• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
I've changed my mind about my original team so heres the team I plan to make on whichever version I play first
Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Red Gyarados
Ampharos
Leafeon
Tyranitar

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
For certain I'm going to have Feraligatr, Ursaring, and Piloswine. I'm probably gonna have a Bellosom and Sudowoodo as well. I can't decide between a Crobat or Espeon for my last one though. I like Espeon better, but Crobat is one I've grown attached to recently, and I'd have it for the convenience of Fly as well.

Dattebayo

Banned
Well it's decided, this will be my official HG team:

Meganium
Blaziken
Azumarill
Pikachu
Alakazam
Either Nidoqueen, Donphan, or Mamoswine

forgustio

I'll be getting totodile to start, as since you get 3 sets of starters to choose from, one things for sure is im getting the two most powerfulest as far as fully evolved pokemon are, Sceptile and Charizard, and theres no way i will go without a water one, even though i believe Feraligatr is the weakest, i cannot pick Blastoise over Charizard or Swampert over Sceptile, so its gonna have to be Feraligatr, besides atleast i'll have the surfer at the beginning. Anyways the team that i will have for the johto area will be as follows:

1. Feraligatr
2. Jolteon
3. Gengar
4. Alakazam
5. Marchamp
6. Arcanine

That should be the team that i will pit against the Elite Four, after that i imagine you should be getting the National Dex so even though i don't really have any plans of what my team will be after that, i'll pretty much have the entire dex to choose from.

fireperson

advanced trainer
Typhlosion,since my starters always part of my team,possibly ho-oh and Raikou(never tried either),Latios,a water pokemon, and something that I dont know...This will obviously be my post story team :)

Darklugiaowner

lets hear it for my 4th post in here! lol. my HG team.
Ho-oh
Palkia
Mew
Venusaur
Amphoras
Golem

JohtoPro

Sleeepy!
I'm going to stick with the nostalgia factor and run with

;164;Noctowl
;157;Typhlosion
;214;Heracross
;160;Feraligatr
;181;Ampharos
;232;Donphan

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
;135; jolteon
;230; kingdra
;121; starmie(wouldnt be a team without starmie)
;130; Gyrados
;157; typhlosion
;026; raichu

keeban93

i will go for

johto:
typhlosion
crobat
ampharos
azumarill
ursaring
tangworth

kanto:
typhlosion
dragonite(from the draniti you recieve)
jolteon(from the eevee you recieve)
golduck
hitmonlee(from the tyroge you recieve)
rhydon

rematches:
typhlosion
staraptor
ampharos
blastoise
sceptile
rhyperior

battle frontier:
typhlosion
staraptor
ampharos
blastoise
sceptile
rhyperior
dragonite
jolteon
golduck
hitmonlee
crobat
azumarill
ursaring
i will also use blaziken, swellow, luxray, lapras, tyranitar and metagross
tangworth

mastaabollzftw

in order to make the game somewhat challenging, i am going with a ash-esque team. I will try to use as many basic pokemon as possible. any thoughts/help on this team are greatly appreciated! keep in mind, this team is only for in-game.

cyndaquil
chickorita
totodile
pikachu
noctowl
heracross
donphan
snorlax
mew (fitting him in just because its mew...)

Booburn92

Ash has a Bayleef, might as well use that. You could also use a kingler(or krabby, forget which) as your water instead of Totodile.

masterkaaos

It's a Trainers Life
im gonna go for a Dark mono team hatched w/ egg moves from my Platinum (if posible)
Carvanah
Houndour
Cacnea
Skorupi
Spiritomb
as of yet, no 6th member, ideas anyone?

Cutty

Forever now
So my team so far:

1. shiny chikorita lv. 15 (only as HM slave :x)
2. Crobat lv. 36
3. Ampharos lv. 36
4. Forretress lv. 35
5. Gyarados lv. 35 (not shiny)

the 6th, I made up my mind, I'm going to get Ho-oh (hopefully the shiny one) to face the elite 4.

The gyms are too close to each other, gosh, ev training my team is kinda difficult.

kingofmaelstroms

in game- meganium, noctowl, ampharos, gengar, lugia/ho-oh, dragonite