• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

I hope not.

What else does this he say about evolutions and captures? Anything worthwhile because im surprised i haven't heard of stuff like this sooner. Boldore really should evolve.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Yes this is great news! And with older Pokemon returning, Butch and Cassidy/Wobbuffett might appear alongside whatever TR scheme.

And I was in a bit of shock when he said it was unlikely for Boldore to evolve.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wasn't Iwane the one confirming Palpitoad for Elesa's gym battle?

If yes, then I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt. Though, I'd rather wait and see what will happen.

I am more amused by the fact that Batman has an interest in the Pokemon anime.

Don't let his serious look trick you lol

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
That's unlikely, they wouldn't keep Boldore in such an ugly middle stage.

Why not? Not all of Ash's Pokemon in the past have ever evolved all the way (Bayleef never became Meganium; Quilava never became Typhlosion; Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Larvitar, and Gible never evolved even once; and Aipom only evolved when Dawn got it.)

Anything about Iris and Cilan? :D

He mentioned that Axew evolving isn't ruled out, but it's not happening anytime soon because the animators would lose the easiness of animating Axew tucked into Iris' hair. The alternative would be either have Fraxure constantly around (which is more difficult to animate) or stuff him in a Poke-Ball (which would be bizarre behavior for Iris since she's never used a Poke-Ball for Axew before and doing so just because it evolved would be a little off.)

Wasn't Iwane the one confirming Palpitoad for Elesa's gym battle?

If yes, then I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt. Though, I'd rather wait and see what will happen.

Yes, Iwane was the one who confirmed Palpitoad.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You know did anyone ask if the writers are still doin last gen character cameos? Surely some of them must wonder if Dawn is going to get a cameo like Misty and May did.

Janovy

Banned
I personally don't think it would be bizarre if Iris started holding Fraxure in the Poké Ball. :/

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Well I wouldn't say anything is final as I know writers often have inconsistencies...

It's awesome that Iwane is a nice person though, I want to ask him a question xD

Iwane's an animator, though, so if he's guaranteeing Team Plasma then it's likely the episode(s) with them have already been animated, so the writing is a moot point now.

You know did anyone ask if the writers are still doin last gen character cameos? Surely some of them must wonder if Dawn is going to get a cameo like Misty and May did.

I dunno, but I highly doubt Dawn's getting a cameo since her special that aired with the Brock one firmly established that she's staying in Sinnoh and has no travel plans.

It's one thing for Looker, a member of the international police, to show up in Unova, and quite another for a normal trainer like Dawn.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think the scenario for this evolution will be a bit like what happen with May's Blaziken but maybe more explored within the episode.

Anyway, nice seeing the statement there's some chance for seeing its evolution.

Well I love Axew, so I wouldn't exactly cry if it didn't evolve. On Another note besides EVOLUTION, anything about new captures within the main group? This will probably be my last question.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
He hasn't said anything about captures recently, no, and I highly doubt he'd ever say anything beyond "just keep watching", as exactly what Pokemon any certain character is going to capture is too much of a spoiler to let out of the bag. Maybe he'd confirm that a capture will happen in the near future, but he'd never specify what or who.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Funny how whenever I find useful information on blog, people assume that it's fake. Anyway, I'm glad that Team Plasma will appear in the future. I don't think there's enough time to introduce them and have a satisfying conclusion, but maybe the writers have been busy figuring out how to make room for Team Plasma and we'll have a Plasma mini-arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.