• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Hello, I am finally Back.

It has been a very long time. So what have I missed?
How is everyone?

>>Edit<<

I did not even realise that the clan had changed and such, do I have to repost a submission and such to re-gain entry.
This is what being overloaded at college can do to you. Lols

Yeah you've gotta resubmit an application.

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Yeah TMK had just Pm'ed me about it. I will edit this post with my application when I finish it.

>>>Submission<<<

Name: Jay
Friend Code: 2836 7472 3427
Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc):
I have an extensive battling experiance. I have an understanding of IV's and what they effect. I found understanding EV's much simplier than IV's, thus I undertsand that items can effect how many EV's you can get from a single pokemon and multiple pokemon give different types and amounts of a single EV stat. I understand the tiers of competitive battling and know that ceartain pokemon have fell into different categories depending on their stats and move sthey can learn which leads to their effectiveness against other pokemon and move sets. In my time of playing Pokeon I have abttled many trainers, some who were complete rookies and others who were extremely talented and mastere dthe gaming mechanics. Finally my understanding of competition rules is vast, I already knew multiple rules before having to make a more detailed search on websites and forums.
Have you now or at any time used a hacking device (This includes "legit stat" hacking, item hacking ect)
I am not a hacker, nor do I use a hacking device. I frown upon such things such as editing your pokemon's stats without putting in the effort or hardwork. I think the only time I have ever cheated for an item was when I needed Rare Candies for breeding purposes.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Yeah you've gotta resubmit an application.

However that is just a formality, there is no question about it. You are always welcome here. I am sorry for the misunderstandings, Aokawa.

And yes things have changed a bit, I do hope you like them. The major parts of the clan remain. I am still the same kind of leader as before, I just like to keep things interesting. Plus now I am finally going to be useful, instead of just talking about pokemon I will be able to give people pokemon too.

Also I uploaded a bit of an intro video explaining the new changes made. Its on youtube and I'll add it to the front page. Yeah its kind of stupid considering it was a quick thing. But you do get to see me haha, and I apologize for the way it sounds, I usually don't rehearse stuff like that. Is the video important? No not at all... I was just bored while waiting for a flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGqeSBdT-8

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Lol sounds good. I like the new changes, it looks a lot more organised and the front page is alot easier on the eyes to be honest with all the pictures and large fonts.

So what do i need in my application?

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Well welcome (back) to the team Ayokawa :D

Oh and I saw that video earlier today and I think it's a great idea to get some members outside of Serebii.

So what do i need in my application?

Name:
Friend Code:
Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc):
Have you now or at any time used a hacking device (This includes "legit stat" hacking, item hacking ect)

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
I just checked the youtube video out and it has got me psyched for what is coming up, It definately appears that this time around the clan is alot more active so instead of members just battling with each other mindlessly we are actually doing something much more.

Overall I am impressed comparing the old TRD with the new TRD.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
When someone sees this, I could use and IV battle for real. This time I actually got the pokemon I wanted. My RNG times are getting faster and faster. Its working everyone, its finally working!

P.S. I may not be around until later on (EST), because I have to go food shopping and then I am going lifting.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey guys sorry for not updating, someone else helped me which was awesome. I may need one tomorrow, and the response I got from you guys was truly humbling. So I thank you anyways.

If it is any consolation: the pokemon WAS what i planned for; my times ARE getting faster, and once calculate some of my team's IVs (I don't know the exact ones anymore... they have multiple 31s though) I will have the fodder for a few good eggs.

It is working, and once I establish the last two methods (basically getting my team situated) it is your turn for some good pokemon.

So please take this down time, figure out what you want for a team (PM me if you want with your ideas and I will help) and LET ME KNOW. If you tell me early enough, and one of those pokemon just happens to be one that is on my team (Ok... I will be doing a scizor its been my favorite pokemon since gen II and its very popular in this metagame). I will take the time and breed a couple of them (and give them to you early!!!).

Now the dates hatched may be high years, but don't be alarmed. Raising the year on the DSi clock lowers the delay making it easier for me to work out. Its not a hack, its just practical.

Also before I get some much needed sleep here is your dose of updates on what will be going on in the next few days in list form in case the above isn't:
  • Will try to RNG a Method 1 pokemon, in this case Aerodactyl the fossil pokemon. This will be just to say I can, it will be up in the shop for anyone.
  • Will need an IV battle for my current team.
  • Will begin testing RNG for Breeding (the last step on the journey)
  • If the above step works I will breed a few pokemon.
  • Will need IV battles to test those, as the day drags on.
  • Rare Candies would always help
  • Will ask, perhaps tomorrow or sunday for a trade Evolution. I have one that needs to evolve :D
  • Begin taking orders for new pokemon for members. (psst I probably won't be charing TRDP as a reward for your continued loyalty)

In short I will continue to work as a human pokemon factory in order to get the clan moving. I am committed to the success of the clan and to all of you. So allow me to help sharpen your teams and your technique to the best of my ability.

Well that is all for the night, and if you are wondering, "Wow TMK that is a lot to do, how will you do it all?" The answer to you is, there is a Blizzard coming tomorrow, and I have my day off from my weightlifting sessions, so I have time. However, will I get it all done tomorrow... No, because an 18 year old college freshman and his Veteran bodybuilder of an uncle will probably use the blizzard as an excuse to build an 8 foot tall snowman... er titan. Naturally you must understand where my priorities lie. Never the less we are running on schedule (Since I promised by the end of the holiday break and we are on day 2.

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Nice to hear that the RNG process is going well, I began to search up the method after you telling me about it and hopefully after some given time when you have mastered the system, I will try my own hand at trying to learn the process that way I can help you with breeding and such.

Also what did you think of my application, I edited a post before with it on.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Hey guys I added a Battle Tower to the second post. Anyone can challenge it so remember to check it out :D

Senor Finaleze

I didn't realize you guys liked the MKWii LP. :p I'll bring it back, not those 50CC ones though, going with 100CC and up where the fun really begins. I do suppose I can indeed give a shout out. :) Please continue to watch the Yoshi's Island LP I have going on right now, and of course my older stuff too! I hope I can get back to battling soon.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hopefully we can have you back in the fray soon.

By the way everyone, just a quick "lulz" for everyone. While trying to breed using RNGs, I came across a problem with international parents: if memory serves me TheKai and I live in different countries. So I spent a good few hours failing at both methods only to realize this morning that I have two compatible pokemon bred by TheKai. I seriously facepalmed.

Either way I am going to battle today, I have yet to decide if I am going to use my old team or add my newest pokemon despite it not having the supporting pokemon it should. So contact me for battles. I will be around!

Last edited:

The Kai

Slice 'n Dice
Okay, I am finally, truly and honestly back for the holidays.

First off, loving the new updates. Ive already started to advertise your video as much as I can.

Also thrilled about the new theme, Ghost types have always been a favourite, and Gengar's eyes on our clans name is just, booms.

Finally, real sorry about the mix up with those pokes there TMK, glad it god figured out in the end though.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Yeah if you could still confirm what region and language your game is from (or if I could trade you for a random ditto captured in your game, it would make it easier to breed the last 2 pokemon.

I came close to getting a perfect scizor but I rushed >.<

NEWS: Alright well thats really not the case, but the point is that, I made very little headway this evening with regards to our pokemon generation quest. My breeding was not so good today; just a lot of ill timed mistakes or just pure bad luck.

I thought I had it today but I rushed and failed. And not more than 2 seconds ago (from the time of this edit) I got really unlucky by being on the frame I needed to be on. Which means by nothing but pure luck I have to start the process from the beginning which is just no good. With that in mind, I have set up and will be back at it tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Also battle requests are always ok.

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
I am still working on my battling team, I cant really decide who i want on it, so many favourites and pokemon which have worked well in the past, its hard to decide Lol.

So How fares everyone elses battles lately, Anyone had a particularly tough opponent or a certain pokemon seemed to be especially annoying?

Seth Dusken

Dynasty Battler
Wow I returning member! Welcome Ayokawa and Kai678 I challenge you to a battle.(lol)I think I got better.

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Just checking over some pokemon who can be in my new competitive team, it is fun looking back at the past games and teams trying to decide who I should bring back and who to leave in the past.

So far I have a few in line, just need to get them trained up and what not. :D
Soon as I get my team sorted I want to get battling some people, check out what some of the clan members skills are like and if they are the same as I remember back in the old Clan before the re-vamp.

I suddenly have the urge to try to get the Team Radiant Dawn Brain position, it just attracted me to it because the banner looks awesome Lol.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Just checking over some pokemon who can be in my new competitive team, it is fun looking back at the past games and teams trying to decide who I should bring back and who to leave in the past.

So far I have a few in line, just need to get them trained up and what not. :D
Soon as I get my team sorted I want to get battling some people, check out what some of the clan members skills are like and if they are the same as I remember back in the old Clan before the re-vamp.

I suddenly have the urge to try to get the Team Radiant Dawn Brain position, it just attracted me to it because the banner looks awesome Lol.

Great cause I'm gonna be the first one to battle you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.