• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Pride (Serebii Version) *Start Up*

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Excuse Amelia's hatred for Kuro as well. He's just so easy/fun to hate/come up with ridiculous names for. Also, my spell-check really wants his name to be Euro instead of Kuro.

Amelia Ryder
Team Pride Hallways
Grass Admin

Pale vampire guy agreed with Amelia. That made her smile... more like smirk. She could tell that this guy was a sexist, since he'd "surprisingly" agreed with her, but that only made her feel better. She hated the pretty stereotypes girls got. And feminists? Hah.

And then suddenly that was it. A new guy had appeared but before she had a chance to examine him, Malisse dismissed them for medical examinations. Quinn had to undergo a medical exam? He wouldn't like that much. Quinn hated anything to do with needles. Hopefully there wouldn't be any of those. They were a bit of a throw-back to their pageant days. Mother dearest used to inject Quinn with muscle relaxants and such to make him easier to groom... he couldn't fight back. Amelia's face darkened at the memory. She had been absentmindedly following the others out the door when she noticed Buddy, their grunt-friend.

And that's when stupid cross-man started to speak again. Couldn't this guy just learn to shut up? "Whatever. As long as you keep your word." He presented Malisse with a vicious, cold look that quickly turned almost... angelic. It made Amelia's stomach curl. He was a pretender. Weak.. "I apologize for how I behaved, everyone. However, it's best to seem angered when threatening an enemy, no?" Enemy? ENEMY?

"Are you on crack?" Amelia muttered under her breath, but no one seemed to hear her. Too bad.

Cross-man continued, "My name is Kuro Tsubasa. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

"Pleasure my ass," Amelia grumbled, only to be ignored again. How sad. She would have loved to kick this guy's butt. Cross-man/dickwad/Kuro kept speaking, but Amelia tuned out as she followed the grunt, who was also ignoring C-m/dickwad/Kuro. Some other equally stupid, ignorant girl popped up and began conversing with him, but once again, Amelia completely ignored her. Their stupidity wasn't worth her time. And that's when Kuro asked the grunt for his name. Amelia glanced over at the boy with curiosity. The grunt hadn't done anything offensive yet and then he ignored Cross-man's question. Perfect. She was going to get along with this grunt.

Finally they arrived at the lab. Some playful banter occured between the grunts, which Amelia actually found rather amusing. The grunt's name was revealed to be Buddy, and his companion was Alexa. They'd make a good couple. Amelia admitted to herself. If only she knew how to play match-maker. It was also revealed that Dr. F, which Amelia decided should stand for fucker, was afraid of Santa Claus. What an idiot.

Cross-man/asswipe/Kuro handed over his Pokemon while sprouting more crap, "See, I told you dude's a total nutcase." And then he took a page right out of Amelia's book. He rolled his eyes and gave a completely bored look. Oh no he didn't! "Well, not exactly, but as I said, completely non-medical. With a guy like this as the doctor, it CAN'T be medical." And then he handed over his Pokemon. She didn't even want to know what poor Pokemon was stuck with this ignorant boob.

Poncho girl was second to hand over her Pokemon. Amelia couldn't say that she was sorry to see the vicious Phione go. That was one Pokemon she would not, could not trust. It had sharp fangs and could even morph its blobby arms into claws. Not cool.

Ginger guy was next to pull out his Pokeball. He examined it for a moment, teetering on a decision, but handed over his Pokemon anyways. Amelia still thought that he was definitely a better choice for a colleague, possibly a friend or a mate, than the others. She followed suit, pulling out her precious Quinn's Pokeball. She looked at the worn ball, from the faded red top to the peeling flower petal ball capsule that was wrapped around it. Another treasure from the pageant days. She'd never had the heart to get rid of it. Because it was Quinn's, not her darling mother's.

"Take care of him. Or I'll kill you." Amelia said slowly in an almost toneless voice. She handed Quinn to Dr. Fucker and walked back to stand near Gingerguy, unable to decide what to do next.

Zalck

Back Again...
Gabriel Gustav
Infront of the Lab
Electric Admin

Gabriel had stayed silent. The whole time. He didn't like these people. At all. Especially those who talked too much. But his silent indifference told no-one such knowledge

"I would like to know...what do you think of Pokemon? Do you value them? Or are they nothing but meaningless tools? Each and every one of you, I would like you to answer my question."

His Pokemon was much closer to him than any other human in the world. It was the only tie he had from his past, that big black hole that he couldn't fill. He wouldn't lose it. Ever. If there was anyway for him and Magnezone to be closer, they would be one person. But that was impossible. Gabriel didn't know if Magnezone remembered anything, but Gabe didn't. It didn't matter. They fought as one person, he sometimes didn't even have to speak to order with words, they just knew what was expected of each other. They almost shared a mind. Well, did magnezone have one mind? Maybe it was three. But that didn't matter. They were synced, none the less.

So how did he feel about Pokemon? He ****ing loved them. Well, his especially.

He said nothing though, as most of the admins just ignored him. It was better they underestimate him now. Perhaps these folks hadn't heard of 'The Lonesome Robot.' Or they just didn't recognize him. Or they were just ignoring him. None of that mattered to him. They were all just other members to him. He would have to learn them well, if they ever had to work together. Gabriel had made one desicion, though.

If he ever had to work with the one named 'Kuro' he would shoot himself. No, he would shoot Kuro. That would work.

He followed as this grunt lead them. "Buddy" was his name. Gabriel would never consider him a Buddy, though. He seemed to be an absolute happy grunt working for the boss. But he had a... Strange atmosphere around him. Was he being superficial? Gabe couldn't tell, but he could suspect...

---------------------------------------------

Minutes later, he as at this 'Lab 2' or was it 3? It didn't matter. He knew the rumors. Of Pokemon mutants spliced together, that cried out, flopped around, and died terrible, gruesome deaths. Of the strange Grunts that walked in, and never walked out. Rumors of a green-scaley creature escaping the lab at nights also circulated, but Gabriel was sceptical of them all, at least until now. The mysterious atmosphere, the blood on the windows. Or was that paint. Wait... It smelled like spaghetti sauce.

Hopefully it is spaghetti sauce. He thought.

Then, the grunt introduced the group to, well, what could only be described as a mad scientist. This man had all the right garb, the spikey, gray hair. The messy lab coat, and the black boots. He had the laugh that wrapped the whole package together, too. So, it was no wonder Gabe thought twice when he heard:

"Alright, hand over your Pokemon!"

From the crazy man. Gabe didn't think everything was what it was on the cover, here. But... He had never doubted Team Pride before. It was their pride that made them so trustworthy, in his opinion. So, he handed the professor his Pokeball. He wispered the following words with malice: "If it has so much as a scratch on it, I will hunt you down, and rip out your testicles and feed them to a Magikarp."

He walked back into the group, contemplating whether or not he would actually do such an act. I think I'll just kill him, instead.

OOC: Oh! I'm nasty! Hope that's not too bad! And can anybody say FORESHADOWING!

D

Deleted member 133172

Tyson had been asked to go to the head admin’s office, and he was late.

Tyson ran through the corridors of the team Pride base on his way to the admin’s office, and as soon as he arrived it seemed the lot of admins were leaving already. A grunt was leading them towards lab too apparently so Tyson tried to slip into the crowd without anybody noticing that he was late.

As the group arrived at the lab a loud: “WELCOME!” Was yelled from a man that was the perfect stereotype of a mad scientist. He then wrapped his arms, which were surprisingly long, around the group of eight and gave a strong bear hug; Tyson attempted to slip away but didn’t manage. After the man released his grip he announced “Alright, hand over your pokémon!”

Tyson assumed it was something that had been explained back in the head admin’s office, so he reluctantly handed over the quick ball containing his Flygon. Tyson then picked up the scente of something tomato-pasta-meat-like, spaghetti meatballs, Tyson licked his lips, until he actually examined the lab for the first time. It was full of electronics and devices, Tyson looked at it all in wonder, he had to resist taking out his spanner and disassembling everything, examining it, then reassembling it.

GoldenrodGirl

THE!MID!NIGHT!BEAST!
Buddy Lambert
Lab 2
Grunt

"Oooh, what a pretty boy!" Dr. F cooed at the rabid Phione, grabbing at it and studying it at odd angles. Before the Phione could react, F quickly handed the Pokemon to Alexa, who had returned with a trolley to carry the Pokeballs, taking Kuro's Pokeball and placing it on the tray whilst she was at it.

"Thank you, good sir!" F grinned at Carl as he placed the admin's Pokeball on the trolley, a threatening glint shining in his eyes for a split second, before they returned to its usual gleeful state.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!" Dr. F shouted upon receiving Amelia's Pokeball, not even hearing her nonchalant yet meaningful threat.

"Hey!" As Gabe presented his Pokeball, Dr. F resumed his hands-on-hips pose from earlier when he had been talking to Kuro. "Who says I still have my parts? I sold them to a street vendor in the rough parts of Goldenrod! Rather manly, even if I do say so myself!" F's extremely flamboyant and not to mention screechy voice echoed throughout the lab as he puffed his chest out, giving a few karate-style shrieks as he chopped the air with his rubber coated hands.

"Yeah, you wish." Alexa muttered as she took Tyson's Pokeball, as Dr. F was far too busy at the present time. "Alright, thank you for your time. Your Pokemon will be just fine with us, as long as I'm here." The woman not so subtly rolled her eyes.

"Ooooh, Alexa, you're so mean!" F pouted, stomping his foot like a spoilt toddler.

"Alright, let's go." I suddenly announced, wanting to leave before things got ugly. Without waiting for an answer, I sped-walked out of the lab before F tried to use any of the admins for god knows what. Either way, I would get the blame.

"For now, I guess we just have to wait." I shrugged once we were outside. "Shouldn't be too long. Fifteen minutes tops." I sighed, slumping against the wall as I waited for Alexa to call the admins back in so I could be done babysitting these freaks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The needles, Alexa." F purred, his eyes two evil twinkling lights in the darkness.

"I still don't like this, but whatever. As long as it isn't me." Alexa sighed as she passed opened the first box containing the 'vaccination'.

First up was the Honchkrow,

Alexa suddenly remembered. "F, the anaesthe-"

"Too late." F hissed as he jabbed the syringe directly under the Pokemon's left wing. But, instead of pressing the needle down and inserting some sort of substance, he pulled the trigger up, extracting a sample of the Pokemon's blood.

"That Kuro boy was so mean, I couldn't help but get my revenge!" F whined, before quickly moving onto the next Pokemon; the Infernape. Without hesitating, he quickly inserted the needle into the Pokemon's arm, extracting its blood sample. With this, he did the same with the rest of the Pokemon; the Flygon, the Leafeon and that nasty, nasty Phione. The evil little creature had to go last, otherwise its anger could've caused it to go even more insane than it already was, and neither Alexa nor F wanted any more further damaged equipment.

As for the Magnezone, well...there was not much to be done. Except...

"Take this!" F roared, leaping forward with a pair of tongs and aiming them at the Pokemon. With a nod from Alexa, the tongs began to zap electricity from the Steel/Electric type until the meter from the equipment signalled it was fully charged.

"I'm not exactly positive this will work, but it's our best bet." F wheezed, wiping pespiration off his forehead.

"Alright F, we're done. Leave them to rest for a bit and then we'll go get Buddy in around fifteen minutes." Alexa instructed. With an exhausted nod from F, the two exited the dark room back into the main lab, leaving the Pokemon in nothing but darkness.

((For those of you who haven't given me your Pokemon, just pretend you did, no need to post saying you did))

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Rajiv Frestov
Outside Malisse's office / In the laboratory.
Ice Admin

"Alright." Malisse nodded after everybody's answers. "That's all. You may go now."

Rajiv's expression changed into a small, childish pout that anything but suited the anger welling inside his mind. "Aww, come on", he mumbled to himself, looking around at the others like he'd wished someone to agree with his disappointment. "This was it?"

"What the everloving fuck? You bitch, getting my hopes up like that and then just dismissing us? You're-"

"Oh, but," Malisse suddenly interrupted and cut off Rajiv's thoughts, "One more thing. Please drop your Pokemon at lab 2 for their health test. Our scientists will be very gentle, so there's no need to worry. Buddy will show you the way."

A what now? Health test? For Pokémon? As if the health of some mindless monsters mattered. No, there was something else, had to be. He could smell it. Maybe they'd like to examine them or something. Poke around at their brain a bit and see if they were special. He had no idea. But, regardless of what it was, it seemed like he had no choice but to go along with it. Leader's orders and all, better just obey; it'd be more fun that way. Games needed rules, too, and it seemed like this game's guidelines would be laid out by that woman, whether he liked it or not. So, without a word of protestation Rajiv nodded, smiling, and walked out with the others.

"Alright you guys, I'll take you to the lab, no need to worry, it's just a basic medical exam that's more of a formality than an actual check up so we don't get sued or some sh!t."

Rajiv couldn't help but chuckle out loud as he listened to the seemingly random grunt – Buddy, was it – spit out poorly faked reasons for the supposed medical exam.

"Sued? We're a fucing badass criminal organization! Nobody will sue us over something like that. It'd be suicide. Like running in a burning house after a nice long dive in gasoline. You aren't a very good liar, are you now? Maybe I could teach you some tricks."

Rajiv laughed again. As if.

Just then, one of the other admin opened his mouth. And Rajiv couldn't believe the bullshit coming out of it. He just listened, resisting the urge to throw himself to the nearest wall and start bashing his head in. The sissy boy really had no idea where he was, it seemed. Hell, he even called the leader an enemy. In front of almost a dozen of her underlings. And yet, he apparently had no idea what that could possibly lead to. How in the world had the punk managed to even live to this day with his IQ matching that of a dead Psyduck. On crack.

The kid also apparently had no idea that nobody cared about his thoughts and ~feelings~. Except maybe that other pushover he had heard talking earlier. The one talking about how wonderful companions Pokémon were and such. Those two'd make a great couple. Rajiv looked the other admin over, but seeing how he had only heard their voices and everyone seemed to pretty much keep to themselves, he had no way of knowing which one the talker was. He could make guesses, though.

Halfway through the girly boy's rant about the medical room, Rajiv just decided to not care. Simple as that. He'd save his brain that way. But then, some random chick popped up and Rajiv couldn't help glancing at sissy's general direction when he heard the woman speak.

"If you want to lie to him, you better do better than that. This kid can-"

And then sissy boy cut her off. Just when he would've actually listened. This kid could what? Certainly not read people. No, nobody that naïve could. So what, then? He wanted to hear whatever it was the kid could do, so that he could prove it wasn't worth **** when faced with real criminals.

When faced with him.

The boy continued, but Rajiv had decided to go back to not caring. But he would find out about that 'something', sooner or later. In fact, he would've done it right away, walked up to the kid and began a conversation, but before he could, people had already started to flow after the grunt.

Rajiv sighed and ran after them. "Wait for me!" He bawled, staggering after them and pretending to pretty much trip over his own feet. He walked among the others, smiling and eying the quiet bunch. Disturbing, how nobody said anything. He'd have to fix it once they had dropped off their Pokémon. They'd have free time, then, to get to know each other. He couldn't wait.

~

After the strange, clichéd 'doctor' had introduced himself and, much to Rajiv's utter disgust, hugged them, people began handing over their Pokémon. Four people had already done it, some with more hesitation and unnecessary words than others, and now… Rajiv took out his Pokéball and let his eyes rest on it for a while.

Now, it was his turn. And it felt weird.

Handing out Pagos shouldn't be such a problem. Sure, the Glalie was a useful companion and they had had so much fun toying with people together, but still. It was just a Pokémon. It shouldn't have made his hand… shake?

Rajiv snapped his head back a bit as he realized that he was actually hesitating. Over a freaking monster!

A smile found its way on Rajiv's face and he turned to look at the waiting doctor. His face didn't show a sign of the turmoil inside his head as he took a step forward to signal that he'd go next.

"Here", he uttered merrily, flicking his wrist and casually throwing his companion's container at the man. "Take good care of him, you hear? Important friend and such."

With that, he walked after the grunt and the others who had already handed over their Pokémon, not wanting to listen should the mad scientist have something more to say. He didn't want to think about what he just did. Think about what was about to happen to Pagos.

"For now, I guess we just have to wait." The grunt announced, "Shouldn't be too long. Fifteen minutes tops."

Rajiv looked at everyone present and focused his sights on two people who had been standing close to each other earlier, a red headed guy and a… woman. One of the two only women, and since the shortie with Phione had been the crybaby chick, then this one had to be… the one he deemed interesting. He decided those two would be the first ones.

"Yo", Rajiv greeted, again with a hand in air as he walked up to those two. He stopped in front of them, realizing that the girl was actually pretty damn tall. Shorter than him, naturally, but not by that much. Strange. He didn't like it. And that guy… actually seemed like an inch shorter or something?

Whatever.

"What's up?" He asked in a casual tone, head a bit tilted and a smile on his face, "You think those guys'll actually perform a medical exam and nothing else? With this spaghetti sauce around, you'd think they'd make lunch out of them or something."

---

OOC: I had already started to write him giving his Pokémon (had time to write the basic outline of the post and then had to go, decided I'd finish it later), so since it's short and actually kind of important, I thought I'd keep it in. I hope you don't mind?

And damn, this is moving pretty fast... I keep having to add stuff and in the end I cut most of it out XD

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((I know Golden Houou, I‘m already written the giving the pokemon part to and she already moving the story along. Though it not too bad like some other ones I‘ve been in.))

Fox Harper
Team Pride HQ- Outside Malisse’s Office ~ Laboratory #2
Psychic Admin

This stupid boss waiting his time just to congratulate them and ask some stupid question. It would have been easier just to send a fuckin’ letter so he could do something you know meaningful with his time. This is why it was retarded to have female leaders; this was just so irritating. Then they had to go to this lab with that black-haired, pretty boy whiner. This was quickly becoming a pain in the ass for Fox. Unfortunately the guy couldn’t just shut up and walk like everyone else.

“I apologise for how I behaved, everyone. However, it's best to seem angered when threatening an enemy, no?” He only receive stares and not just from him, everyone. So he guess everyone was thinking the same thing about this guy. “My name is Kuro Tsubasa. It's a pleasure to meet you all.”

“Why is he still talking, I don’t think anyone cares. Seriously who recruited this guy?” Fox was just mentally trying to vent in anger… Another girl who wants to talk to this Kuro person came up and was it; Fox put him and his posse in ignore mode before he was force to punch him in the face.

So they visit the lab, dropped off their pokemon and everyone was awaiting for them to be returned. Some seem worried about leaving their pokemon, he had no such problem. Alakazam was three times smarter than the Dr. Freak and he would know when something isn’t right. Now he had just to wait for him to get the psychic pokemon back. There wasn’t really anything for him to do but wait.

He took out a pen and a book of crossword puzzles. He personally hate it, far too easy for him flipping near the end of the and began scribbling the answers in it. Occasionally he look up from it to watch a fellow Admin. One particular caught his eyes, a guy obviously taller than him with and same color hair; only because he was the only other than Admin chatterbox that was talking without being spoken to first… It was probably because of his past experience but smiley and happy people always rubbed him the wrong way.

He continued writing answers in the book still not willing to join in the conversation; it didn‘t seem all that interesting. He would, however, listen in on it to gauge the personality of the people he’ll probably have to work with.

Zalck

Back Again...
Gabriel Gustav
Team Pride HQ- Laboratory #2 Waiting Room
Electric Admin

Since the Doctor had taken the pokemon, the grunt named 'Buddy' had led them all out to a waiting room. Fifteen minutes was the desired wait time. Gabriel shuddered in his head. This had to be the first time he had been away from Magnezone so long, and now he had to wait it out with other People? He wasn't liking this already. But in his head, he knew that once this was over, it was only uphill from here. That was Gabe's optimistic outlook, anyhow. Perhaps now was a good time to take an in-depth look at his new 'teamates.'

The first was the boy he already hated. 'Kuro' was his name. He seemed to almost be androgynous. If that hair was pulled back... Perhaps with a skirt... Yea, the kid would look like a girl. He needed to get that crap cut off. Gabe put his hand on his head, his helmet he covered it. He pulled it off, his short brown hair showing. His hand brushed through it, from the front to the back. He left the reader in the helmet, probably just so he would seem a little more 'human' to the others. Not that he really cared, but he would definitely need to know more about them if they ever had to do anything together. Conversation? Gabriel decided to avoid that. Especially with Kuro.

Next was the girl that had that weird Phione. She was so emotional, Gabe hated it. It annoyed him and he couldn't do anything about it. he just wanted to smack her and tell her to grow up or sit in the corner with Kuro. Kids, Gabe thought. Need to grow up to play on my level. Now that Gabe thought of it, he appeared to be the oldest here. The two boys were young, one being kuro, and so was the emotional girl. Some of the others appeared older, but Gabriel was pretty sure none were as old as he. Of course, he only had ten years of memories on him, maybe that should have been taken into consideration.

None of the other admins really stuck out to him, physically. Sure, they were all a little wierd, but have you ever seen how Gabriel dresses? He didn't judge. He did appreciate the other silent admin, the one working on a crossword puzzle book. Okay, so he couldn't sit in silence, but that was better than talking. If I have to work with any of these fools, maybe this one won't be so bad. Gabe started thinking of his new job, but the admin who spoke caught his attention.

"With this spaghetti sauce around, you'd think they'd make lunch out of them or something."

A flash of worry passed over Gabe's mind, but he dismissed it. Team Pride wouldn't do that to him. This admin was making a measly and superficial attempt at conversation though, and Gabe didn't like it. Couldn't they all sit in silence? Gabriel wouldn't have cared at all. But no. They all had to talk. Gabriel sat down, willing to deal with it. As long as no-one spoke to him, he could just try and ignore the others...

Niihyl

Posthuman
(OOC) Did you just leave my insanely evil druggie Phione alone in a dark room with yummy, warm, fleshy creatures to be devoured? Except that Magnezone… doesn’t seem altogether edible.

Tora Zephyrine
Team Pride HQ ~ Waiting Room
Water Admin

The man took Ekirei. And they’re doing medical tests! Hmm, Ekirei’s really unhealthy. All poison-y and stuff. Oh well.

Oh look, fat*ss coat-guy is talking. He’s been acting like a retard all morning. Maybe he wants attention?

His smiles never reach his eyes.

What’s Voice talking about? I’M NOT LISTENING! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

"What's up?" He asks, head a bit tilted and smiling like a loony. "You think those guys'll actually perform a medical exam and nothing else? With this spaghetti sauce around, you'd think they'd make lunch out of them or something."

