• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

What I'm thinking of is this:
Typhlosion
Suicune
Jolteon
Scizor
Noctowl
Dragonite

Last edited:

Final

I Submit to No One
Maybe one like this for me.

Feraligatr - didn't let me down in the GSC generation.
Alakazam - good special attacker is good.
Machamp - good physical attacker is good.
Skarmory - probably the best non-Legendary Flyer I would find ingame.
Jolteon - I always tend to have an Electric type of some sort in-game. Mostly for additional Type coverage.
Last slot will probably be a HM slave of some sort.

I would probably leave the Legendaries on PC until I feel like raising them. Either way, I could use a new Lugia and Ho-oh as well as the Legendary Dogs.

Last edited:

Dezzy

Eevee Trainer
Feraligatr
Ampharos
Espeon (I love Eevee and This is my favourite evolution although it's far from the strongest psychic type)
Vileplume/Bellossom
Heracross (Never actually used one before)
Murkrow (If his evolution is available) or Pidgeot

I'm torn between Vile and Bello, Vileplume used to be a staple in my RBY/GSC games but I tried out Bello during a Ruby game and quite liked it. I can't remember if Murkrow is available early on but if it is and it's evolution is available I'll use it alternatively I'll go with Pidgeot as I haven't had one since the RBY days.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I changed my mind a little bit. I've decided that I will definitely, no matter what start with Chikorita this time. I never played through Silver with Chikorita, so hopefully, I'll have some fun with it. I'm also planning on using Miltank, too, since it's such an awesome Pokemon. Quagsire is looking fun, and he'll be good for catching Lugia early on (Yawn + Water Absorb).

Now all I need is some diversity...perhaps Houndoom? If it's available early, I'd definitely love to use it. Noctowl would be nice with Fly + Hypnosis, but I used Noctowl in Platinum, so perhaps I'll breed a Zubat with Hypnosis And I guess I could round it with Scizor for nostalgic reasons.

Meganium
Miltank
Quagsire
Crobat
Houndoom
Scizor

That looks good to me. Full of Johto Pokemon, too. :D

NES

Flip me to the side!
I really want to have Gengar and make it follow me around.

My starter would be Meganium or Typhlosion, not sure yet, i wish Murkrow-> Honchkrow is earlier in the game so i can train one, Poliwrath too would be a pokemon i would train.

dpdude

teehee
Weavile
Ampharos
Noctowl/Pidgeot
Steelix
Gyarados
Typhlosion

Pretty much my standard GSC team. I think its awesome.

matthijs

Beginning Trainer
My team would be:
Entei ;244;
Feraligatr ;160;
Jolteon ;135;
Dragonite ;149;
Dusknoir ;477;
Furret ;162;

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Hmm...

Meganium (Origionally, in gold I had a Cindiquil, but I've grown [XD] to love Chikorita over the years)
Umbreon (DUH!)
Togetic (DUH!)
Furret (So cute... also, once I trained one in Diamond, and I was quite satisfied with the results... also, in double battles... Umbreon-and-Furret-Double-Sucker-Paunch-Combo uber pawns all who dare to attack.)

For the others... I'm not quite sure. Maybe Lanturn?

Calm PokeMaster

Typhlosion
Fearow
Umbreon
Ampharos
Gyarados
Victreebel.

Pretty much standard team.Umbreon is there for pure walling.Others are all offensive sweepers.Gonna pwn the E4.

2Bizzle

- Typholosion
- Red Gyarados (If still available)
- Honchcrow (never used him)
- Ampharos (simply cuz it's good)
- Crobat (speed)
- Heracross (simply cuz he's strong and an awesome combo of types bug/fight)

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
i am thinking of:
typhlosion
xatu/crobat/pidgeot/scarmory for fly
i could use azumarril to rember old good times or kingdra for water i love it
amphoros and espeon r perfect too
and finnally im thinking of trainimg a tyranytar again like in my platinum

Zatch 89

I don't really remember all the pokemon locations in GSC and don't know if there going to be the same in HG/SS but my team would look something like this depending on pokemon locations and availability.

;160;Feraligatr(Starter)
;164;Noctowl
;181;Ampharos
;123;/;212;Scyther/Scizor
;162;Furret (maybe...never trained one)
;229;Houndoom

;160; ;164; ;181; ;123;/;212; ;162; ;229;

AerialAce^_^

I love flying types
I think I'll start with Cyndaquil

I'll catch a bird...Hoothoot or Murkrow or maybe even a Zubat,a water type & a HM slave

I don't feel comfortable using a team of 6

Infernape Owns

depends... i might have a full on psychic team

which includes:

Xatu
Slowbro
Mr Mime
Espeon
Alakazam
(after Nat-Dex i will get Metagross and switch Alakazam with Gallede;475;)

if i dont go psychic i will have:

Megainium
Electabuzz
Magmar
Espeon
Murkrow
Kingdra

Last edited: