• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

onew

My in game team will probably be Typhlosion, Umbreon, Noctowl, Pikachu (or maybe that Pichu), Red Gyrados, and Ledian.

Who knows though? I'll probably change it up as I play.

Birds

ok im suprised by the lack of houndoom, heracross and red gyarados'

I'M surprised by the lack of Skarmory. It's the coolest flying type ever ;227;

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
I fixed my team again:

-Totodile--->Croconaw--->Feralagtr
-Pidgey--->Pidgeotto--->Pidgeot
-Vulpix--->Ninetales
-Mareep--->Flaffy--->Ampharos
-Horsea--->Seadra---->Kingdra
-Phanpy--->Donphan

Now this all depends on location so it may change.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
My SS team will be Stantler, Typhlosion, Umbreon, Victreebell, Ho-oh, and Noctowl.
My HG team will probably either be made from scratch or mimic Ash's Johto team, his best team in my opinion.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
My SS team will be Stantler, Typhlosion, Umbreon, Victreebell, Ho-oh, and Noctowl.
My HG team will probably either be made from scratch or mimic Ash's Johto team, his best team in my opinion....
And now that I think about it, I will probably switch Notch Eared Pichu for Ash's Pikachu. Pichu > Pikachu.

Vivronkasaur

The Zany Pokemon
all i now right now is that i'll have typhlosion, sunflora, and xatu :D

some potential pokemon are: donphan, shuckle, stantler, granbull, umbreon, mantine, politoed.
i might pick umbreon, politoed, and granbull as the other three though :)

Nebbio

NINJA!
I will probaly have Feraligator, Pigeot/Noctowl, Weavile/Politoad (if there is no Weavile), Aracanine, Lugia, and Porygon2.

dulden

Dragon Master
typlosion, dragonite, ho-oh, suicune, ampharos, and tyranitar.

dulden

Dragon Master
has everybody forgot about notch eared pichu she will be better than ampharos i think

actually i have the pikachu colored pichu and if u dont evolve it, it isnt very good becuz of its low stats. But it has volt tackle which is awesome.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My team will cross a wide variety of types. It will be:

1. ;157; My Typhlosion because its my favorite starter of all time.

2. ;196; An Espeon that evolved from the Eevee Bill gave me. Back in the day it was a powerhouse on my Crystal version.

3. ;149; A Dragonite hopefully evolved from the Dratini recieved in the Dragons' Den. Plus, I'm kinda sick of using Salamence.

4. ;466; An Electrivire hopefully hatched and evolved from the Odd Egg. Has a good physical attack and will be my alternative to Ampharos.

5. ;212; A Scizor. Wanted to use one in D/P, but never had a chance.

6. ;468; A Togekiss evolved from the Togepi egg recieved from one of Elm's assistants. Used it in D/P and was amazing.

Birds

Changed my mind AGAIN and had to update:
Meganium - Energy Ball, Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Grass Knot
Arcanine - Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Iron Head
Dragonair - Surf, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Skarmory - Fly, Brave Bird, Flash Cannon, [insert steel move here]
Tyranitar - Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Focus Punch
Espeon - Psychic, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory

So, I replaced Lapras with DragonAIR (not nite, because I can't stand that pokemon) and changed some of the moves as well. I'm pretty happy with this team. Type-wise it covers 8 different types which is about half and move-wise I have 16 different types (just missing Poison).

:D

smgls

Bug Catcher Pro
Typhlosion
Feraligator
Tyranitar
Ariados (unless yanma can evolve)
Gengar
Ampharos

Kingdra22

Ground Game
im thinking
Feraligator
Arcanine
Amapharos
Kingdra
Steelix
Espeon

still have a long time though, and I would probably keep whatever the egg gives me.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Well, I've done a lot of switching around, and I most likely will defy this set, but this is what I have for now...

-Feraligatr
-Fearow
-Sunflora
-Flareon
-Butterfree/Venemoth/Girafarig/Gengar/Wigglytuff/Weezing/Electrode (Something w/ Status)
-Steelix/Miltank/Weezing/Lanturn/Umbreon/Donphan/Porygon2/ (Something that can take a hit)

So, I'm pretty sure about the first four, and not so sure about the latter 2. ^_^

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Before Lugia:
Pidgeot
Typhlosion
Lanturn
Espeon
Victreebel
Marowak

After Lugia:
Tyranitar
Victreebel