Mm, lunch. I want spaghetti. Oh dear, Ekirei should be getting hungry right about now. Hmm, fried chicken… Oh well!

Is vamp-boy doing a crossword puzzle? I hate crossword puzzles.

He’s watching us.

Oh Voice, what do you do, watch people all the time? I mean, you’re looking through my eyes.

I am you. We’re the same person.

Hmm, I don’t think so. You’re being mean… Tears glisten at the corners of my eyes, but then the stupid voice takes over.
~~~
Ah, refreshing, now that childish fool is gone.

LET ME OUT! VOICE! NOT FUNNY!

I observe the others. I narrow my eyes. Suspicious. And unfortunately, I’ve already alienated most of them with my childish antics. Damn.

All of them seem to be hostile, except for the black-haired one with the cross. Is he completely unaware of the hostility towards him? Best not to associate myself with him. Wouldn’t want to be caught in a crossfire.

The boy in the lit techno suit is intriguing. So emotionless, and yet, that flash of poutiness. Perfectly minuscule. He wants attention. I’ve heard of him. They call him the ‘Fearless Robot’. Or the ‘Lonesome Robot’? Hmm, better watch him. This is a game of knives. All I need to do is find the right place to stab.

“Ah, hello. You’re the Lonesome Robot aren’t you? Hm. Interesting. I’ve heard of you. You’re dangerous. I respect that.” I grin, narrowing my eyes. “Don’t make assumptions of character. People often have many layers.”

VOICE! DON’T TALK TO THE BORING PEOPLE!!!

Damn. I’ll lose control soon. I step back, away from the others. It’s been precisely 6 minutes, 13 seconds. A new record. Soon… I’ll be in contro-
~~~
Hooray! I’m back! Stupid voice. The voices are only supposed to speak to me! Not the weird people.

People used to tell me my face changes when the Voice gets in control. I wonder why? It’s still my face, always! *Giggle*

Zalck

Back Again...
Gabriel Gustav
Team Pride HQ- Laboratory #2 Waiting Room
Electric Admin

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. That emotional girl, she was walking towards Gabriel. But, was this the same girl? Something was different, at least, Gabe thought so. He was probably just freaking. He stayed calm and cool, except for a little grimace that made his face contort, only visable for a second. Maybe she would just sit by him, and not talk. Gabriel could handle that, so he just said nothing. But the girl spoke. to him

“Ah, hello. You’re the Lonesome Robot aren’t you? Hm. Interesting. I’ve heard of you. You’re dangerous. I respect that. Don’t make assumptions of character. People often have many layers.”

Gabriel had to think fast. He had to respond, and quick. Something good, too. That she will remember. Something that says what he is all about, and what she needs to know. Something intelligent, witty, and smart. He needed to speak himself, right here and now. Not something normal.

"Assuming makes an *** out of you and me."

Perfect. Just perfect. Gabriel smacked himself on the inside, but he just looked away and narrowed his eyes on the outside. Maybe she would just leave, not talk to him. But at least someone recognized him. And repected him. Maybe this girl wouldn't make a bad puppet admin of his...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
((Golden Houou, I just want you to know that I wrote like five different versions of how Amelia was going to react to Rajiv. It was so hard! So here's this gobbly-gook for you to make sense of. :p)

Amelia Ryder
Team Pride HQ-Lab Waiting Room
Grass Admin

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!" Dr. Fucker screamed when he received Quinn's Pokeball.

"Crazy son of a b!tch," Amelia grumbled, shaking her head and walking away from him. Was this guy on crack? Like for real. Something was wrong with this science place. The spaghetti/blood/paint on the walls, the stank of meatballs, the way they let this Santa Clause-loving pussy run the place. It just wasn't right. She followed Buddy and the others out, still choosing to stand by Gingerhead kid. He was the only one, besides the Grunt and the possible Sexist vampire guy, who hadn't quite annoyed Amelia yet. Oh, and the quiet kid who'd threatened to remove Dr. Fucker's testicles. Yes, she liked him quite a lot. But he was no fun. Anything that came out of his mouth was dramatic and entertaining, but he rarely ever spoke. No way to fight with him.

"For now, I guess we just have to wait." Buddy announced, "Shouldn't be too long. Fifteen minutes tops." Fifteen minutes. Only fifteen minutes until she'd be reunited with her precious Quinn. Thank the Legendaries.

"Yo", Amelia looked up at the source of the voice. Up?! The six foot tall girl never had to look up. EVER. Well, except when talking to tall guys... like this one. Amelia gave him a once over. If she was searching for a mate to make freakishly tall children with someday, perhaps he was the one to do it with. Despite his height, he wasn't lean and lanky like Amelia. He was athletic. Not super athletic, not scary-stupid-dipsh!t-on-steroids athletic, just fit. In shape. She turned her glance to his face, higher up than hers by about two inches. He had shaggy black hair, but none hung in his face. His eyes were the kicker... a blue. Gorgeous blue.

"What's up?" He asked, his head tilted in an adorable manner and smiled, "You think those guys'll actually perform a medical exam and nothing else? With this spaghetti sauce around, you'd think they'd make lunch out of them or something."

"Of course they'll make lunch out of them," Amelia responded, flashing him her own smile: bitter and sarcastic, "That's definitely the way to win over your new admins." With that she turned away. He used to talk to her like that.

She absentmindedly reached for the purple feather hanging around her neck. When he'd given it to her, he'd said something just like that. Flirty, cute, conversational. But to men, things like that meant nothing. They were just toying with emotions, just playing with their prey before devouring it. He'd never been serious about her, about Quinn, about his issues, about her issues, about the restaurant he cooked in, about where his parents were, about their relationship. Especially not about their relationship. Flirty, airy guys like that... they got on Amelia's nerves. Too much potential to bring out her weakness. To make her care.

But of course, nobody would know that. That she was weak. Amelia crossed her arms across her chest, her soft brown eyes sweeping the room in an almost bored manner. Flirty boy wouldn't know that he'd gotten to her. Oh no, of course not. Her body didn't betray her, she had much too much experience with that. She wasn't like poncho-girl, whom Amelia noted, was now speaking with someone she'd called the "lonesome robot", who spewed her emotions all over everything. He was no big deal. They were over. Had been for about two years now, not that she was keeping track of how long it had been since that assonine dickwad... well, that was not to be thought about now.

She turned back to spaghetti-flirty boy, "As for what's up, I'd have to go with an old and uncreative answer. The sky is up."

Something about this guy, aside from his similarities to her past feather boy, was getting under her skin. She needed to talk to him. Treat him like she would any other (well, besides poncho-girl and cross-man). They'd be working together, so she needed to keep him close. But she'd have her eyes on him. Just to make sure that he wasn't going to play with her the way feather-boy had.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC:

@InnerFlame: Yeah, it's not that bad, I've just gotten used to slower rps, so it takes some time to adjust 8x

@Musical Mayhem: Ouch, I wonder how many versions you come up with this time. This might be even harder to react to? 8P

---

Rajiv Frestov
Team Pride HQ- Laboratory 2 Waiting Room
Ice Admin

"Of course they'll make lunch out of them," The girl responded with a smile very unlike his. Her was sarcastic. His was gentle. Oh, the irony "That's definitely the way to win over your new admins."

"Well aren't you bitchy?" Somewhere in his mind, Rajiv grinned viciously, his face now bearing a bit hurt, confused expression. "I like that. Yeah, I do. Be bitchy to me. Be difficult, that way it's all the more merrier when I succeed in getting under your skin. It's all the more crushing for you."

The girl turned away. Why? Couldn't she bare to look him in the eyes? Maybe he had already made an impression? Hopefully not, that'd be too easy. He wanted to play long and hard with this one.

Just then, the girl turned back to him. Anticipation flashed in Rajiv's eyes, but naturally, it was left unseen. His face, not even his eyes would betray him. His entire being would act out the part he had chosen, to every single detail. He was a professional. Lying was like breathing to him; it came automatically but if he so wished, he could control it.

"As for what's up, I'd have to go with an old and uncreative answer. The sky is up."

"You think you're being clever? Hah, nice try, fucker. Well, at least I like your attitude. You aren't afraid to talk, like some others here. Those silent shy guys don't seem like fun toys. But you? You're good. Let's play, bitch."

"Whoa, whoa", Rajiv exclaimed, taking a step backwards with his hands up, the backs of his palms pressed against his chest, like he would've tried to protect himself from a barking dog. "Easy there, no need to chew me out like that." His slightly shocked expression was quick to change, his lips forming a slight, flirty grin. "You've got plenty of time for chewing once we're alone, you know?"

The grin widened, showing an ounce of mischievousness on purpose. It was clear by this girl's attitude that she didn't go for goody-two shoes, and that suited Rajiv just fine. He hated pretending to be one of those, and it wouldn't even make sense, not in this environment. Otherwise he'd end up like the sissy boy, glared at by everyone. So, for this game, maybe the role of a cheery, somewhat impish little trickster would work? A sort of more easy going sort of guy, but not to the extreme. It was closer to his real personality, too. Well, except for the cheery part. And impish didn't even begin to describe him.

Oh well.

Regardless, with this, he wouldn't be seen as a pushover, and should he flash a smirk every now and then, it'd seem natural. And he couldn't be completely good anyway, he was in an evil team after all. Yep, this mask was good. He'd wear it well.

The grin dissolved into a smile as quickly as it had come, and Rajiv lowered his hands. With a sigh and a darkly amused laugh, he shook his head and continued, spreading his arms in a carefree manner and being sure to speak loud enough for others to hear, too: "And I doubt these guys are trying to win us over anyway. If they were, they'd have thrown us a welcome party with naked chicks, booze and all that good stuff, not dragged us down to some meatball stinkin' lab to be hugged by doctor Frankenstein."

GoldenrodGirl

THE!MID!NIGHT!BEAST!
((I was just saying you didn't have to in case you didn't want to~))

Buddy Lambert
Lab 2
Grunt

"Buddy." I looked up at the sound of my voice to see Alexa beckoning me from inside the lab. "We're all done. The admins can take their Pokemon now."

I jerked my head towards the entrance of the lab. "You heard her." Nevertheless, I still went in to see what Dr. F had to say.

"Your babies are all so beautiful!" F cooed, as if he'd birthed them himself. "Be gentle now! They may be a tad...sensitive after their medical exam. After all, no Pokemon in the world likes to be poked or prodded, no?" He giggled manically.

I eyed the Pokemon suspisciously. They seemed to be okay. But that wasn't usually the case. Oh well. Nothing too bad could've happened, since Alexa was still here.

"What'd you do to them?" I asked Alexa whilst the admins were busied with their Pokemon and F was too busy doing his evil scientist laugh.

"Um..." Alexa looked away, shifting her weight from side to side. Weird. "Nothing. Just a simple blood sample test."

"Ah." I nodded once. "How'd you manage to do that with the Fearless Robot's beloved Magnezone?" I asked, naturally intriuged.

"Oh!" Alexa's eyes lit up at a more obviously comfortable subject. "Well, see, we absorbed its electricity using-"

"That's enough, Alexa!" F sang, all whilst smiling ominously at the admins. "You people can go now. Shoo!" He squawked, like an angry Chatot.

Getting kicked out of F's lab was not my idea of a good time, and I was pretty sure I'd done my job, so couldn't I go now?

"Alright, I think we're done for today." I sighed, trying not to smile. The day was fucking over! Hell fucking yes! "I'll see you around!" I practically sang, Dr. F style, as I ran off further into the maze known at the Team Pride HQ hallways.

((Alright, do whatever your admin wishes to do now; be it sociallising or skulking around plotting God knows what. This is a chance for others to catch up too. Prepare for a surprise...trip later. Wherever you may be. Once everyone's caught up, then we'll really get started.))

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Fox Harper
Team Pride HQ- Laboratory 2: Inside then Out
Psychic Admin

The examination was over. He re-entered the area and there were needles in view, great. Fox hated needles, which was why he despised anything doctor-related. He tried his best not to show any uneasiness because of it though he couldn’t stop himself from hesitantly move closer to them to retrieve his pokemon. He really didn’t have much trouble picking out his pokeball, there didn’t seem to be any other Great Balls thrown into the mix. After picking it up he moved away a bit a little too quickly… curse his stupid fear of needles. At this point the young adult was hoping they weren’t observant enough to notice that or know why he was uncomfortable. At what he deemed as a safe distance he released his pokemon: a yellow humanoid creature.

“Alakazam, did he do anything unusual during your ‘medical exam?’” Fox spoke rather suspiciously of the doctor’s actions as he looked down at the pokemon. Though he didn’t try to show it he was a little concern; though he was he more worry about him not being able to fight. How much he hated to admit it, the pokemon was stronger than him and he needed to rely on its power against others with pokemon.

“Ala-kazam,” was his response though it meant nothing to anyone else the nineteen years old understood. He untrustingly glowered at the doctor for a couple of seconds then he held up his pokeball and returned the pokemon back into its carrying device.

“No complains, I‘ll be leaving.” He stored the object in the pocket of his black cargo pants and headed for the door. The doctor got off easy only because his pokemon didn’t know if anything usual had occurred. He seemed to be drowsy, the pokemon, but that was normal if he had blood taken. However the lack of memory told him that they had him put to sleep with anesthesia so he couldn’t remember if anything odd was done to him. Since this pokemon had an acute memory that could recall things from when he was just born; this doctor probably was smart enough to do it to him especially since Alakazam also wouldn’t let him put anything unknown into him willingly. He overall looked fine so he unless something strange began to happen there wasn’t much he could do.

Fairly quickly exiting the room he let out a breath, relieved to be out of the lab. Now that he wasted a good amount of his time with rather unpleasant… events, Fox began to wonder where he would head out next. He put his hand on his cheek and winced when he touched the sunburn skin… He needed to put something on it since it was still a little painful. He decided on going to the cafeteria; since they should have want he need and he could get something to eat while he was at it.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Actually, GoldenHouou, this one was easier. Amelia doesn't take too kindly to being hit on, but she got distracted by the whole "your Pokemon are back" deal and ran off. I'm sure we'll get a chance to verbally battle again... mwahaha.

Amelia Ryder
Team Pride HQ-Lab 2 waiting room
Grass Admin

"Whoa, whoa", Tall boy exclaimed, taking a step backwards. His hands were out, palms up in surrender, "Easy there, no need to chew me out like that." He looked hurt. Good. Amelia hated flirty guys. And that's when his surprised expression moved to an even flirtier one,"You've got plenty of time for chewing once we're alone, you know?"

The grin widened and Amelia's stomach flipped. Eew. Like... chewing on his...? Were guys into that sort of thing? Amelia didn't know... or really care. He'd just given her the perfect opportunity to attempt a brawling start-up.

But then his wicked grin transformed into a smile and he lowered his hands. The surrender was gone. The weird, flirtatious streak was as well. He let out a sigh and a laugh, shaking his head and raising his voice to include the others into their conversation. So no brawling then. What a shame.

"And I doubt these guys are trying to win us over anyway. If they were, they'd have thrown us a welcome party with naked chicks, booze and all that good stuff, not dragged us down to some meatball stinkin' lab to be hugged by doctor Frankenstein."

