• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just hope that they air TR vs TP close to this so called Episode N.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I don't think it's just one episode. Someone said it's more of an arc.

I'm going with what serebii stated.

During the new episode of the anime, aired today, a new announcement was given. This announcement featured a small clip showing the character of N walking down and a preview note saying Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N. We currently don't know much about this episode, whether it's a single episode or just a new saga, but when we have news, which some is expected next week, it'll be posted here

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Hey, Tao Trio! The writers remembered that the Kami trio isn't the main legendary trio of this Gen!

If Ghetsis appears, how much are you willing to bet they'll water him down?

Haha thanks. I guess we were on of the few who didn't constantly doubt everything Team Plasma related

I never doubted it, just didn't expect too much like everyone did.

I'm glad I had hope. Now, I wonder what might happen in this episode. If N is appearing in this episode, I hope it's not only one. And if he does appear, he could just appear in this one, and appear a few more episodes later. Just like when you run into him in the games.

Akuroma

The Doctor
Wow, Team Plasma's king is going to appear soon. Now, the funny thing is that many people here will start saying, "Yeah, I knew they'll appear from the very start"when they really said, "Team Plasma is banned" or "Team Plasma was defeated in the two-parter". Kudos to AgentPierce, TheGreatButler, Pokemaniac24, and others who actually knew that Team Plasma wasn't finished. :D

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Wow, Team Plasma's king is going to appear soon. Now, the funny thing is that many people here will start saying, "Yeah, I knew they'll appear from the very start"when they really said, "Team Plasma is banned" or "Team Plasma was defeated in the two-parter". Kudos to AgentPierce, TheGreatButler, Pokemaniac24, and others who actually knew that Team Plasma wasn't finished. :D

Well, I only began to believe again fairly recently, to be fair.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I'm going with what serebii stated.

"Episode" is just a term in Japan that refers to a special event like an arc. rather than what it means to us English-speakers, a 22-minute segment. Just like how Pokemon Best Wishes has "Season" in the title when Pokemon doesn't have seasons, simply new series.

America had Pokemon Advanced Battle, Advanced Challenge, and Advance Adventures. Japan just had Pokemon AG the whole saga.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Team Plasma was never banned, its just random kids jumping to conclusions like usual.

Even still, while I'm very excited about this N-centric arc, I'd really like to see the Rocket v. Plasma two-parter at some point, if for no other reason than because I have a hatred of incompleteness strong enough to rival even Cyrus.

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Even still, while I'm very excited about this N-centric arc, I'd really like to see the Rocket v. Plasma two-parter at some point, if for no other reason than because I have a hatred of incompleteness strong enough to rival even Cyrus'.

I lol'd for some reason. xD

But yeah...both of them coming back or soemthing? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.