• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Haunter ゴースト

A new shipping was born today. Deal with it xD

I'm not fussed about there being another shipping, i'm bothered about another whiney fandom who mistakes every little moment they are together as 'love' between the two.

I'm definitely using this as inspiration for my new fanfic!

Haha! The worst part is that it's exactly what i'm getting at. Now we've had one moment of them huddled together it's gonna be neverending shipping moments for the fans.

Anyway, i'll take a wild guess about you're fanfic that N and Iris fall madly in love, and they both go and live on Oshawott Island forever in eternal happiness. How's that? ;)

YES! :D Now the fandom can pick up the pace on IrisxN fanart/fiction XP

Unfortunately yes... see above.

I'm not fussed about there being another shipping, i'm bothered about another whiney fandom who mistakes every little moment they are together as 'love' between the two.

Let the shippers ship, we ain't hurting nobody.

Haha! The worst part is that it's exactly what i'm getting at. Now we've had one moment of them huddled together it's gonna be neverending shipping moments for the fans.

Anyway, i'll take a wild guess about you're fanfic that N and Iris fall madly in love, and they both go and live on Oshawott Island forever in eternal happiness. How's that? ;)

Sounds romantic ;)

ludiloco

Only if people are stupid enough to do, what will you call it, pedoshipping? guys is like 18 and shes 10.

Well, it looks like it's beginning. Welcome to the Internet.

It was directed at ludicolo's statement that Crustle and Charizard stopped Dragonite and Haxorus from destroying the city, in part that might be true, but TR had the bigger role in all this by destroying the machine

They actually did stop them from destroying the city, TR stopped them from being controlled by TP machine.

And it's Ludiloco, Ludicolo is the pokemon xD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So no blast off??

diakyu

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Nope, they were taken to the same Forrest Ash and co went to at the end of the episode.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode just got much better lol.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I'm still kind of confused on where the gang were throughout this episode. I want I say the city they are in was Castelia because of the similar docks but I'm not sure.

The place they were in was never referred to as anything other than "this city". Though note that they were talking about how they were going to part with N after they passed through it, since he was "going to beyond Hodomoe (Driftveil) City".

So... uh, I'm not sure, actually.

Here's the full cast list for the episode, btw

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm glad that I had low expectations for this episode, because it was much better than I thought it would be. I like how the city was already quarantined and the group defied the law to get in. I'll understand it better with the dub, but I think this may be my favourite Plasma episode so far; I just don't get why they chose to manipulate Pokemon right there. Team Rocket was nice to have around in this episode as well. Finally, I like how the episode actually ended by directly leading into next weeks. That's cool and unseen.

BlueDragonfangirl

Nope, they were taken to the same Forrest Ash and co went to at the end of the episode.

Yup, they are saving that blast off for Ash and his friends insteadXD
So, episode wasn't that intresting but at least Meowth did some cool things, really like how BW people have been doing with him as of late.

XXD17

Draco rex
So that machine makes controlled pokemon fight with 120% of their true strenght, even with that both Charizard and Crustle were able to stop the dragons from wrecking the city.

Now the mist took them to a random forest? Would that be the Entralink? xD

I think they were just teleported to the forest where N grew up...by gothitelle and gardevoir of course...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I just watched this episode and I got to say I'm actually impressed with it :). Better then I thought it would be. TR made the episode for me(and Crustle/Charizard).

DoctorDark

Bleh for an episode with the appearance of Dragonite, Charizard, and a Haxorus I expected more battling instead of a solid minute of seeing haxorus shoot out hyper beam again and again. Outside of that though the episode is solid with appearances of TR, show development of the relationship between N and Team plasma, and Dento actually doing something useful lmao.

To be honest I'm surprised though. I didn't think one regular pokemon going crazy could completely shut down a small town or city. You would think the police would have more fire power than that. Onlly other time I seen a single pokemon shutting down an entire town was zoroark or some other legendary

Last edited:

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Anthea and Concordia. Most random appearance ever.

"Hey gais we're just gonna take N kthanksbye."

RVD_fan

I really want to know what N and Colress were talking about, but on the whole this was probably the first episode of the Plasma arc that I really didn't like.

-I hate how stupidly easy the conflict was resolved here. An errant Shadow Ball fired by a Plasma member just happens to spin right into the machine and destroy it? Team Plasma are developing the same problem Team Rocket had in Best Wishes - big, elaborate plan that gets dismantled insultingly easily. It really does makes them look pathetic.

-They couldn't have had Plasma keep Dragonite and Haxorus with them and keep the suspense up until the finale? How are we supposed to take Colress and the whole 'mind control' thing as a serious threat when both times its failed miserably to cause any lasting damage?

-I know Pokemon doesn't shy away from reusing animations, but this episode was basically just cutting back to the same shot of Dragonite and Haxorus firing Flamethrower and Hyper Beam in random directions with no sense of danger or threat.

-The battle between Charizard and Crustle vs. Dragonite and Haxorus was pointless, they just did the thing where they fire attacks at each other and the blasts just keep hitting each other and disappearing.

-I hate how Team Rocket was implemented into this episode, and it bugs me every time they do this. Maybe this is explained in the dialogue, but why does Team Rocket care about stopping Team Plasma? It seems like a cheap excuse to have a common enemy situation with the group and Team Rocket. If Team Rocket were waiting until Ash was distracted to grab Pikachu, then I could understand them being here. But as it stands Team Rocket is a complete afterthought who serve no purpose in the overall conflict.

Disappointing that this episode was so bad compared to the other ones.

diakyu

TR was trying to steal Colress' machine. Thought it was pretty obvious. They weren't just messing with TP for teh lolz.

Edit: And how did TP not seem very threatening? They were able to shut off an entire part of a city with just one rampaging Pokemon. And even when Charizard and Crustle were brought out to face Dragonite an Haxorus, they really made no real progress to stop them. TP might of won if Angie's Liepard hadn't accidentally destroyed the machine. And they really didn't even have a big plan in mind. They were just field testing Colress' machine.

And they caused physical harm to a human. How is that not threatening? Granted that person was N who already gets beat up like a punching bag so who cares?

Last edited: