1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Mar 14, 2013.

1. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Anybody else say wtf when we just see TP get away without even an attempt to stop them??

2. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Blame that on N for throwing himself away all the time

3. Manna

Manna Rockin' the Suburbs

I was more wtf that TP didn't try to go after N at all after the Haxorus and Dragonite turned back to normal and just got in the plane and left.

4. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

I am numb to all such inconsistencies after watching the show for years.

5. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

I thought its cool seeing Anthea and Concordia appearing here to heal N, it left off in a pretty surprising way following on to the next episode which I wasn't expecting at all... :O

I also like the interactions in this episode such as N, Looker and Colress all meeting, they had some really awesome confrontations here.

6. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

it is definitely one of the better episodes we have had recently and you are right the confrontations were great.

7. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Yo! I hear the female grunt is called Adilith. Exotic name, I guess.

8. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

It's a neat episode. Things are starting to get interesting now that Anthea and Concordia showed up.

9. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

Colress is starting to look like a maniac to me. Even the grunts seem freaked out by his over the top reactions.

Was the COTD nameless or what?

Nameless COTD: You're tearing everything apart!

Don't you mean...tearing YOU apart?

10. PokemonTrainerTyler

PokemonTrainerTyler Well-Known Member

And nobody was named Lisa XD

Corless reminds me of a fusion of Uryu Ishida and Captain Kurotsuchi tbh

11. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I heard the Female Admin Grunt's name was Aldith. Sweet! Glad the dub is giving us the grunts' names. I wonder what Brad will be in the dub.

I like that there are a variety of Team Plasma grunts with different hair colors and styles.

Prof. Junpier Sr. is all the same; hilarious and leaving us hanging. xD

Congrats Colress, you are now insane. But he is bringing out the power of Pokemon like he does in the games.

I seriously though Ash said "Pikachu, use Thunder Goat!", how ridiculous is that? XD

Aaand Dragonite is back to being the same kind of Dragonite when he first appeared: Rage Crazy.

Meowth: "A REAL Cliffhanger!" hilariously literal. xD

Anthea and Concordia! Awww sweet! I can't wait to see them next episode, because they didn't even speak. Silent is pretty serious.

12. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

The dub is weird, going from Angie to Alidith.

13. Canada

Canada Banned

Agreed, idk why they couldn't have just left the grunt's name as Angie but whatever.

14. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

This was a pretty intense episode. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

15. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

Well, this episode starts...

a long string of cliffhangers that culminate with the end of the arc.

16. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

I guess because there was already an Angie in the dub. That recurring chick from DP who had a crush on Ash.

17. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Fine episode. There were some funny moments, but other than that, Colress is just insane. Those Plasma grunts think Colress is going a little overboard.

18. Virgil134

Virgil134 PMD Writer

Other then the horrible and unnecessary changes to the background music, I think they did an alright job dubbing this episode. Also I am not really such a huge fan of Angie's dub name. Maybe I'll get used to it overtime but right now I am sticking with Angie.

19. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, outside of recent game characters who share them with past Anime-only characters, the dub doesn't like repeating names for characters for the sake of less confusion.

20. PokemonTrainerTyler

PokemonTrainerTyler Well-Known Member

Which shocks me. IO would think after 16 seasons we would of had name repeats by now. I guess there more names in the world then I thought