"Naked chicks, no thanks," Amelia grumbled, rolling her eyes, "But I will take some booze, if anyone's got any," She could certainly use some after a day like today. She wasn't legally old enough, but she doubted that people in a villainous, EVIL team, would really care. Except for cross-wad-dickface. He would probably care.

"Buddy." The Alexa Grunt was beckoning them from within the lab, "We're all done. The admins can take their Pokemon now."

"You heard her," Buddy instructed, heading into the lab.

Amelia turned back to Tall-guy, "As for your previous offer, I only do sh!t when I'm drunk, thank you very much. And I certainly don't chew anyone out in the bedroom. No dicks go in my mouth," Her voice was slow, bored. Just the way she'd intended for it to come off. Amelia did like casual sex: it was easy, at first. But she felt like getting... involved with one of her co-Admins was probably a poor choice. Plus she really didn't like putting dicks in her mouth.

With that, she turned on her heal and slowly, uninterestedly, wandered towards the lab.

"Your babies are all so beautiful!" Dr. Fucker was cooing, like these Pokemon had popped out of his unfortunate vagina, instead of a Pokemon's, "Be gentle now! They may be a tad...sensitive after their medical exam. After all, no Pokemon in the world likes to be poked or prodded, no?" He was giggling. What a crazy loon.

The grunts were having a side-conversation that was probably not interesting and probably didn't apply to Amelia. She really didn't care that much. She just wanted her Quinn back.

"That's enough, Alexa!" Fucker/Unfortunate Vagina Man said. Amelia didn't like the way he was eying them up. Like meat. It was the first un-looney trait she'd seen in the crazy man though, "You people can go now. Shoo!"

Amelia snatched up Quinn's tattered Pokeball and then headed out of the room. Finally, she was done with Dr. Unfortunate Vagina.

"Alright, I think we're done for today." Buddy announced, "I'll see you around!" He sang before disappearing.

"Thanks, good for nothing grunt," Amelia grumbled cynically. But she really was happy. Quinn was back. Amelia noticed Vampire Admin heading down the hallway, presumably towards food. She followed him, choosing to keep a safe distance and not speak to him. She couldn't remember if he was the sexist guy or not.

Then she found something, somewhere where no other admins (well, except Poncho-Girl) could follow her. The women's bathroom. A cynical smile crossed her face as she pushed through the door into the room. It was actually pretty nice in there. A couple of bathroom stalls lined the wall, parallel to the sinks, soaps, and paper towels. But in the back, there was a small lounge area, labeled "for breast feeding". Well, it seemed like a nice place for a nap.

Amelia wandered over to lie on the creamy-colored couch that was placed in that little alcove. She was too tall, of course. So, she released Quinn from his ball to check on him. The Leafeon appeared before her, brown eyes a little bit dull. He yawned. "Leaaaaf,"

"Hey buddy," Amelia said, a spark of life actually entering her voice, "You okay? They didn't do anything gross to you?" The Leafeon put his right paw up on her lap. Amelia glanced it over, noticing a roll of gauze around it. "Blood tests." She told her friend with a shrug. He jumped onto the couch beside her. The two of them sat there, enjoying each other's company... and the near silence of the Breast Feeding Area.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: A surprise trip? Sounds good 83

@Musical Mayhem: Ah, good, then XD And ooh, I'd love some more verbal battles. Those are always fun to play out 8D

/ Being hyper since summer vacation started, derp.

----

Rajiv Frestov
Team Pride HQ - Laboratory 2 Waiting Room
Ice Admin

Rajiv eyed the girl carefully after he had spoken. Reaction. He needed to see her reaction, whatever that might be. Negative, positive, just plain old 'fuck off', he really didn't give a shit, just as long as he got something to work with. And, soon enough, the girl opened her mouth and Rajiv held back a grin. Good. He knew he could count on this chick to not be able to keep her mouth shut.

"Naked chicks, no thanks," she grumbled, rolling her eyes. Well, she was as bitchy as ever with her answers. What a relief, maybe she wasn't as easy as he had previously thought. Flirting didn't seem to sink into her that well. He was surprised, in a good way. This'd be fun. "But I will take some booze, if anyone's got any."

Rajiv's eyes lit up.

"I think you haven't got any idea just how… delicious of an opportunity you gave me there. You like booze? I'll be sure to treat you to some, then. To lots of it. Too fucking much of it. Nothing to make people spill the beans of their private life like way too much alcohol. And hey, if it turns out you're too boring to keep working on, I'll just make sure you have a teensy drunken accident. "

Rajiv was just about to open his mouth to continue their little conversation and see where it'd go, when they got interrupted and Rajiv felt a sudden need to stomp over to the scientist chick and punch her teeth in. This was his game and he was enjoying it. How dare she butt in. Stupid slut…

"Buddy." She called, and Rajiv, reluctantly, turned to look at the speaker, "We're all done. The admins can take their Pokemon now."

A small wave of genuine relief washed over Rajiv's face with him – strangely enough – not noticing. They got their Pokémon back already? This fast? That meant they couldn't have done anything too terrible to them. Not that he cared… Pagos was just a… a Pokémon, just some freaking monster. Like a slave, just with more personality.

He was about to take a step toward the lab, not quite understanding why he deemed it necessary to get his Glalie the fuck away from the fucked up doctor duo as fast as humanly possible, when his new toy spoke again and Rajiv suddenly remembered she was there. Fuck. Fuck, had he actually forgotten? He was in the middle of a game here. He turned back to her just as she spoke.

"As for your previous offer, I only do sh!t when I'm drunk, thank you very much. And I certainly don't chew anyone out in the bedroom. No dicks go in my mouth", she said in a bored tone.

And Rajiv… burst out laughing. He just stood there and laughed, pressing his palm on his face to emphasize his pure amusement. His real amusement, though the laugh he let out differed a lot from the one he was laughing inside his head. The outward laugh wasn't quite as cruel, not as condescending. Just amused. This was pure gold! That chick was way too serious for her own good. And way too… big mouthed! Too easy!

"Can't… take a…," Rajiv had to draw in a breath before his mind cleared enough for him to continue his line of thought, "…A joke, can you? What the hell, are you some old geezer completely devoid of sex-ed and thinking all sort of non-traditional bedroom fun is an abomination to Arceus or whoever? Not that I really care what your bedroom tastes are. I'm just playing a huge pervert, but you… you just basically told me you would actually do something like that if drunk. Way too much information there. I was just joking, I… What the fuck, how fucking easy are you?"

It took a while before Rajiv managed to calm himself down, and as he finally could breathe normally again, he lowered his hand and wiped away some tears, only to come to a shocking revelation. The chick was gone. A bit surprised and still sort of dizzy from his guffaw, he looked around, only to see her back disappearing inside the lab. He coughed, a bit embarrassed. Maybe he'd overdid his laughter burst, just now.

Well, whatever. Regardless, the chick had gotten away. Too bad. Rajiv looked after her for a while, eyes narrowing and smirk visting his face a bit before he threw his hands in the air, happy smile back again.

"Well, I guess it's time to get Pagos back!" He cheered out loud. And with that, he began walking in the lab with some others, all the while contemplating what he should do next.

"So, that tall bitch doesn't like over the top perverts, definitely can't take a joke, and just revealed that she's easy when drunk. All that from a few minutes of pointless chit chatter. Not bad," he thought to himself as he walked. It seemed like being on her bad-side wielded more results than being her buddy. But it made sense, she wasn't the friendly type to begin with.

Rajiv was so in thought he chose to just ignore whatever it was the crazy scientist guy rambled on about. It likely wasn't anything of importance anyway. The scientists didn't seem fun, and since they weren't included in his game, their words meant shit to him. He smirked as he finally reached Pagos's pokéball, letting his fingers slide across its side as he picked it up.

