• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Hey everyone. I am just checking back in to see how things are going. From what I see, we got a few new faces here and are becoming a more popular clan. Also, I noticed that there are a lot of clans now. Just an update on my contact status, I got Red ring of Death on my 360 and cannot get a new one till June 2010 (insert cuss word here). So I fugured that when I get a new one, I want some GT's. So PM them to me and I will add you when I can. Anyways, I will check back with you guys in a few days perhaps.

michael77

u know u like it :)
omg ive been gone forever

id like to join :)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
PM me the app in the front page as a formality please (and please familiarize yourself with the new Serebii Clan Rules).

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Huh? Doesn't the shiny leave help change natures? If it doesn't then what does it do?
I do not believe it does; however I can't say that I know that much about the new shiny leaves in the games. I didn't hear anything, and usually that information would have reached my ears by now. Alas I have been wrong in the past.

Also I would like to take this time for thanking you all for bearing with me, my schedule has been really tight and after wednesday of this week it will be cooling down, and I promise I will get battles in. (I know its been a while, but thats University life for you). As for membership and all that, we can always use more experienced fighters, or really anyone willing to join: and I am going to try to find better ways to up membership.

In short, I apologize for my unavailability and I assure you; one cannot comprehend how happy I am to see this place have some small spark of life once again; and I appreciate your continued understanding and support

-Henry (TheMourningKing)

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Also I would like to take this time for thanking you all for bearing with me, my schedule has been really tight and after wednesday of this week it will be cooling down, and I promise I will get battles in. (I know its been a while, but thats University life for you). As for membership and all that, we can always use more experienced fighters, or really anyone willing to join: and I am going to try to find better ways to up membership.

In short, I apologize for my unavailability and I assure you; one cannot comprehend how happy I am to see this place have some small spark of life once again; and I appreciate your continued understanding and support

-Henry (TheMourningKing)

No problem TMK.

Huh? Doesn't the shiny leave help change natures? If it doesn't then what does it do?

From what I've read, the purpose of the shiny leaves are to add a star to your trainer card. It's just that the natures of your pokemon affect where you find them.

The Kai

Slice 'n Dice
Now that the Pro Circuit Tournement is over until January, I'm finally back in my own country for a good 2 months.

Sorry for not anouncing my leave, it ended up being a bit longer than I imagined.

trainer255

The Kung-Fu Scizor
I need a good special sweeper besides empoleon for my sandstorm team.So far my idea is to put my rock polish omastar that's from my rain dance team.

my team right now is tyranitar,swampert (curser),scizor (SD sweeper),metagross (agility),gliscor (wall) and empoleon (wall).

Status
Not open for further replies.