1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Radiant Dawn

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by TheMourningKing, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

I'd forego Swampert for a Scarf Heatran if I were you, it'd work well as a revenge-killer. Also, Metagross and Scizor seem to have closely similar roles so you could try changing either of them for a mixed Flygon (or any defensive variants) to help with the slight ground weakness.

2. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

Yeah its too bad finding an above average (in terms of IVs) Heatran is such a pain to do if you are pressed for time like I am. I would have loved to get my hands on a good Heatran, but have yet to do so. Never the less, I hope that I can go back on the prowl for some nice IVed pokemon in order to get my team back up to snuff. By the way my week is finally slowing down and I would love to get to battle some of the newer members tomorrow evening, since I don't see myself with any outstanding assignments due thursday.

So if you are interested, send me a message with some times you are available, and I will do my best to get some battling done.

3. Seth Dusken

Seth Dusken Dynasty Battler

Darn I keep getting the worsts IV's with the best dittos I ever caught.

4. TheMourningKing

Oh quick message if anyone is an IV breeder and would like to work out a deal I am shuffling the team around and have need of some help. (since while I can IV breed, I am terrible at it.)

Thanks in advance.

5. Seth Dusken

Man IV is getting annoying.Especially during the week days.I never have any time!

6. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Yeah I prefer to start breeding when I have a lot of time on my hands.

7. Seth Dusken

In the summer it was soo easy to IV train.Now it's getting more difficult cause of the test constantly keep coming up in my school.

8. trainer255

trainer255 The Kung-Fu Scizor

IVS are hard to get if you want good ones,especially if you want it all flawless

9. TheMourningKing

All flawless is not a realistic standard; however TheKai is an amazingly effective breeder, and in fact I owe my entire success on his work. The only problem is I never quite know how to repay him, so the least I can do is praise his work when ever that opportunity comes along.

GG, I do hope we can do that again sometime. And I would like to think my new (theoretical team) should offer more of a challenge. Admittedly this one hasn't been quite as good as in the past. So I shall be working on that, but of course I shall still battle in the mean time. I am not the type to stop battling for something as foolish as not having a new team ready!

On that note, if anyone has a good IVed Timid ditto... or better yet an IV bred Timid Ghastly I would love to work out a trade. I cannot run to a breeder for a full team overhaul (actually its more like 4 or so pokemon) but regardless I must take some initiative. However my stock of dittos are gone (my friend has taken my diamond version which housed what little dittos I had). So if anyone would care to strike a deal in any form: Breeding or things I can use to breed; please forward me a PM.

Also one suggestion, it is in poor taste to nickname a pokemon after a different species of pokemon.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  10. trainer255

GG TMK,and i just nickednamed him that just to trick people about the pokemon.

11. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Hey TMK can you help me test out a new team? I got my wi-fi working finally :p

12. TheMourningKing

I will be on right now, best of luck to you!

13. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Yeah good luck.

14. TheMourningKing

A preliminary reading says +1 for originality on your lead, I actually shook my head in disbelief, excellent way to set up too.

Good game, however you were very careless with that pass. You brought into the fray a pokemon with very little defense and you have faced my team enough to know what kind of power that pokemon had.

15. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Yeah I've been meaning to substitute him for someone slightly more defensive though I'm not sure who yet.

16. TheMourningKing

In due time, it takes a bit of thought when deciding which pokemon to add or subtract from a team. I have been going over different possibilities in my spare time.

By the way, congratulations Trainer, you did beat me so that constitutes as a rank up from Grunt to Commander (eventually I shall revise those rank titles but until then it is what it is).

17. Kai678

Kai678 Umbreon Trainer

Congrats Trainer =D

18. trainer255

Thanks guys.

19. Seth Dusken

I seriously getting annoyed with Arceuse event!They decided to do it in Toys R Us which I'm never gonna go to just for one simple Pokemon.

20. TheMourningKing

Well I wouldn't get too flustered. If you look at the way some of the DPP events in the US have gone, (i.e. Shaymin and Darkrai) the event, or a variation of it usually appears over the Mystery Gift function. Whilst this wasn't the case with the Regigias event, I am more than willing to put lot in with the idea that it will come out through wifi in the future (probably under the Azure Flute event).

Also if anyone wants to battle today please feel free to PM me with a good time for you. I can't make any promises that I can make it, since I have to work out today, and am going out later this evening. Either way I shall try my best to make my self available for at least one match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.