"Pagos, old boy, we've got an interesting toy this time", He spoke in his mind, fully aware his Pokémon couldn't hear. "Quite an interesting chick. She got away now, but we'll play with her again later. We'll continue playing the part of a quirky pervert to her. Oh, and she almost begged me to go drinking with her. She was talking like that, I could hear it. It was invitation, we have to take up on it at some point./i]"

With Pagos's container safely in hand, Rajiv turned on his heels and walked out, casually throwing the ball in the air, catching it as it came down. Now, what should he do next? He would have more fun with the tall bitch later, when their paths crossed again. He wouldn't deliberately chase her, no, he was more inclined to go after the others now, to see what sort of challenges they had to offer.

He wanted at least one 'friend'. No… no, they were in an evil organization. There'd be no 'friendships' here, he couldn't play that card. So an acquaintance, then. Those two goody-two-shoes would be ideal for that, but they were so… easy. He'd go after them later, first he wanted to toy around with the more difficult ones. So… that left the shortie, but she was… crazy. And she let it show, it was such a waste. If only she could hide how fucked up she was, she'd be so much more interesting. Plus, she was a chick too. Enough chicks for day one, otherwise he might catch chickenpox or something.

Then there was that one guy who had talked about how Pokémon were better than people and all that shit. He sounded good enough, problem was, Rajiv wasn't sure which of these guys he was, and he knew no names. Then there was the guy who had arrived late, he had only caught a glimpse of him. He'd need to find more out later. And then the silent guy who hadn't said shit yet. He seemed boring, though he might just turn out to be one of the more interesting ones, if given the chance. Which one should he choose…

Just then, he got an idea.

He stopped dead on his tracks and turned around to face the lab door. Not many others had seemed to come out yet, so… He walked back near the door and positioned himself against the wall so that everyone coming out could see him. Then he threw Pagos's ball in the air again, this time higher than before. And, as it left his hand he spoke up.

"Hey!" He called out to his fellow admin who had picked up their Pokémon, "Anyone up for a quickie?" He grinned a bit impishly again, snatching the ball from the air and continuing: "A Pokémon battle, I mean. Nothing serious, just a light minded match to get our Pokémon back in gear after what those creepers did to them. You know, a rehabilitation match of sorts. Any takers?"

Niihyl

Posthuman
Tora Zephyrine
Team Pride HQ
Water Admin

“Hey Ekirei, how was it?”

Ekirei looks grumpy to me. I wonder why? I wonder what kind of medical examination it was. A blood test? What kind of blood test? Ekirei doesn’t have blood. He has… water? Ekirei shifts his blobby little arm into a large knife. Not that the knife is particularly sharp. Ekirei can’t quite focus his watery body all too well yet.

Tall girl and tall boy are talking. Funny. Booze? Nah. Stuff tastes bad. Naked chicks? Hmm…

No thanks.

Aw, Voice, you’re no fun. *Giggle*

Erm, ew. Dicks? Hmm, Ekirei would enjoy that. Well, Ekirei would enjoy biting into anything soft, fleshy, and filled with yummy blood. Especially if it involved a lot of screaming. And missing body parts.

Looks like tall girl and vamp-boy are going to get something to eat. The cafeteria. Mm, food. I like food.

"Hey!” the tall coat-boy said, "Anyone up for a quickie? A Pokémon battle, I mean. Nothing serious, just a light minded match to get our Pokémon back in gear after what those creepers did to them. You know, a rehabilitation match of sorts. Any takers?"

Hmm, fighting… fun. Always fun to rip stuff apart.

Bad plan. He has an ice type. Glalie to be precise. Ekirei wouldn’t be a good choice, and he’s still rather woozy. Besides, you aren’t a good battler. Better to backstab him. Direct combat isn’t the right choice.

You’re really boring you know that? And besides, who said I would follow the rules? Ekirei could jump right forward and eat coat-boy’s face!

You know, talking to yourself makes you seem insane. Anyway, don’t attack the other Admins yet. There’s time for that later. For now, get something to eat. And Ekirei needs feeding too.

Fine. I walk towards the cafeteria. Voice gives me step-by-step instructions on how to get there. As if I don’t know… I don’t know. I’m lost.

Follow my d*mn instructions. Left, forward, then left.

I do so, and find myself in a spacious cafeteria. Voice knows everything. I head up to the food people.

“Meat! Extra rare, fresh. Preferably alive!” I say. The food guy looks at me funny, and turns around. He brings me a small scoop of ground beef. Red.

“More than that. Ekirei’s hungry! It’s meat or you!” Ekirei bares his teeth, and glares at the food guy. He nervously scoops more onto the tray.

“And for me… Hmm, what do you have in there? Ah, Fried Chicken! Yay!”

I take the chicken, and the meat to a nearby table. Ekirei glomps the meat, turning a reddish color as the meat is dissolved into his system. I eat the chicken. Mmm, evil teams have good food. I toss the tray away, and sit down, letting Ekirei wash the grease from my fingers. Yuck.

That was quick. You should still have time to check back on the other admins, and see that battle. Best to learn how they fight.

Oh, ok then. I return to the waiting area quickly…

This’ll be interesting.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Carl Kiozad
Laboratory 2
Fire Admin

Carl gazed inside the entrance of the lab. There was just a minute left and then Carl's only friend, for now and maybe forever, would come out of that horrible lab.

"Buddy", a voice said. Carl looked at the speaker. It was a female scientist who was speaking. "We're all done. The admins can take their Pokémon now"

Carl grinned, relieved. He stood up immediately. While Carl was grinning, he was also worried a bit. He hoped that crazy doctor didn't do anything bad to his Infernape.

Carl walked into the lab and walked to the Poké Ball that contained his Infernape.

“Your babies are so beautiful!” the crazy doctor screamed. Carl looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Did he really give his Infernape to this guy?

Carl threw his Poké Ball into the air and his trusty Infernape came out. His Infernape grinned widely and so did Carl. He seemed okay and happy. No cuts or anything. Carl looked at all the needles in the laboratory warily. But was he really okay and happy or just faking it...

Carl called his Infernape back, but he barely got any rest because of a tall guy walking near the door, throwing his Poké Ball into the air and revealing a Glalie, then calling out to everybody.

“Hey! Anyone up for a quickie?”

Wait what did that guy say? Carl said, staring at the strange guy.

“A Pokémon battle, I mean. Nothing serious, just a light minded match to get our Pokémon back in gear after what those creepers did to them. You know, a rehabilitation match of sorts. Any takers?"

Oh, that made some more sense, Carl guessed. He looked at his Pokéball with his Infernape inside and started considering the situation. He was a bit out of practice and he didn’t want his fellow admins so early thinking he was weak if he lost. But the tall guy didn’t seem to care about that at all.

So, neither will I! Carl thought as he threw his Poké Ball into the air again. His Infernape came out in a sparkle of stars, somewhat dazed that he had been called back in, then yelled to the tall guy.

“Glalie guy!” Carl called out to the guy with the Glalie. “I’ll face you in a battle”

OC:

I'm not strategic like my character is (at least I think that) so this may be kind of hard. However, if I do horrible, I'll just write something like "Oh damn, I can't believe how out of practice I am, MUST TRAIN MORE."

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Kuro Tsubasa
Whatever room everyone was in -->Training Room
Dark Admin

As soon as he got the pokeball back, Kuro tossed it into the air, and scoffed as his Honchkrow came out. Catching the ball, Kuro looked to his pokemon, with a grin. "Hey Pride, did they do anything strange to you?"

