• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallo92

Member of Omega
batteles

u guys all suck battel me and i will prove im right.

the true akito

☆ShadowArenaVP☆
nice casual clan you got here lol

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Yes, and I apologize for the spam we have had recently, everything has been taken care of. Just a minor misunderstanding.
Also in response to your flygon question, I couldn't really think of a good mixed set, especially when looking at its stats. I don't know how effective that would be. However I will look into it further.

Ok, I have changed the front page some more. I have decided to take a different route than what I explained earlier, simply because it was not realistic. So if you haven't seen it yet, it is still technically under construction but Kai678 has generously provided us with a new banner, and subsequently the new mascot. But I will let you find that out for yourself. I still have some slight work to do on it. But it looks cooler I.M.O. and maybe that will attract some people to us. If I may make a suggestion, it looks even better when you apply the Dark Type skin to the forums (which is the skin that I have used for a long time)

Also I am around for battles today (December 13) so please step right up and challenge me!

Last edited:

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
If I may make a suggestion, it looks even better when you apply the Dark Type skin to the forums (which is the skin that I have used for a long time)

Also I am around for battles today (December 13) so please step right up and challenge me!

Hm never thought of that...

Anyway I'll give it a shot. Gonna use an old team of mine. :p

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Good Game, it got a bit of hax in there with my Starmie's critical hit, but good game none the less.

Seth Dusken

Dynasty Battler
Sorry for my low activity guys.Had some so much to do over the weekend....>_<.
So anything special happen so far?

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just a quick heads up, be sure to check the clan events section and register for the Holiday Pokemon Give Away; Ends at 11:59 est tonight.

Also as a quick heads up, I will try to poke my head around here for quick battles but this evening (Tuesday December 15th) I have an exam, and Tomorrow (December 16th) I have another exam followed by traveling home. I probably won't be of much use to anyone during that time but after that I shall hopefully be breeding and battling much more by virtue of not being in class!

I wish you all well,

P.S. @ Seth it is good to see you back, and I understand being busy. Nothing much has happened so far of note, but once I am out of class i shall organize something for us. It is good to see you around again, and we should battle sometime soon. Perhaps when I am done with my exams.

Seth Dusken

Dynasty Battler
Yep, We should battle as soon as possible.Man High Schools a drag these days...>_<.I just can't wait for the winter break!!I'll be free!!Then I can be more active as ever!!XD

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey everyone, just letting you know that I finished everything I needed to do really early. I will be around until about 4 p.m so if you want to battle or anything feel free to shoot me a PM.

Just stupid updates: Made it back safely after a few delays, and I am downloading RNG reporter as we speak, I am so glad my sister has a PC otherwise this would not have been able to start so early. I'll probably be wasting my morning trying this out: So kai if you have that ditto please shoot me a message.

Also I am going to need an IV battle before we begin, I have approximately 8 source pokemon I need to check which will be my experimental group.
So I am looking for the following as soon as possible:
  • Kai678's ditto
  • An IV battle X2
  • Master ball X 2
  • Mudkip/Marshstomp/Swampert (I can't believe I don't have one
  • Some help trading two to three pokemon from my diamond to platinum. This is only going to be needed if I hear from someone before 4:00 pm EST. Otherwise I will borrow my cousin's
  • Rare Candies: don't need too many, nor are they absolutely required, but it would make things fast.
[Edit] the above is only for breeding, I am going to test some other methods while I wait so please bear with me. However a quick master ball would make like really easy.
[Edit 2] Just finished my calibration phase. I am getting pretty consistent. Been practicing for about 45 minutes getting my timing down. Did I need to do it that many times... no probably not but I got distracted. I am now moving on to trying to capture my ideal pokemon since one of them is actually in an area where it is easier to do the capture method than to breed. Wish me luck

Last edited:

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Sounds like things are going good with that project.

By the way sorry about that ditto, I'm getting it back today so hopefully it didn't cause much of an inconvenience.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Day one is a SUCCESS! My synch didn't work so the nature isn't what I want but it still works for the pokemon. Meet the first RNG bred pokemon: I will add it to the shop later; as in after I get the one I need ;).

This one is caught in a quick ball:

092.png

Gastly: Modest
31/31/30/30/31/30
HP FIRE (Power 70)

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I wanted something different for my own personal use, but this is a great moment for me. Because if things go this smoothly with the breeding portion. Everything will be up and running on schedule, which means in time I will have a big enough log of pokemon to have a shop up and running and begin to breed on request. I still need more practice because it took me quiet a few tries to nail it, and it will probably take a while to replicate it.

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Hello, I am finally Back.

It has been a very long time. So what have I missed?
How is everyone?

>>Edit<<

I did not even realise that the clan had changed and such, do I have to repost a submission and such to re-gain entry.
This is what being overloaded at college can do to you. Lols

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.