• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket vs. Team Galactic Which side will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetrainerbob

has written:
This is an RPG where you're a Pokemon who buys and commands themselves like Trainers. Meet a companion or two (NPC or a player) and grind levels. You'll learn about a gang war between TR, TP, and TG. Choose which team you'll join and fight other NPCs and players on the opposing teams. Also, if you're a Pokemon who can choose from more than one ability, then roll a dice. If it's 4 or lower, then choose a common ability. If it's 5 or 6, than you get your hidden ability. Your turn may be laied out like my turn below.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm Rotom.

Team Glactic walks into a room and thumps on the television. A Rotom pops out of it. The Grunt that pounded the television sends out a Zubat. Rotom uses Shock Wave, KO's the Zubat, and gains 124 EXP. The Grunt sends out another Zubat and uses Supersonic. Rotom becomes confused. Player 1 flips coin. It's heads, so Rotom uses Shock Wave and KO's Zubat. Rototm gains 125 EXP and has 498 EXP untill next level. Rotom gets $653.

Player 1 checks menu and views Rotom's stats. They are:

HP:50/50
Attack:65
Defense:107
Sp.Atk:105
Sp.Def:107
Speed:86

Rotom walks into mansion and into Eterna Forest. After walking 3 steps, Player 1 rolls a dice. Dice lands on 4. Wild battle initiate.

A wild Budew appeared. Rotom uses Confuse Ray. Budew becomes Confused. Player 1 flips a coin. It's heads! Budew uses Leech Seed. Budew drains some HP. Rotom uses Astonish. Budew has 15 HP left. Budew is confused. Player 1 flips a coin. It's tails! Budew takes 5 damage. Leech Seed comes into effect. Rotom takes 8 points of damage. Budew gains 4 HP. Budew has 14 HP while Rotom has 34 HP. Rotom uses Astonish. Budew takes 10 points of damage. Budew is confused. Player 1 flips a coin. It's tails! Budew takes 5 points of damage. Leech Seed comes into effect. Budew gains 4 HP while Rotom takes 8 points of damage. Rotom has 26 HP left. Rotom uses Astonish and KO's Budew. Rotom gains 96 EXP.

Rotom takes 3 steps out of grass and runs out of Eterna Forest. Rotom heals at a Pokemon Center and buys 3 Potions. Rotom is broke. Player 1 looks at Rotom's moveset and ability.

Moveset: Shock Wave, Confuse Ray, and Double Team.

Ability: Levitate

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I will choose the side of the RPG Forum Rules. They ALWAYS win.

Status
Not open for further replies.