• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plans in General

League

Master Abra Catcher
I'm gonna take all the one-ofs available, scratch the legends. That is still open till release, so eh.

ShinyGallade

Gallade, the best!!!
My team will be:
Fellaligatr
Hitmonchan
Scizor
Tyranitar
Magcargo
Lanturn
;160;
;107;
;212;
;248;
;219;
;171;

;475; IS THE BEST!!!!!!

[aka]

My team may be...
Typhlosion ;157;
Ampharos ;181;
Umbreon ;197;
Misdreavus ;200;
Forretress ;205;
Kingdra ;230;

Aikou Bupiggu

I've not posted on this forum in forever. Anyways, I'm thinking about:

Meganium
Dunsparce
Raichu
Ariados
Quagsire
Xatu

Just to be a bit different ;D

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
I prefer to have my team of 6 completed early, so my choices will probably end up like this:

Feraligatr
Togetic
Ampharos
Jumpluff
Lapras
Lugia

Of course I have a year to think about it, so this is subject to change XD

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Umm.. I couldn't really choose really that much right now but I do have 2 pokemon in mind.
I'm definitely 10000000% (over exagerated percentage rates) will have an espeon :p

I will most probably also have typholsion too since I think I will choose Cyndaquil and I always use the starter for the first run. :p

Hg Team:
Typhlosion
Tyranitar/Gliscor
Ampharos/Lanturn/Raikou
Noctowl/Ho-oh
Mismagius/Gengar
Quaqsire
and later Arcanine

SS teám:
Feraligatr
Skarmory/Lugia
Electivire
Donphan
Magmar/Ninetales
Honchkrow

Last edited:

Chronic_Sidorak

Well I'm for gold

Typhlosion
Tyranitar
Glisgor
Umbreon
Yanmega (hopefull shiny)
Slowking

And for silver

Feraligator
Scizor
Espeon
Ursaring
Mamoswine
Houndoom

Yes I do know some of these are 4th gen evolutions, but I do think they will put them in to the game.

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
I'll probobly re-live some of my 'legends' from old.

Meganium: I loved this thing, sure, due to the new Physical/Special Split, the other 2 actually have some use now, but, gotta give the underdog some love!

Ledian: Don't bash the BUG! This thing at lv 40 killed 2 of Lance's hacked lv 47 Dragonites, and his Garados, before sucumming to the Third. (Seriously, AI Problem, why didn't Lance use Charizard/Aero?!)

Crobat: I always try to get some form of a Posion type on my team, because I do.

Lanturn: The required Water Type. Electric = win too, especially with 2 flyings, and 1 resistance to face ground types.

Donphan: Stregnth/Rock Smash user.

If the ODD EGG is back, I'll probobly use whatever comes from that, if not, probobly a Espeon/Umbreon.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
How do you guys settle the HMs if all 6 Pokemon are meant for battle??? Lol I've always been using 4 Pokemon max, just for the HM slaves... >.>

Camby

< OH HAI!
Typhlosion-Snorlax-Jumpluff-Slowking-Ho-Oh-Gengar-

This is my team based on my original, with some slight adjustmints! YEY

Horitzu

NOMNOMNOM
- Typhlosion
- Ledian/Heracross
- Noctowl
- Lanturn
- Ampharos
- Donphan

what do you guys think? I'm open for suggestions! ;d

Last edited:

Emp

Probably:
Totodile
Togetic
Mantine
Ampharos
Houndoom
Teddiursa

I won't be evolving 'Dile so he'll follow me around, although I'll probably him evolve if Teddiursa can follow you around <3

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
This will probably be till the national dex :)

;168; Ariados
;157; Typhlosion
;162; Furret
;181; Ampharos
;198; Murkrow
;226; Mantine

i think ill have soul silverwhich will be my main 1 and my team will be

feraligatr

arcanine

leafeon

ampharos

noctowl

donphan

and for my online battling team ill have

lugia

raikou

in place of noctowl and ampharos

abd my team for heart gold will be

typhlosion

vaporeon

bellossom

pidgeot

mamoswine

raichu

Last edited:

Moby

My first ever post!!!

I would probably get...
Feraligator
Ho-oh
Lugia
Tyranitar
Alakazam
SCIZOR!!!! YAY!

Profesco

gone gently
And here I just finished training a great Johto team in Platinum, too! I went and filled my Platinum team with all the Johto-y Pokemon I should've saved for these remakes, like Scizor, Weavile, Gliscor, and Kingdra... >_< *grumbles*

Well, I'll do what I always do with a new regional game: choose a main version and keep all three starters on the team. And I think I'll have my lead starter be Totodile this time around. =) So let's see here...

Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Umbreon

They're the surefire participants~

Then maybe a nice Xatu or Girafarig; maybe a Mismagius. Skarmory would be fun, too. Maybe I'll do a Scizor with a different nature this time around. I'd like to retrain a Flygon, so if that's possible, then neat. Oh, and if we still get the red Gyarados, I'd like to have it on the team, too. I know it'd clash with my Totodile, but somewhat like Hoenn, Johto's water routes and HM needs made it easy to carry a second Water type around.

Oh, heck, I might scrap the three-starter idea and just do an all-Water monotype team! Totodile, Gyarados, Chinchou, Kingdra, Wooper, and a sixth to be chosen from the endless array of aquatic Pokemon available! Ooh, that sounds like fun! =3