• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So Team Rocket is a mix of competent and blasting off. I'm okay with that. I missed the first half. Did Looker introduce himself to Iris and Cilan and did Ash remember him?

Satoshi remember him but the others I'm not sure, I guess not since tthose episodes were deleted from the story.

Come at me bros!

That device that flew back at TRio that James caught was the data right? If they didn't show them drop it during the blast off, then yes, I think they got away.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Believe it wasn't destroyed if you want.

If it wasn't meant to be destroyed the blastoff wouldn't have happened in the first place.

The blast off didn't need to happen at all then, they weren't needed in this episode AT ALL.

Colress didn't seem worried at all about the data being stolen.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
That device that flew back at TRio that James caught was the data right? If they didn't show them drop it during the blast off, then yes, I think they got away.

Yeah I didn't see it fall or shown bits of it during the explosion. Jessie or James probably put it in their pocket after escaping.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Colress didn't seem worried at all about the data being stolen.

Then he shot the missile out of spite, which is amazingly darker than anything that's gone on in the highly sanitized BW series.

He had no reason to do it if he wasn't trying to destroy the data.

Yeah I didn't see it fall or shown bits of it during the explosion. Jessie or James probably put it in their pocket after escaping.

Like how Jessie and James totally weren't in the balloon in the second episode of the N arc, so they absolutely, positively, one hundred percent weren't blasting off in that episode?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Team Rocket didn't steal data. They deleted it to hinder Team Plasma, since that's the reason they're back in Unova in the first place

I want to see the actual scan that outright says they were sent back to battle Team Plasma. Simply saying they will fight Team Plasma isn't the same thing.

I gotta admit that from what I have heard, anime Colress seems awesome. I could see fans of Colress being upset with his portrayal but the anime never usually does complex villains. Colress seems interesting enough to me in the anime honestly. The people who like the games have the game Colress to enjoy and the manga whenever he debuts in it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Then he shot the missile out of spite, which is amazingly darker than anything that's gone on in the highly sanitized BW series.

He had no reason to do it if he wasn't trying to destroy the data.

Like how Jessie and James totally weren't in the balloon in the second episode of the N arc, so they absolutely, positively, one hundred percent weren't blasting off in that episode?

Yes I think he did it out of spite or just because the writers want to make TR blow up, he put a bomb in his lab basicly trying to kill the kids, the pokemon and Handsome, hes being evil.

Team Rocket didn't steal data. They deleted it to hinder Team Plasma, since that's the reason they're back in Unova in the first place

Oh so thats why so they basicly succeded but then Colress seems to tell the grunt that he has it in another place.

----

Btw enoguh of this, are you going to turn every thread into TR discussion now? they were a small part of the episode talk about other stuff, all you do the entire BW is talk about TR or how you hate Dent...

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
So TR was pointless in this episode then? I guess it was too much to hope they would get the upper hand over Colress.

Absolutely pointless. Why did you think they're rehashing the Roggenrola plot next week with the Mareep truck?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So TR was pointless in this episode then? I guess it was too much to hope they would get the upper hand over Colress.

We can also say that they got tricked, they though they deleted everything but didn't and show how smart Colress is but yeah it can be interpreted as useless as I said they didn't need to be here if they didn't accomplish anything.

We can also say that they got tricked, they though they deleted everything but didn't and show how smart Colress is but yeah it can be interpreted as useless as I said they didn't need to be here if they didn't accomplish anything.

Well, this episode made TP a threat so that's awesome.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

TR interfering with it sent it straight off the rails right when they almost pulled it off.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Exactly the episode made TP look awesome, Colress looked like a great villan so far, Axew was USEFUL this week AXEW, so lets talk about TR for 10 pages.

TR interfering with it sent it straight off the rails right when they almost pulled it off.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

You are exactly afraid of anything TR does.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!! Giga Impact <3!!!! Was Kibago possessed when he used it??