• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

PokeMaster366

Dragon Village Tournament? :O When was that mentioned? Only time I remember any type of tournament involving the D-Village was the one where Iris's past with Doryuzu was revealed.

Exactly! From what I know at this point, whenever a main character in Pokemon mentions an annual tournament or a rare event, Ash is going to be involved in it before he leaves for the next region. For this tournament, however, odds of Georgia showing up for it are pretty high as well since her story hasn't been wrapped up yet and because a tournament in A VILLAGE FULL OF DRAGONS is too much for a Dragon Buster to pass up anyway. If Axew ever uses the awesome Outrage again, it will be here.

Exactly! From what I know at this point, whenever a main character in Pokemon mentions an annual tournament or a rare event, Ash is going to be involved in it before he leaves for the next region. For this tournament, however, odds of Georgia showing up for it are pretty high as well since her story hasn't been wrapped up yet and because a tournament in A VILLAGE FULL OF DRAGONS is too much for a Dragon Buster to pass up anyway. If Axew ever uses the awesome Outrage again, it will be here.

But, haven't they already passed the Village of Dragons?

PokeMaster366

But, haven't they already passed the Village of Dragons?

With how the Episode N season is going so far, they'll likely head towards Opelucid City in order to ask Drayden or the Village Elder for details about the Tao Trio. The Village Elder will likely be a more valuable source of information, and considering that the village has no good phone service, they'll have to travel there to get the info on Reshiram, Zekrom, and maybe Kyurem.

With how the Episode N season is going so far, they'll likely head towards Opelucid City in order to ask Drayden or the Village Elder for details about the Tao Trio. The Village Elder will likely be a more valuable source of information, and considering that the village has no good phone service, they'll have to travel there to get the info on Reshiram, Zekrom, and maybe Kyurem.

It does seem likely that they might need information from one of those two, but I think Iris might know enough about them, so Ash and Dento can get the big idea about them. But, if not, then your idea works.

Last edited:

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
I don't think they intended it to be for humor purposes(At most it's slapstick humor). The scene seemed fairly dramatic with their faces, it may just be a trait they want to retain from the olden days so they can do a mixture for Team Rocket. It's different then most of the time when they would blast off and talk with each other for a few seconds, which was clearly for comedic reasons.

While I'd be inclined to agree with you, the "Ya na kanji!" being said throws that off. That's a pretty silly thing to say in a serious situation.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't even understand why they bothered with Looker. Is the character himself popular in Japan or something? I never understood the fascination with him.

He's just a male Officer Jenny to be honest.

The question is did they mention a dragon villiage tournament in this episode or do you just personally think it will happen?

PokeMaster366

The question is did they mention a dragon villiage tournament in this episode or do you just personally think it will happen?

They did. The tournament was mentioned during a flashback that Iris had in Georgia's introduction episode. The same one where Excadrill got pwned by Rock Smash.

dman_dustin

Wait hold on....what Plot Hole?

Just asking.
===========

The only thing likable about this episode, was Looker recognizing Ash.

Colress was okay.

But everything else was horrible.

I wish so much the scene from the opening actually happened, it would've made this episode better.

But oh well.

We're stuck with Pikachu and Axew being the ONLY Pokémon in the episode AS USUAL.

But at least they had an actual genuine excuse, of their Pokémon possibly being controlled without a device on their head.

I just question why they didn't use other Pokémon. Pikachu and Axew ARE NOT the only Pokémon, which makes me despise them being out all the time.

PokeMaster366

I know about that. I'm talking about a mention about the tournament in THIS Plasma episode. I'm guessing no.

I never talked about the tournament being mentioned in this week's episode, so no. Either way, I'm sure that the tournament mentioned in the first BW season will come up for the group to enter later on, and you'll actually get to see Iris in big action with Axew if it does occur. I bet you'll be happy if this series of events occurs.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
They did. The tournament was mentioned during a flashback that Iris had in Georgia's introduction episode. The same one where Excadrill got pwned by Rock Smash.

Pretty sure that competition in Iris's village was just a vector to introduce Shaga and establish Doryuzu and Iris's past and strength. I don't think it holds any water.

I never talked about the tournament being mentioned in this week's episode, so no. Either way, I'm sure that the tournament mentioned in the first BW season will come up for the group to enter later on, and you'll actually get to see Iris in big action with Axew if it does occur. I bet you'll be happy if this series of events occurs.

I would love to see a dragon village tournament, and Georgia wouldn't have an issue entering since Iris used Excadrill in the past (who isn't a dragon type). Then Iris and Georgia could battle in the finals.

Ash wouldn't even have to compete since he's gonna go on to next gen and have more battles and moments there.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait hold on....what Plot Hole?

Just asking.
===========

The only thing likable about this episode, was Looker recognizing Ash.

Colress was okay.

But everything else was horrible.

I wish so much the scene from the opening actually happened, it would've made this episode better.

But oh well.

We're stuck with Pikachu and Axew being the ONLY Pokémon in the episode AS USUAL.

But at least they had an actual genuine excuse, of their Pokémon possibly being controlled without a device on their head.

I just question why they didn't use other Pokémon. Pikachu and Axew ARE NOT the only Pokémon, which makes me despise them being out all the time.

The TR two parter not happening since Iris and Dento don't recognize Looker.

PokeMaster366

Pretty sure that competition in Iris's village was just a vector to introduce Shaga and establish Doryuzu and Iris's past and strength. I don't think it holds any water.

We've seen the writers recycle Dawn's fashion show thing into a way to get her off of the cast in time for the next gen adventure, so don't be surprised if they recycle the tournament Iris was in when she was younger into a mini-arc that leads to an evolution or whatever...as long as, you know, the writers aren't holding the "idiot ball" at the time.

Last edited:

J Ken

RAVE
We've seen the writers recycle Dawn's fashion show thing into a way to get her off of the cast in time for the next gen adventure, so don't be surprised if they recycle the tournament Iris was in when she was younger into a mini-arc that leads to an evolution or a new capture or whatever.

If there is a Dragon Village tournament I hope Iris gets it to herself. The last thing Ash needs is another tournament loss. (save that for Generation VI) I wonder if Angie will play a bigger role in latter episodes? She reminded me of Trip since her Japanese seiyu is the same as his.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah why do they have to do that anyway

Who the hell knows -_-. Apparently blasting off is apart of their old personality lol.

dman_dustin

The TR two parter not happening since Iris and Dento don't recognize Looker.

Is that really a plot hole when those episodes didn't air at all?

And this episode was clearly made after such episodes were "postponed" because of the earthquake and stuff.

Wouldn't it be considered a plot hole if Iris and Cilan did know about Looker and Team Plasma?

A plot hole is considered something that does happen that isn't explained in-universe.

Something not happening is not a plot hole, no matter how you want to argue it.

As far as any ignorant fan is aware, Looker did not meet Iris and Cilan, and Team Plasma has never appeared in the anime.

Not a plot hole.

XXD17

Draco rex
It was OK...I like how Colress isn't portrayed as completely evil and dark where he 'gasmed when he saw how powerful the bond between pokemon and trainer could be...but that's about it...

Oh, is anyone STILL in doubt that the TRIO is slowly starting to show some traits of their old selves coming back?! I mean they even said their line when they blasted off this time...