk/ 30 Sp. Def
Adamant
-Night Slash
-Pyscho Cut
-Thunder Wave
-Close Combat
;196;
Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 196 HP / 122 Sp. Def / 192 Spd
Timid
-Baton Pass
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Substitute
;134;
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Sp. Atk
Bold
-Wish
-Toxic
-Ice Beam
-Surf
;395;
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 6 Atk
Calm
-Grass Knot
-Sleep Talk
-Surf
-Rest
;105;
Marowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252Spd
Jolly
-EQ (Earthquake)
-SD (Swords Dance)
-DE (Double Edge)
-SE (Stone Edge)

Reserve (or whatever you wanna call the "back up" pokemon):
;282;
Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Sp. Atk / 176 Sp. Def / 32 Spd
Modest
-Hypnosis
-Will-O-Wisp
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
;478;
Froslass @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd
Timid
-Destiny Bond
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
;448;
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Close Combat
-Swords Dance
-Extreme Speed / Bullet Punch
-Crunch / Stone Edge / Bullet Punch

Last edited:

otherside

Some guy
If you're going to pass anything, you should probably consider passing Speed to Marowak. That or you should spread some Paralysis around because Marowak doesn't outspeed jack. I'm assuming Marowak is your endgame cleanup Poke.

I also don't see the point of your 'backup pokes'. It's not like you can sub them in halfway through. And there's no point saying you can stop threat X or Y because one of your reserves can do it.

[aka]

If you're going to pass anything, you should probably consider passing Speed to Marowak. That or you should spread some Paralysis around because Marowak doesn't outspeed jack. I'm assuming Marowak is your endgame cleanup Poke.

I also don't see the point of your 'backup pokes'. It's not like you can sub them in halfway through. And there's no point saying you can stop threat X or Y because one of your reserves can do it.
Paralysis sounds like a good idea.

It's just so that I can vary my team from battle to battle. That way I don't become predictable

Zondrina

You lose... ;)
Metagross looks like it will cause 5/6 of your team lots of problems. Especially if its a rest talking meta. But either way cb and agili will also cause you problems.

I recomend sticking swampert on your team to wall meta and set up / roar it / KO it.

Also any rest talking / DD gyara will basically shut down your team. Rest talking for sure and DD possibly if it has time to set up 2 ddances.

You need thunderbolt or hp electric somewhere on there to deal with gyara.

Rest talking / choicing / SD heracross could also cause you problems. Try swaping zong for gliscor.

But really thats up to you.

otherside

Some guy
Replacing Toxic with EQ on Zong would make him a fine Metagross counter.

Loads of teams would have trouble with a Gyara that somehow managed to get 2 DDs in. The point is you don't let it set up in the first place. However, apart from Froslass, none of your Pokes carry an Electric move so you might want to replace Ice Beam or Toxic on Vaporeon with HP Electric.

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
Maybe replace Beam on Empoleon with Rest and give it some def EVs in case of CC and EQ.

[aka]

Replaced Beam w/ Rest on Empoleon and Toxic w/ EQ on Zong.

Btw, seeing as how I'm pretty new to this (and just in general), it's more helpful to tell me what to change it to than it is to tell me to change it.