• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Can I join
Name:Seth
friend code:3223 4395 6649
battle strgent:6
Hacking:no

Welcome to the clan Seth. Adding you now.

Two new contests added to the second post. Remember to check 'em out. : D

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey everyone,
First off welcome to the new member, just be sure to read the rules in the front page (I know its a lot but you will benefit from it, since applications should have been submitted by PM). When you find time be sure to get a battle from one of us. If only because I enjoy battling anyone and everyone who comes here.

Also, I know membership is at a low (heck its really tough to get members in the casual thread, but its just an experiment and I'll probably send iggly a suggestion since in the PM i receive comments and suggestions were openly welcomed. However with that I think its time to update the front page once again. I have had one of my late night creative streaks and want to give us a fictional back story or something of the start, and if I am lucky I may even get some custom art work from a friend of mine to make a quasi storyboard (like the intro to Wind Waker, since even though Majora's mask is my favorite, I did like the opening's artistic style)

With that kind of detail perhaps we will see some membership growth on this end. In due time I guess, in due time.

-TheMourningKing

P.S I feel it is my responsibility to tell the clan that I am now enrolling in a second clan just for fun and to battle a little more. I assure you I shall be devoting enough time to both places that TRD will by no means suffer because of absent leadership on my end. The other clan is well aware of my commitments to my school work and my leadership here. So the appointment format of requesting battles will exist more on that end that way no one gets turned down. I apologize if this looks like I am turning my back on you all but rest assured when I tell you that is not the case

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Excellent, to see some activity, but now I have some free time today (for about an hour after this post) and probably later tonight as well so if anyone wants to battle then let me know.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
When is the gym leader tourny gonna start?

I will reinstate the gym leader tournament as soon as there are enough active members to get going. The new gym leader tournament will be part of my 2nd clan overhaul. In light of the fact that membership has declined I have decided once again to begin adding and subtracting from the clan's front page to make us look more interesting.

If I am lucky expect these changes to occur sometimes next week, with the new artwork coming in after that.

So in short the more active members we have the easier I can plan clan events and wars.

<edit>: Submitted the request to my friend, hopefully she can do it... cause that would be awesome.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Classes have been keeping me away, I will be home tonight at around 1130pm EDT. I will have time for one battle, so if anyone is going to be around and will like to battle let me know.

Also my friend is making progress on the artwork, and I have been making slow but steady progress on my end (more testing this week so it will be rough)

-Henry, The Mourning King.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I got my DS. The wi-fi for my Wii is working, so I'm assuming it will for my DS as well. So if anyone wants a free win, I'm game. :P

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
If you want we can schedule a time to battle later this weekend. I am sorry for not being so active but a Socio-Cultural Anthropology Exam and two term papers (Intro to Philosophy and Socio-Cultural Anthropology) are due soon so I do apologize for that.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Actually, I'm wrong. For some reason, my Wii can pick up a source with three bars strength, but my DS won't pick up anything.

Maybe I can try and find another source.

trainer255

The Kung-Fu Scizor
Actually, I'm wrong. For some reason, my Wii can pick up a source with three bars strength, but my DS won't pick up anything.

Maybe I can try and find another source.

Aww that's too bad cause my new team is done and i wanted to try it on you.Guess i'll have to try it on somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.