• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Planned team for SoulSilver:
Typhlosion
Furret
Togekiss (by trading my extra Shiny Stone from Platinum)
Scizor
Nidoking
Gyarados(shiny)
Basicaly the same as my Silver team, but with an evolved Togetic and Nidoking instead of Charizard.

JD

Idk if I should redo my old silver team

Feraligatr
Aipom
Gligar
Arcanine
Electabuzz
Noctowl
I would like to but I planned a team already

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Yes fearow is better but I cant decide betweem fearow noctowl and pidgeot so far I Might Pick pidgeot but if not then Ill go with fearow

I like Pidgeot alot and it has the best stats, but talk about a terrible moveset. The best move it learns is Wing Attack.

I usually go with Noctowl over Fearow though just because its a Johto Pokemon.

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
Ok,I'm using jolteon instead of Ninetales,so yeah.Here's my team:

-Feraligtr
-Charizard
-Jolteon
-Kingdra
-Donphan
-Ledian

I love this team,and can't wait to try it out!

lucario the great one

I'm relieving my old silver team:
;229;
;181;
;472;
;manyula;
;169;
:snowlax:

I did'nt use my starter much......

gelo-c00ts

Dragon Emperor
My planned Soul Silver teams and my old GBC Silver teams are

Feraligatr
Dragonite
Charizard
Scizor
Snorlax
Tyranitar

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I'm going to try to train all kinds of Pokemon, so I'm going to switch back and forth with my PC a lot. Here's what my main Pokemon will probably be.

Meganium, NE Pichu, Gyarados, Charizard, Grovyle, Tyranitar, Dragonite

I'll probably switch Gyarados and Dragonite often.

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
huh on soulsilver.....
Typhlosion
Manetric(Diamond Senior 1)
Mightyena(Diamond Senior 2)
Ampharos(I'm not gonna catch it i'm trading from diamond)
Ninetales(You guessed it its from diamond)
Maybe Skarmory or Hoppip(Once again from diamond)

EmaSkye

Ace Attorney Trainer
My HG Team:

;160; ;024; ;248; ;232; ;053; ;430;

Natures:
Feraligatr- Adamant
Arbok- Hasty (Breed an Ekans from my sister's Soul Silver game)
Tyranitar- Impish
Donphan- Adamant
Persian- Naive (Breed a Meowth from my Platinum game)
Honchkrow- Jolly

(Note: first time I'm trying to look for a specific nature)

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Unlike most others, I'm not exactly sure what I'll choose. I mean Totodile is final, and I also wanted Togepi. However, until then I need a flying-type to replace it for HM Fly, and I really hate Noctowl....don't ask me why. Tryanitar is in there (it'll be my first time raising one!), and probably Houndoom as well. Lugia, obviously, is a stayer but... I need an HM slave, as I won't be teaching my Totodile Surf, nor Tryanitar moves like Rock Smash or Stregnth... so I am not sure. As ritual, Pikachu will be my Electric type in-game, as I've done this with every pokemon game. But I'm not decided yet.....and I want alot of the 2cnd gen pokemon in my team as possible as I have absolutely almost NO experience with them (i never got Gold/Crystal/Silver) so this is gonna be fun...............

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
My team is probably going to be like this:
Meganium
Macargo
Crobat
Espeon
Sudowoodo
Lanturn

Just a lot of different pokemon that would be fun to use through in-game play.

.Latias.

.:peaceful~dreamer:.
If you check out my signature, the six Pokemon there are the ones I'll be aiming for. Obviously the Latias will be harder to obtain, but still. Anyway, as a back-up plan, I suppose I would go with:

Meganium
Nidorino
Dragonair
Ampharos
Pidgeot
Dewgong

The first three are part of my dream team, but the final three are also Pokemon I really like, and have used in the past and done well with.

Chris-kun

i still believe
My final team for HG ended up being
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Sunflora
Slowbro
Kingdra
Tyranitar

I really like it, they all work well together. Originally I had a Jumpluff in there, but it's part flying really made it frail, so I switched to Sunflora and I really like her <3

If I restart at some point, my planned team is

Politoed
Bellossom
Crobat
Gengar
Flareon
Jynx

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
Thyphlosion
Lugia
Red Gyarados
Dragonite
Nidoking
Tyranitar

Rommath

▲_▲
I'll be waiting for the English versions to come out, and on SoulSilver I'm planning to use:

Feraligatr
Ampharos (with Power Gem)
Infernape
Venusaur
Weavile
Togekiss

Trying to go for a balanced team. I'll be trading all of them (except Feraligatr) in egg form from Platinum or another game.

Last edited: