• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Now do you like that? Because I was talking to one of my friends on here who is a huge Colress fan and she hates what the anime is making him. I don't mind it but I am wondering how other people feel? Is it good that this Colress isn't like he is in the games?

I like Colress in the game yeah, well I think they are pulling it off well but yeah its not the same Colress, they used him instead of random doctor X because he is a known "design" and people like it, so even thoguh I like Colress because of what he is ingame, I don't think the anime one is beign badly done.

Heck people were asking for N and Cheren, etc to appear with a completelly diferent personality jsut because they like them.

The mangas have messed with personalities most of the times and it made them interesting, so aslong as its done well I'm ok.

Urgh? 4vs2, Dent use something, or Iris/Satoshi use soemthing else.

Yay Axew used Giga Impact.

Pretty good episode for Axew so far hes actually being usefull.

Preview: Now TR butts in and tries to steal Pikahu and saves the kids with that.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

Poor Pikachu. Wonder how Ash will get around this one. Pikachu has such a weird menacing voice. Ash calls him through it, short circuit, problem solved. And the computer blew up in his face, as I hoped. Go Team Rocket!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The power of friendship saves the day again.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Colress had an orgasm seeing Pikachu power it seems.

TR appears and steal the data, use Yamask or Woobat now please.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Countdown and explosion.

The Pokemon, Looker and Ash and co. are safe.

Team Rocket got away with the data it seems. Oh no, Team Plasma's plane shot a missile.

Team Rocket blasted off again.

KKS-Lapras

Team Rocket definitely is going to play a more serious role still, I'm glad they're back.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Btw none was expecting them to get away without getting blast off since they went back to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So Team Rocket is a mix of competent and blasting off. I'm okay with that. I missed the first half. Did Looker introduce himself to Iris and Cilan and did Ash remember him?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Kibago used Giga Impact again, thank God. I was willing to pay money to see that move again.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
But they blasted off with the data right? That's what is important.

Believe it wasn't destroyed if you want.

If it wasn't meant to be destroyed the blastoff wouldn't have happened in the first place.