1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

The episode was good in my opinion. Any episode with Team Plasma is good. However, I had slight hopes of Axew evolving seeing the Haxorus being involved. Thought Iris might use Axew to battle him and do something useful, but she just used Dragonite again. Big surprise.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

One glaring flaw here was that Satoshi and his friends found out about Achroma's mind control scheme early in the episode, yet Iris willingly sent out her Kairyu in spite of her knowing that he'd fall under Achroma's control.

MockingJ likes this.
  3. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

This is the second time that BW has recycled the city's-been-closed-off shtick from the Zoroark movie and why was the Team Rocket trio so interested in Team Plasma's machine.

MockingJ likes this.