• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Right now,

Feraligatr
Victreebel
Ursaring

No idea what else though. I need a flyer, and a Sp. ATKer

Mozza

Mercenary
I reckon mine will be:

Typhlosion
Lapras
Furret (hm slave)
Tyranitar
Espeon
Ampharos

^none of which I've had in a team before, I just don't wanna use the same 'mon I did with Diamond or the first time I played Silver.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I might also get all 3 starters.

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
my team plans if i can transfer at start of game

Pikachu from Diamond,
Shiny Charmander,
Shiny Beldum
Scizor
Riolu

by eltie 4:

Pikachu
Charizard
Metagross
Scizor-False Swipe and training to Level 80/90 for legendaries
Lucario
Lapras/Snorlax

Crobat_Curse

Meganium
Clefable/Kangaskhan/Miltank
Noctowl
Flareon
Dewgong
Donphan

OR

Feraligatr
Parasect
Persian
Jolteon
Sneasel
Gengar

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
I knew we would be able to trade with DPPt right when we get our pokedex's!Heres my team!(Fully evolved)

Feralagtr
Pidgeot
Ninetales
Ampharos/NE Pichu
Kingdra
Tyranitar

I will get the attacks soon!I can't wait till the game comes out in the U.S!

Typhlosion and whatever elses comes to mind, really. I don't plan too much when it comes to these things. Maybe Mamoswine and Yanmega? Politoed for surfing. Eh, I can't really think of anything else that I would actually need to consider. It's just an ingame team.

o_0

Herbalist
I personally use my in-game team competitively. Speaking of my team, it's changed a bit. :p

Meganium
Shuckle
Houndoom
Kingdra
Espeon
Crobat

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
You know, I'm thinking that apart from my starter (Chikorita) I'll have two sets of five Pokemon to toy with as I play through the game, and just catch any other Pokemon I come across as dex filler until it's dex completion time.

So, let's see. Probably something like:

Meganium
Politoed
Miltank
Pidgeot
Furret
Gengar

Bellossom
Octillery
Tyranitar
Houndoom
Butterfree

But we'll see as more Dex details come out.

Cor

um, and stuff
So assuming we can trade right away with DPPt, then I've decided on this team.

;157;(Starter)
;196;(Eevee)
;232;(Egg/Wild, Hopefully Wild)
;395;(Egg)
;430;(Egg/Wild+Dusk Stone)
;465;(Wild, Induces sleep, can learn Shock Wave, seems perfect)

This is all assuming early trading with HGSS/Platinum

thunderblade12

I'm not going to do anything competitive. The typical grass/fire/water trio and three wildcards

SoulSilver:
Meganium(Trade), Typhlosion, Politoed, Skarmory, Sneasle, Ursaring

HeartGold:
Feraliagtr, Houndoom, Bellosom, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Scizor

Strictly Johto pokemon. No Kanto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh ones

Araleon

Chill
Only Johtos for me, and not fully decided:

HeartGold:

Meganium
Crobat/Noctowl/Delibird/Unown/_______
Ampharos
Umbreon
Magcargo/_____
Kingdra

Though Ampharos will be overused, I may consider using it on my team since I like it so much.

Fluufy

i put mine in my sig, im only using a pinser because a while back me and a friend were talking and he was saying how awesome heracross is, so just to "bug" him (sorry for the random pun...) i told him pinser could own heracross, and so the challenge began, hes going to get a heracross and me a pinser. im not sure what to evolve eevee into yet tho, im thinking flareon to have a fire type, but im not sure :/

goldgolem

tell me when to go
Though Ampharos will be overused, I may consider using it on my team since I like it so much.

yes,same here because it really is the most powerful electric-type pokemon you can get in the game during the quest to the pokemon league.

i might use Lanturn though,not sure at all...

mudkipzz

Typhlosion
Crobat
Heracross
Espeon
Starmie

Last will be Donphan if available as early as he was in Crystal, if not, then Tyranitar if available early enough, if not... Then I'll pick someone else :p

venra77

Wifi battler
Typloshion
Ariados
Miltank
Starmie / suicune
Sunflora
Odd egg if in the game

LugiaRider

Well I was gonna use Typhlosion, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross & Garchomp im my party but now that i know that i can get 2 MORE starters I might do Typhlosion, Venusaur, Swampert... and more

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
I think that now with the confirmation of being able to trade, I'll be trading over a Glameow to use on my quest. I think my team will be...

-Purugly (IV bred, EV trained) ~ Speedy Status + Attack
-Feraligatr ~ Starter Pokemon, Attack
-Flareon ~ Mixed Offensive
-Electrode ~ Support + Special Attack
-Fearow ~ Flyer + Attack
-Sunflora ~ Special Attack