• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

matt0044

I guess there more names in the world then I thought

tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m.gif

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
For some reason, I always get annoyed whenever Iris talks about there's no such thing as a bad Dragon type. I know she may be right, but it's just annoying

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
So the episode has created loads more questions which I am desperate to get answered and then of course Colress is going insane with his whole power control thing.

Also, Anthea and Concordia are just as intriguing characters here than they were in the games and I can't wait to see how this all escalates.

On to the next one!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Meowth's "a real cliffhanger!" line was actually funny. It was well-timed, not overplayed and actually in-character.

The writers would be well served to look at that as a good example of how to put comedy in Team Rocket...

matt0044

She completely missed the evil Hydreigon that HER Dragonite fought, ironically enough.

I don't think it was "evil" so much as it seemed to have a bee up its butt.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
But wasn't Dragonite the one who started the fight? We know Dragonite would pick fights with strong Pokémon so it must have been the case there.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Too bad they never look at dub only stuff like that.

Even then, they should have looked at this episode in general to see how to effectively use Team Rocket. They were excellent in this episode.

Battra

Oh so we finally get back to the actual plot of this arc and it was actually decent. It's nice to see TP actually dong more than TR ever did to advance their goals, also like that instead of rehashing Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! plot we actually get progress in that Colress machine is actually able to work without those head attachments.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
This is going to be A long long season...
Things are starting to get interesting now that Anthea and Concordia showed up.
And Gardevoir... Heh! Heh!

I really like this episode! I really liked Plasma and Rocket-dan in this episode (thought I would have loved to see Rocket-dan successfully steal the plane. I loved Akuroma's character in this episode and Ghetsis... I loved Ghetsis! I hated his voice. Sounds like an evil Okido-Haksase :[

Meowth's "a real cliffhanger!" line was actually funny. It was well-timed, not overplayed and actually in-character.

The writers would be well served to look at that as a good example of how to put comedy in Team Rocket...

I actually agree with this.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Great episode. Nice to see Iris is still keeping the "No bad dragons" speech.

NPT

Just a member
Anothor great episode from the N arc. I liked how evil colress was in this episode, he was going totally insane with his mind-controling machine. It's cool how Colress controlled Haxorus and Dragonite's minds and commaned them to destroy the city, and they were obeying him!
I liked it when N saved Iris from getting hurt from Haxorou's Dragon Claw. He also tried to stop Dragonite and Haxorus from attacking anymore, but it didn't work and they attacked N and injured him badly.
It's surprising to see Concordia and Anthia at the end, it made the ending of this episode more suspenceful.

I agree with you, the dubbers did a good job with the characters dialogues in this episode.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Was anybody besides me reminded of the healing pool in the forest from the Celebi movie with the ending of this episode? Apart from just two girls and a pair of pokemon instead of a whole troop of pokemon, it looked pretty similar. This episode was okay, I liked part two better than part one, but at least they had a great moment with Cedric Juniper (he cracks me up :D ), and it had good action. I also liked Team Rocket's comment on how things always get interesting when they follow Pikachu.

7/10

"(Haxorus) is usually very friendly..."

I'm now imagining this thing walking up to me like it wants me dead. But instead, it 'bro' hugs me. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So Colress continued his heartless pokemon manipulation experiments here. I liked seeing Looker again, plus I liked how Iris was worried about the rampaging Haxorus. Too bad that Dragonite got controlled too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was good to see a bit more of G-Cis, but once again, Achroma was the main villain with his mind control shtick and I thought that it was getting slightly stale by now. I really liked seeing the Goddess of Peace and the Goddess of Love show up to take N away to safety after he got himself injured, though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Tbh, for an episode with the appearance of Dragonite, Charizard, and Haxorus, I expected more battling. Outside of that though, the episode was solid with appearances of TR, development of the relationship between N and Team Plasma, and Cilan actually doing something useful.