• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

J Ken

RAVE
Anyone ever notice that Colress's hair looks like the Internet Explorer logo. xD

This episode was good. Would have like to see other Pokemon being used but whatever.

SKyLineR32

Master Weasel
Anyone ever notice that Colress's hair looks like the Internet Explorer logo. xD

This episode was good. Would have like to see other Pokemon being used but whatever.

Colress reminds me of Castle Valet Darach. I think they both went to the same hair stylist.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
This one was pretty awesome.

Wow...Colress is a bit different in the anime then in-game...kinda sadistic in a way. o_O He was pretty frightening here, whereas in the game he was always a weirdo to me (not to say he still isn't in the anime.)

Team Rocket dropping in to help was pretty cool, loved the ending touch with the freeing of Meowth.

Nice plot development.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Colress's dub voice is actually pretty good, but ghetsis....uhhh, yea. He sounds like he could be the sith lord or something.

Team rocket at the end was funny though. "Unova villains are too stupid to take over unova." I wish they could always be that way, a mix between actually competent and also funny at the same time.

Last edited:

SmartD

Colress's dub voice is actually pretty good, but ghetsis....uhhh, yea. He sounds like he could be the sith lord or something.

Team rocket at the end was funny though. "Unova villains are too stupid to take over unova."

I'm with you on how Ghetsis talks. And Colress' voice sounds nice, it fits him more than in the BW2 trailer.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
EM Wave Change Police Cheif Looker On The Air!

Seriously Starforce came to mind every time I heard EM waves lol

Holy Shiz! I have being saying Floreccy,Ghetis and Corless wrong all this time!

Talking about Corless and Ghetis the voices were so amazing! Only issue was Team Rocket acting like they never met Looker before.

However really happy to see blastoffs are back and the Rockets are back to be being fun.

Was Looker saying Best Fishes at the end a mistake? Nobody called him out on the joke so idk if it was the VA lol

You are complaining about him sounding like a sith lord? If anything it works since he manipulates N like the Sith manipulated Anakin in the Star Wars film.

I have no issue with an evil man sounding evil

Last edited:

Kyrousa Izanami

The lazy noob
This dub episode was awesome. To me Colress's dub voice and Ghetsis's voice are not perfect enough Angie's dub voice was perfect and Colress's game voice was not good either. I liked one dub soundtrack where it plays at Ash, Iris and Cilan and Looker were inside the Observatory in the beginning.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So how did the dub refer to organic bases, the term Achroma uses about the Pokemon he's manipulating?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So how did the dub refer to organic bases, the term Achroma uses about the Pokemon he's manipulating?

You mean Corless? What do you mean organic? I guess I missed that part

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That technical term he uses like 10 times throughout the episodes to refer to the Pokemon he's messing with.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
That technical term he uses like 10 times throughout the episodes to refer to the Pokemon he's messing with.

Oh I only heard him say manipulating and controlling. I guess maybe they changed it to mountain Pokemon since he tossed that around a few times

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No, he called them that originally, too. "Organic bases" is a recurring term he uses about Pokemon in their pre-manipulated state, while he calls exposing a Pokemon to his machine "using the Pokemon as a organic base".

There should be a dub equivalent, and the term was used quite a lot in this episode.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Was it me or did Looker sound like he said, "And Best FISHES to you" at the end of the episode!?

XD he did. Weird thing is nobody called him out for it so I wonder if Jason really messed up XD

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Hide in the bushes! They offer perfect protection against fire!

Yes, I liked Colress' voice in this one. Oh, also, Colress, that Pikachu is a sham. He's not even that powerful so no need to get an orgasm out of him.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
They said it! They finally said it! Team Rocket's "blasting off again!" It wasn't good enough that they were back to blasting off, they needed to say it to. Now all we need is some hastily-dug pitfalls and Wobbuffet and we'll be golden :3

Personally, I thought Colress and Angie's voices were perfect. Ghetsis probably could have been better, but I didn't think it was bad either. And I'm glad I wasn't the only one who heard the "Best Fishes" comment :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No, he called them that originally, too. "Organic bases" is a recurring term he uses about Pokemon in their pre-manipulated state, while he calls exposing a Pokemon to his machine "using the Pokemon as a organic base".

There should be a dub equivalent, and the term was used quite a lot in this episode.

So...

"You're my star test subject, after all."

"I'll have to do further testing on the next subject."

"...our subjects' attack power has grown by leaps and bounds."

"...we still need a little more time until our test subject wakes up."

"Show them the test subjects' attack power increase."

"My experimental data will benefit greatly from you as a test subject.

"Pikachu's the perfect subject."

That's... uh, unfortunate. Is he going to talk about using Reshiram as a "test subject" after he says the machine has been completed too?