• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

cybermew

A la lune!
Feraligtr
Pidgeot
Heracross
Bellosom
Ampharos
(Insert random HM slave here)

I'm still not sure on Amphy's moveset though.

Birds

Changed my mind, sort of. This was the original team I had come up with (changed some moves):
Meganium - Energy Ball, Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Grass Knot
Arcanine - Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Iron Head
Lapras - Surf, Waterfall/Whirlpool, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Skarmory - Fly, Brave Bird, Flash Cannon, Drill Peck
Tyranitar - Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw
Espeon - Psychic, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory

But now I really want all of the starters in my team. So I'll keep Meganium, but replace Arcanine with Typhlosion and Lapras with Feraligatr. However, I'm not sure how I'm going to get all of the starters. I want them quite early on in the game, but I'm not sure how I would trade them via GTS without super amazing pokemon. :/

I NEED OPINIONS D: D: D:

Tyridium

COD fan
ok im suprised by the lack of houndoom, heracross and red gyarados'

Feraligatr
Ampharos
Houndoom
Honkrow/Pigeot/Noctowl (Honkrow if 4th gen b4 e4)
Heracross
Sudowoodo (considering tyranitar and scizor)

Skibob

BUCKET
Not sure what I'll be doing, but I have some ideas for the HeartGold I'm importing.

-Feraligatr
-Ampharos
-Noctowl
-Arcanine
-Espeon
-Whatever Hitmon Tyrogue evolves into.

Or something along those lines.

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
My team usually consists of a fire, water, electric, flying, and a grass. I'm recreating my Crystal Team.

Typhlosion (Tairo)-Starter and Fire
Chinkero (Lanturn)- Water and Electric
Flora (Sunflora)- Grass
Sudero (Sudowoddo)-Extra
Zataro (Xatu)- Flying
Ataro (Ambipom)- Extra

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
ok im suprised by the lack of houndoom, heracross and red gyarados'

Feraligatr
Ampharos
Houndoom
Honkrow/Pigeot/Noctowl (Honkrow if 4th gen b4 e4)
Heracross
Sudowoodo (considering tyranitar and scizor)

Well no one knows if houndour is going to be exclusive in kanto

WhyteMage

I never really raised much of a team in Johto, so this should be fun.
Typhlosion
Xatu
Donphan (although I'm pretty sure you couldn't get a Phanpy until really late game, and they were silver exclusive)
Lanturn
Umbreon
HM Slave

It's only a prototype so far, but Typhlosion and Xatu are definately comfirmed.

Raymond - king of ducks

I've not planned my entire team yet, but I know I'll be trading two my Riolus over from Platinum. Or, give them to someone with HG/SS who can trade with Platinum if you can't trade with Platinum early in the game, and have them trade the Riolus to my SS.
I want one physical Lucario, and one special Lucario with jolly and timid natures respectively.

Movesets will be;
Swords dance, Close combat, Blaze Kick, Extremespeed, and Aura sphere, Flash cannon, Dark pulse, Calm mind.

JD

Okay heres what my team is going to be
_ Meganium
- Ampharos
- Kingdra or Politoed
- Noctowl or Togetic
- Arcanine
- Espeon

Tyridium

COD fan
lol, over 75% of the parties have ampharos in, i suppose its the best electric, caught straight after the first gym

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
lol, over 75% of the parties have ampharos in, i suppose its the best electric, caught straight after the first gym

And it's only like what, THE COOLEST 2nd Gen Pokemon? And there aren't many more electric types from there out. The only one I can think of right now is Chinchou/Lanturn. Plus who doesn't love little sheepies.

pikadude43

my team will be

Meganium
Togetic/Togekiss
Notch eared pichu
Kingdra
Umbreon/Espeon
some random pokemon for Hms

this is my team for the elite four

hustenapfel

I guess I'll play with something like this:

157.png
149.png
196.png
212.png
245.png
248.png

but maybe I'll drop
157.png
for either
6.png
or
59.png
... Dunno yet =]

Last edited:

Spirit of Darkness

I thought of adding the three starters all together to my team, however, I am not sure if I will be able to trade from my D/P/Pt to HG/SS since the beginning of the game, therefore, I decided to change my plan.
The team isn't done yet as I only set 3 pokemon till now, and as soon as the pokedex and more communication information are released, I will complete the set. In the mean time, here are the pokemon I am going to use:
Cyndaquil, that is going to be evolved to Typhlosion.
Hoothoot, that is going to be evolved to Noctowl.
Syther, that is going to be evolved to Scizor.