• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
I'll see if I can sell my PSP handheld and buy the SS. I'm desperate.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Bought SS I'm at lance ATM, I'll be able to battle soon with new egg move pokes :)

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
I think I'll get it today. I dunno. I also ebayed the Emerald cartridge so I can get a few extra pokémon.

EDIT: Damn, here in Portugal we will only get it in 25th.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Well I officially made the transfer of my IV bred pokemon to HG. Currently wrecking through the Kanto league; then I will be back to RNG abusing on the platinum (the fine people at smogon haven't exactly broken the RNG for HG yet so I continue to stalk the research thread there in hopes of some good news).

I will be needing a male wish eevee soon (I am debating between doing that first or doing another of my personal favorites).

Also BGP has left us; just so the roster can be kept current.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
Finished my Blissey (only missing the TM's, but I'm working on that). Now I'm EVing a Gyarados, almost done with it also.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
Done with Gyarados, now I'm wondering who should be next.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Finally beat the Elite Four. Lance has major hax going on. And I somehow beat the rest of the Elite Four with only high level 30's the first time, Lance was still close to impossible even with level 45's and up. D:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Finally beat the Elite Four. Lance has major hax going on. And I somehow beat the rest of the Elite Four with only high level 30's the first time, Lance was still close to impossible even with level 45's and up. D:

Really? My starter alone seemed to wipe Lance clean off the map. In fact I only really used two pokemon to beat the elite four: Alakazam and Feraligatr, although I did break down and use Ho-Oh for one or two monsters but most of my team was used to heal my major fighers (Heal my mains and let the weak ones faint as to not lose a turn healing).

Besides that as you all know my team has migrated over to HG (I plan on using that team to take out Red, I have all 16 badges, I just need to boost the levels a little bit more). Regardless I am ready for battles when ever you all want; this way I can RNG without battling getting in my way.

Last edited:

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Have beaten the game for a while now LOL I've made some good pokes and I'm ready to own :) I'm undefeated in SS atm and gained a new nick "Desert storm" but anyways I've made a great team but wondering about some pokes that I may or may not swap out so I will see in the future if anyone wants to take me on leave me a pm i'll be available whenever

The Kai

Slice 'n Dice
Not particularly looking foward to beat the game again after I did it already on my NO$GBA a couple of months ago..
Having full text should be fun though.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
1 Name: Raichu4u
2 Friend Code: In sig
3 Battling Experience- Good, EV's most pokemon, knows very little about IV's. Breeding and natures also
4 Hacking: None

Last edited:

NINJA PENGUIN

1. Name: NINJA
2. Friend Code: 3824 5771 3242
3. Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc): Ev's Modest battling ability, breed for egg moves (understand IV's but down use them)
4. Hacking: No.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
1 Name: Raichu4u
2 Friend Code: In sig
3 Battling Experience- Good, EV's most pokemon, knows very little about IV's
4 Hacking: None

1. Name: NINJA
2. Friend Code: 3824 5771 3242
3. Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc): Ev's Modest battling ability, breed for egg moves (understand IV's but down use them)
4. Hacking: No.

Welcome both of you, I apologize for the current state of things. Its been quiet with the release of HG & SS; and I have just a few more exams before things settle down. I'll try to have some things planned for the future, but unfortunately they are going to have to wait until my semester draws close to a close.

It would be pretty nice to see battles pick up around here. I will try to make myself available: I'll even throw my email into the front page so you guys can get to me there.

-Stay Strong

michael77

u know u like it :)
wassup everybody? long time no see

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Finally we have some good news on my end. Today I finally got another successful RNG, turns out that my luck finally turned around. That leaves me two more pokemon to complete and one pokemon to reorganize EVs (using berries). Also if anyone has a wish eevee (male) that they don't need let me know. It would help to know the IVs of it since that speeds up my calculations.

As always I am not going to reveal the Identity or nature of the pokemon since it is on my team, however the stats are as follows.

File:Spr_3r_000.png

Mystery Pokemon
31/31/31/x/31/31

Last edited:

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Great..... so, what do I do now? I'm kinda new to the clan system, and a I read the rules. Do I just go around now posting for battles?

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Great..... so, what do I do now? I'm kinda new to the clan system, and a I read the rules. Do I just go around now posting for battles?

Well, yeah thats fine. Usually we take part in wars with other clans but I don't want to have another one for a little while longer until after the HGSS hype dies down just a little. (Plus that will allow me to finish my second perfect team).

If you want to battle I am here for another half hour and won't mind battling (just ignore the FC in my sig because I moved my team over to HG) Heading out to the gym, all requests should now be forwarded to PM or VM.

Also, please don't double post; it brings negative attention to the clan so I like to make sure all of that is avoided.

On another update, I think there is enough research done to try calibration for HG. Once I finish a breeding project or two on my platinum I will begin to calibrate, and eventually RNG for a perfect Suicune.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.