• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Alloutℯ

Banned
The episode was good in my opinion. Any episode with Team Plasma is good. However, I had slight hopes of Axew evolving seeing the Haxorus being involved. Thought Iris might use Axew to battle him and do something useful, but she just used Dragonite again. Big surprise.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One glaring flaw here was that Satoshi and his friends found out about Achroma's mind control scheme early in the episode, yet Iris willingly sent out her Kairyu in spite of her knowing that he'd fall under Achroma's control.

Daizy

I call you honey
This is the second time that BW has recycled the city's-been-closed-off shtick from the Zoroark movie and why was the Team Rocket trio so interested in Team Plasma's machine.

Team Plasma wants to liberate Pokémon and yet they control Pokémon for power, weird.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Team Plasma wants to liberate Pokémon and yet they control Pokémon for power, weird.
Nah this is the "mind control" Team Plasma aka the generic Team Plasma from B2W2. I wish they would have used the "liberation" Team Plasma from B1W1 (the good Team Plasma) but the earthquake and the announcement of B2W2 messed up everything :/