• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I finally hammered out my team to be:
Feraligatr (using your starter is required.)
Crobat (I've used it in three games so far, but screw it, Crobat is awesome. And I can use it as my Fly slave.)
Heracross (awesome level-up movepool, great stats, AND on a Pokemon I've never actually used before? Yes please.)
Lanturn (electric type, so I have SOMETHING SE against Water types. And it doesn't overlap with the gatr too much since Laturn is Special-oriented(something better to put Surf on than Feraligatr, at least).)
Girafarig (Why not? And I've never used one before, AND it's a Johto Pokemon, AND IT'S FOUND IN JOHTO. You wouldn't believe how many Pokemon I had to reject from my team because they're not from the GSC generation, or because I can't actually get them until Kanto(HOUNDOUR!).)
HM Slave. Or Piloswine. (too bad they didn't keep Sneasel's Crystal location, or I would have used that instead)

So much thought put into a team for a game that I could beat with a Lv.50 Anything. Le sigh.

donmeca2020

so far i have my croconaw, mareeps second evolution, and a spinarak not sure as to who will be in the rest of the team

Heart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So far, I've come up with this:
Meganium/Infernape
Blissey
Dragonite
Starmie
Porygon-Z
and maybe Flygon or the Notched Ear Pichu if I can somehow get my hands on it. :X

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
My SS team will be:

;160; Feraligatr (Starter)
;164; Noctowl
;181; Ampharos
;214; Heracross
;196; Espeon
;130; Red Gyarados

My HG team is in the works.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
My Soul Silver team:

Feraligatr
Suicune or Raikou
Lugia
Espeon
Gyarados (most likely the Red Gyarados)
and........
Dragonite!

Dartsa

Vaugeness
Feraligatr/Typlohsion (Haven't decided yet :O)
Red Gyarados
Heracross (Probably follower)
Ampharos
IDK rest

Nijynx

Lady trainer
My SS team will be:

Rash Electivire(can we trade in begg. of game?)
Bold Skarmory
Bold Umbreon -follower :)
Bold wobbuffet
Modest Exeggcutor

and a starter
Adamant Feraligatr
or Rash/Mild Meganium

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
SS Team

My SS team will be(Subject to change):

;160;
(He will be my starter)
;006;
(He will be my flyer.Hopefully I can evolve it fully by the time I get fly)
;166;
(He's a favorite!I love this bug!Even though he's weak,I'm still using him!)
;232;
(Shiny)(Another favorite.It's attack is good,but it's move pool,not so great.But I'm still using him!He'll also be my follower)
;230;
(This pokemon is great!I bred a good horsea,taught it Outrage by move tutor.It's gonna have DD and dragon pulse,and waterfall.It's also a favorite!)
;181;
(He's my electric pokemon.I'm using him for the same reason everyone else id.His amazing Sp.Attk!Even though it lacks speed it's a great pokemon.And it's from Johto!)

So that is my nearly perfect team.But that's my opinion.It might change,but that's not likely.

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Heracross
Pidgeot
NORMAL gyarados
and Dragonite

yeah for once im gonna be different from most people and not use the red gyarados

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
For me it's:

Typhlosion
Lugia
Noctowl
Ampharos
Politoed
Snorlax

When I get Soul Silver in English

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
For me:

Feraligatr
Lugia
Giratina
Sudowoodo
Victreebel
Charizard (or notched ear pichu if i can have it)

T to the M

Killerbanana :O
Ofcourse my Silver team:

Raikou
Tyranitar
Espeon
Tyhplosion
Venusaur
Dragonite

remember123

For me:

After 8badges:Typhlosion ,Arcanine, Dragonite, Floatzel, Umbreon and Espeon
After16badges:Typhlosion,Arcanine,Dragonite,Lucario,Swampert,Venusaur

remember123

Me, I'm thinking about beating the battle frontier, so Typhlosion, Rhyperior, Swampert, Dragonite, Arcanine and Jolteon/Espeon/Leafeon/Umbreon/ Glaceon.