1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony! (782)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Apr 11, 2013.

1. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Does Ash even have Pikachu's Poke Ball anymore?

2. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

I actually liked the drama when Pikachu gets caught. Pikachu's expression after seeing Ash unconscious was great to see.

3. J Ken

J Ken RAVE

I blame Ash for Pikachu getting caught. xD

I wonder what Looker was looking for only bringing a Pipe to handle Team Plasma.

4. UnovaCastaway

UnovaCastaway Well-Known Member

I was gonna ask the same thing.

Anyway, this episode was very action-packed. I enjoyed it! For once, Ash used all of his Pokemon for something useful.

5. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Great episode. I'm still disappointed Zekrom didn't get this kind of spotlight.

6. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Ok episode though the whole Pikachu being controlled thing was pointless when you realize that Krookodile could've used dig to destroy he machine.

7. Actually, I was wrong before, NOW it feels like I'm watching a movie. Not that other episode.
    No really, this is getting good. :)

8. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Amazing voice work in this episode from Pikachu's voice actress, I have to say. :) The voice work in this episode and the Meowth and Colress ones for the main pokemon coming under the machine's control were superb. I also like Ash's pokemon working together to help dig themselves out of the ruins. I watched the episode on YouTube and one of the comments gave me a chuckle over one detail I didn't notice: Krookodile coming out of the hole first and seeing the action going on, going back down, and Charizard coming up ready to fight like "Bring it on!" LOL

8/10

9. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

It was cool seeing Dragonite and Crustle fighting against the mind controlled Timburrs and Conkeldurrs. Too bad that Iris, Cilan and Cedric got captured, but I liked seeing Ghetsis and how Pikachu turned evil. ^^

10. Lol, imagine that...

Colress: ha! Now I can get his Pokemon too!
    Ash: *hastily recalling everyone* so that's almost all of them... WAIT where's Krookodile?
    Colress: um.. what's that tremor?
    *sudden explosion destroys machine and Colress is blasted into the unknown*
    *krookodile exits from its massive hole, crosses arms and tips sunglasses*
    Krookodile: Krooko

11. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

With Satoshi and N both stuck underground, it was great to see Iris and Dent step up and battle Achroma's army of mind controlled Pokemon. I thought that the teamwork shown by Satoshi's Pokemon when they dug their way out was fantastic, but Pikachu being controlled again seemed like a step back.

MockingJ likes this.
  12. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Yes, I loved seeing Ash's Piginite being worried about Charizard: it looks like Charizard is some kind of mentor/senpai for Pignite to some extent and he protected him. Interesting. All Ash's Pokemon's interactions were great.

13. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

The only thing that could really have improved this episode is if they finally did something with the Pledge moves. Snivy's and Oshawott's movesets couldn't get any worse by adding it.

14. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

G-Cis arriving and preparing to summon Reshiram seemed sort of lackluster now that I think of it, most likely because the fourteenth movies showcased Reshiram so well that it didn't seem necessary in Best Wishes.

MockingJ likes this.
  15. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The best part of this episode was Krookodile. Loving Pignite and Charizard being bros too. The only thing that could really have improved this episode is if they finally did something with the Pledge moves.