Pride the Honchkrow shook his head, and Kuro smiled. Hopping onto the large bird's back, he gave a two-finger salute to the others. "We'll be in the training room. If you truly wish to challenge us, find us there. There is already a battle stadium there, so I reccomend you battle there anyway."

Riding on his Pokemon's back, Kuro kept a perfect standing figure with his arms crossed, as they began flying to the training room. As soon as they reached there, Kuro jumped right off, landing on top of a pole. Standing still for a while, he waited until Pride came flying up for a Wing Attack. Quickly he jumped off, placing a water bottle where he was. He landed on a punching bag, which a Hitmonchan was using, and grabbed the chain that was holding the bag up. Spinning his body around it, he kicked Pride's wing as he flew by, and Pride retaliated by using Peck on Kuro, causing the boy to grunt in pain. Suddenly, a Grunt stopped them. "Wait, wait! Why are you fighting your pokemon?"

At this, Kuro scoffed. "While a battle commences, what happens if the trainer gets attacked? Obviously, the one who is knocked out is at a loss. I wish to be worthy to command my pokemon, and therefore I must keep BOTH of us ready for battle. Also, there may come a time when I must fight without my pokemon, and therefore, I will prepare for such times."

At this, Kuro jumped straight up, dodging a Steel Wing, and jumped, catching the falling water bottle softly. Gently, he landed with a spin, and took a sip from the bottle. "Also, we cannot completely depend on our pokemon for our missions. If we are to work as a team, I would rather work as partners, than trainer and pokemon."

Kuro put the cap on the water bottle again, and threw it behind him, towards a wall. "If my fellow admins ask why I am doing this, please relay my message to them."

At this, Kuro began fighting with Pride the Honchkrow again.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
Gabe
Lab Waiting Room
Electric Admin

The girl appeared to not care to much about what Gabe had said, probably because not to long after he had said it, the lab girl came out and told them that their Pokemon were ready. Thank Arceus Gabe thought, as he pulled his helmet back on, closing the visor. He noticed the two tall admins had been talking, but he didn't really care on what about. He did hear mention of booze, which disgusted him. The thought of loosing your abilities to a drink was terrible to him. But if these admins wanted to weaken themselves, so be it.

Gabe walked to the lab, where he picked up the Pokeball that was his. He immediately sent out Magneton, who appeared in a red sparkly burst of light. Gabe said nothing, as the two looked into each others eyes, thinking to themselves. Magneton didn't seem too upset about what had happened, so Gabe was relieved. He did a quick once-over, and found Magneton to be complete, and without energy. Without saying a word, the two left the lab. He noticed the tall girl had left the tall guy, and went into the ladies room. Before he got much further, The tall guy sent out his Galie and called for a battle.

Gabe chuckled to himself. Either he is really self-confident and wants to show off Gabe thought to himself, though didn't really think so, or he is already trying to see the abilities of the other admins.

Behind him, Magneton gave an electronic sound, indicating he had no interest in the battle. Gabe nodded in agreement. They just got out of a freaking lab ran by a freaking lunatic. They don't need to battle right now.

Just then, big mouth, talks-to-much boy flew away on his Honchcrow, saying something about the training room. ******** Gabe thought to himself. [/i]At least I know where I am [/i] NOT going to go now.

He decided to follow the rest of the crowd, and go to the cafeteria. He didn't feel like eating, though, and Magneton did not need to eat. The two went and sat in the corner. Magneton floating besides him, Gabe started searching through his scouter over his eye for any interesting information he would find. Maybe, since he was an admin, he would be able to tap into the Team Pride database before long. He might bring that up to someone, sometime.

Magneton floated quietly, spinning his magnets as a person would twiddle their thumbs. Gabe thought about working some strategy and figuring out who his allies were, but he didn't. He decided to just watch and learn, his special talent.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((@Zalck: Wait... You mean Magnezone? Your last post said Magneton throughout the whole post but doesn’t he have a Magnezone? *looks it up* Yes he does, sorry it just confused me a little when I writing my post. And I thought I just point it out incase you wanted to change that.

@lxdarknessxl: Hmm... All right since everyone hates Kuro I’m going to give him a chance to interact with another character who isn’t an NPC. Let’s see if he can leave an impression on Fox.))

Fox Harper
Team Pride HQ- Cafeteria to the Training Room
Psychic Admin

Fox had currently station himself against the wall away from any windows near a dark little corner. He hated the sun only because his light complexion easily burn in the UV rays. The sunburn on his right cheek was from when he was caught by surprised and had to go outdoor. He was out there for far too long without sunscreen and it had left its mark. Just sitting there with a plate of food he had something from every section of the nutrition pyramid except for the one at the top. The guy ultimately just picked at his plate. The food was actually quite good, but he normally didn’t have much of an appetite and right now was no exception. The newly appointed Admin was forcing himself to eat, only because his body needed proper nourishment or else the body’s functions start acting up.

He didn’t forget to look around and examine his surrounding carefully. This was a big white room that had many tables and people yet he manage spotted one of the girl admin, the short one, over there getting some food... All she got was got meat that was rare and fried chicken then she fed the raw grounded meat to the pokemon... “Yeah that’s a healthy, well-balance meal,” he thought. He had now bumped up the girl’s title to psycho chick and her mutant pet. After quickly eating her meat only meal with nothing drink, she got up and left... At least she did what she needed to and kept going.

Looking around more after her exit then appeared be nothing but grunts and that one guy with the Magnezone that looked like he came out of a futuristic sci-fi novel so he stood out. He had joined to group late barely said anything other than to respond to psycho chick comment. So at least he knew he could speak. And from his observation he seem like an intelligent guy he could match wits with, however there was a problem. A similarity between them; they both didn’t like to strike up a conversation, or unnecessarily talk to people. It just wasn’t appealing action even if Fox was curious about this new... teammate of his. For now he would just call him the silent, sci-fi guy and try another day.

He failed to eat all of the food, but he was satisfied with the amount he got down. Before discarding what was left on his plate he smeared some milk he had sitting out for awhile on his sunburn cheek... a remedy for sunburns that would help reduce the pain and swelling that still remained. Thus he had no reason to stay without it seeming strange, so he crossed his arms and left as simple as that.

Walking down the hall quite aimlessly he just happened to go by the training room and spotted Kuro. That was the signal to keep on walking, well only if his odd actions hadn’t caught his attention. He was sparring with his pokemon. Something he had never seen anyone do; it honestly intrigued him but that still didn’t mean much Entering the room without a word he went the wall and watched. The two went back and forth, dodging or exchanging hits; Fox added to his mental note that religious whiner was athletic and could take a weak hit from a pokemon. So not as weak as he original assumed, he had actually won little respect from the black wearing man but still hated his ‘goody-goody let’s be friend’ attitude.

“Not very effective,” Fox comment after watching for awhile. His blue-eyes stared sternly forward from below his dark hair. Running his fingers through shortly cut bangs, he then crossed his arms which gave him a bold body language. “I applaud you for creativity in your training but fighting against your pokemon who moves you know, who behavior you know is pointless.”

Fox moved off from the walk with an air of arrogances worth of an Admin for Team Pride. It all just his body language while his everything else remained the same. “And if you truly mean what you preach, there is no way that Honchkrow will ever seriously came at you as if he wanted hurt you. So what do you do when a pokemon you know nothing about comes at you seriously?” His voice was calm yet emotionless just like his expression. He was just a little curious but fact remained the same: He didn’t like him and he didn’t even think he deserved to be the same rank as him or even being in this organization to start with. However, there was nothing he could do about that so he might as well study him, learn what he can incase he ever had to fight against him. For this particular person it seemed like it was the most likely chance.