1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Radiant Dawn

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by TheMourningKing, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCookieCutter

TheCookieCutter с нами Бог

Hey everyone. I am just checking back in to see how things are going. From what I see, we got a few new faces here and are becoming a more popular clan. Also, I noticed that there are a lot of clans now. Just an update on my contact status, I got Red ring of Death on my 360 and cannot get a new one till June 2010 (insert cuss word here). So I fugured that when I get a new one, I want some GT's. So PM them to me and I will add you when I can. Anyways, I will check back with you guys in a few days perhaps.

2. Seth Dusken

Seth Dusken Dynasty Battler

Hey everyone just wanted to see hows everyone going.;munchlax;

3. trainer255

trainer255 The Kung-Fu Scizor

Anyone up for a battle?

4. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Hey Seth :p

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  5. Seth Dusken

Thanks for the greeting

6. trainer255

Hey Kai wanna battle?

7. michael77

michael77 u know u like it :)

omg ive been gone forever

id like to join :)

8. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

PM me the app in the front page as a formality please (and please familiarize yourself with the new Serebii Clan Rules).

9. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Sure. I'll get online now.

10. Seth Dusken

Hey Kai when can I have my ditto's back?

11. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

PM me so we can arrange a time.

GG Trainer. Nice team you got there ;)

12. trainer255

Good Game kai you beat me pretty good

13. Seth Dusken

Heart Gold and Soul silver is too cool! You can change natures of your Pokemon!

14. trainer255

You cant change the natures in HG/SS but there's a new breeding change to make it easier to get the IVS you need.

15. Seth Dusken

Huh? Doesn't the shiny leave help change natures? If it doesn't then what does it do?

16. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

I do not believe it does; however I can't say that I know that much about the new shiny leaves in the games. I didn't hear anything, and usually that information would have reached my ears by now. Alas I have been wrong in the past.

Also I would like to take this time for thanking you all for bearing with me, my schedule has been really tight and after wednesday of this week it will be cooling down, and I promise I will get battles in. (I know its been a while, but thats University life for you). As for membership and all that, we can always use more experienced fighters, or really anyone willing to join: and I am going to try to find better ways to up membership.

In short, I apologize for my unavailability and I assure you; one cannot comprehend how happy I am to see this place have some small spark of life once again; and I appreciate your continued understanding and support

-Henry (TheMourningKing)

17. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

No problem TMK.

From what I've read, the purpose of the shiny leaves are to add a star to your trainer card. It's just that the natures of your pokemon affect where you find them.

18. The Kai

The Kai Slice 'n Dice

Now that the Pro Circuit Tournement is over until January, I'm finally back in my own country for a good 2 months.

Sorry for not anouncing my leave, it ended up being a bit longer than I imagined.

19. Seth Dusken

Ok Thanks you guys!

20. trainer255

I need a good special sweeper besides empoleon for my sandstorm team.So far my idea is to put my rock polish omastar that's from my rain dance team.

my team right now is tyranitar,swampert (curser),scizor (SD sweeper),metagross (agility),gliscor (wall) and empoleon (wall).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.