• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

Colress VS Looker! The Team Plasma Conspiracy!!

Arriving in Floccesy Town, Ash & Co. are attacked by a group of Amoonguss, who appear to have strange looks in their eyes. They soon learn from the locals that the Pokémon have started to become more violent and that some suspicious people have been spotted around the area. Soon afterwards, Pikachu and Axew soon turn on Ash and Iris, teamed with some wild Pokémon. Out of nowhere, Looker appears to save them and tells them that Team Plasma are nearby, experimenting on the Pokémon...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Aawww. I like Galvantula's scared voice. I think it's adorable.

KKS-Lapras

Poor Glavantula, being used as a lab rat.

playerking

Yep. They're in Floccesy Town and 3 Amoonguss attack them.

Pikachu saves the day though.

KKS-Lapras

Yes Ash and Co., head to the weird laboratory on top of the hill/mountain, what could possible go wrong...

playerking

Next on the list if Beartic. He likes long walks on icy plains and fighting other Beartic.

Some Grass Pokemon are frolicking and Ash and co. sit on a nearby cliff and watch, then a Hiker approaches them.

The grass Pokemon, along with some Pidove and Ash and Axew turn evil.

Looker saves them...not Charizard.

KKS-Lapras

I'm just guessing, but the climber looking guy, he's probably Looker in disguise.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Keyhole is playing up but it's still watchable somewhat. But the audio stops every second which is getting annoying.

Anyways poor Galvantula. I feel sorry for it. Beartic is the lab rat next. :(

Hiker guy appears. And Pikachu and Axew are possessed. D:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
YAY everyone has Energy Ball.

Looks like there is two kinds of controling, one with that thing in their head and one without it, the one without it seems to be broken easly when a pokemon is attacked.

Handsome is handsome.

TR tied up Meowth because he also went berserk :p.

The stream is awful today I guessa lot of people are watching.

Last edited:

playerking

The Hiker throws a cube that shoots out a forcefield around them, curing the Pokemon.

Looker reveals himself.

Ash and co. learn of what Team Plasma are doing.

Colourful silhouettes of the Ghetsis, Colress and two grunts.

KKS-Lapras

Ha ha, I thought so, there's Looker!

playerking

Meowth has a ring around his body, most likely so he doesn't attack Jessie and James.

Is that the return of those Team Rocket jackets? Either way, I like those outfits on them.

Dare da? Mienshao.

KKS-Lapras

I hope that dang computer blows up in Colress's face, stop tormenting Pokemon. Looker to the rescue!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I hope that dang computer blows up in Colress's face, stop tormenting Pokemon. Looker to the rescue!

They are doing a good job at making him evil, he wasn't that evil or wasn't evil at all in the games, they are pulling the creepy villan well with him here though.

Kids meet Plasma, Golbat and Magnemite cool :D.

Last edited:
They are doing a good job at making him evil, he wasn't that evil or wasn't evil at all in the games, they are pulling the creepy villan well with him here though.

Now do you like that? Because I was talking to one of my friends on here who is a huge Colress fan and she hates what the anime is making him. I don't mind it but I am wondering how other people feel? Is it good that this Colress isn't like he is in the games?

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I will never understand why EVERY attack blows up. Anime logic.

Will Meinshao actually get a decent appearance without it getting it's butt kicked so easily?

KKS-Lapras

Well, that confrontation arrived quickly. Oh boy, those 4 Pokemon look much more difficult then the other wild ones thus far, and their all fully evolved, representing many different types. This is an actual challenge.

playerking

Axew used Giga Impact again.

Pikachu's controlled again.