• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony! (782)

BlueDragonfangirl

This episode was freakin awesome! Why doesn't all thr evil teams know about Ash and Pikachu by now? Ash was all kinds of awesome here, its been a while since I've said thatXD I really think, the best parts of episode N was the bond between Ash and N, the had adorable scenes together. Over all, yah one of my favoritie episode of this series, next week Meowth looks freakin epic as heck!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ash can certain take a high level of pain, falling down a pit now being shocked to death by Pikachu, suprised he's able to stand right now.

LizardonX

Banned
Decent episode. Probably would be better if Palpitoad and leavanny got used.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash can certain take a high level of pain, falling down a pit now being shocked to death by Pikachu, suprised he's able to stand right now.

Whats a little shock to a guy who got killed by Mewtwo at one point :p

diakyu

I've noticed that they've started making Ash turn his hat around only when he's doing really physical things. I recall he did it when he saved Cameron from falling.

Sunglasses Krookodile

King Of The Kroks
Looking at the episode pictures this episode looks much better than the rest of the episodes of the N arc, it was good to see all of Ash's pokemon helping out. I'm surprised that charizard got knocked down so easy.

Did iris return axew to a Pokeball before everyone was caught?

Looking forward to see if next weeks episode can top this one, I hope it's a good finale,

diakyu

Lucas MV

So chalk this one up as a win for me...Charizard didn't solo the controlled Pokemon at all, in fact until Ash's other Pokemon started helping, he actually did worst then Dragonite :p

We are tied in the score now xD. But Charizard didn't do worse then Dragonite. Dragonite took one hit and was taken down, but then continued fighting. Charizard took multiple hits at the same time, was taken down and continue fighting. It's pretty much the same. Also, Charizard took those Shadow balls to protect the others and to show the bond between him and Pignite, which is quite interesting imo.

I didn't see this episode, I looked the pictures, but it seems like a great episode overall. I loved Piginite being worried about Charizard, it looks like Charizard is some kind of mentor for Pignite, and he protected him. Interesting. All Ash's pokemon interactions were great.

I just expect that in the next episode Charizard does fight Reshiram, but if he doesn't, at least have him beat something. I don't think he is leaving after this, because, specially if he don't fight Reshiram, he didn't do nothing special so far. So it'd be pointless. But beyond that, he simply won't leave because it would cause trouble with the movie timeline and he has no reason to really.

Sunglasses Krookodile

King Of The Kroks
She says something to him then shoves him in her hair. Hair deflects lasers don't ya know.

I thought I seen a Pokeball on one of the screenshots just before axew disappeared wasn't sure if it was a first, but ya know Iris's hair must be much safer than a Pokeball.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Looking at the episode pictures this episode looks much better than the rest of the episodes of the N arc, it was good to see all of Ash's pokemon helping out. I'm surprised that charizard got knocked down so easy.

Did iris return axew to a Pokeball before everyone was caught?

Looking forward to see if next weeks episode can top this one, I hope it's a good finale,

Charizard actually took 3 Shadow Balls.

No he was going to attack TP and Iris told him to shut up and hide basicly.

Well he did get knocked out by the thunderbolts :p.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Is Shadow Ball the animators favorite move? Literally everything that can know the attack has it in the show (except Ash's Pokemon)

I'm sure its their favourite move to animate, along with Hidden power, etc and people keep believing its a writing decisions that some movesa re spammed times and times again :p, the stuidio does the same thing with Inazuma Eleven, the kids ingame have diferent moves but they prefer to spam the same all the time with stock footage.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Is Shadow Ball the animators favorite move? Literally everything that can know the attack has it in the show (except Ash's Pokemon)

You know they can't have Liepard use Dark Pulse.

This was very enjoyable. Glad to see all of Ash's pokemon and not just Pikachu being used.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
That was more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I'm surprised that Ash actually used all of his Pokemon to get out of a situation and fight.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I've noticed that they've started making Ash turn his hat around only when he's doing really physical things. I recall he did it when he saved Cameron from falling.

Huh, really?? I never noticed, I just thought Ash flips his hat around at random times but at least he still remembers to do so every now and then. Its actually my favorite scene mainly 'cause he flips his hat again after so long!! XD

Man, he needs to do it more often.. T.T

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer

Really, i don't understand the logic of the writers/animators behind why they do that.

You know they can't have Liepard use Dark Pulse.

Why can't they use Dark Pulse.

They didn't have any problem with it during the DP saga were it was there favorite move and was used frequently.