• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Damnit. I spent three hours trying to RNG a Snorlax and always failing, only to realize that the Toreterra I got in a trade wasn't from the US and I kept on using the Normal method. ._.

And now I'm trying to get a Modest 31 Sp. Atk IV from the prize return in Celadon instead of RNg'ing one which I've done before but failed miserably. Anyone wanna help me?

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
Hi guys. I'd first like to say that I'm really sorry for Being inactive. Second, I want to make up for this by going against anyone who needs a battle, given that I'm available. Also, I'd like to take you up on that challenge TMK. We can arrange a battle that fits on your time, as I'm usually available.

Joe~~~~

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
1. Name: dawn
2. Friend Code: (3094-9588-5352)
3. Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc)got a couple of ev trained pokemon and have some kind of expirience.
4. Hacking: Not at all!!
(i can evtrain for the clan)

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
1. Name: dawn
2. Friend Code: (3094-9588-5352)
3. Battling Experience (Be sure to include usage of EVs, IVs etc)got a couple of ev trained pokemon and have some kind of expirience.
4. Hacking: Not at all!!
(i can evtrain for the clan)

PM your application. Tis be the rules.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
WAR ALERT

Guys we have been challenged to a 5 v 5 match up. I would like to respond posthaste but I NEED confirmation from you guys. I am desperate to get this in.

So far I am the only one on the roster. If you can and will fight PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT: TheMourningKing@aim.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
thanks for letting me join the team=)but is it anyone that can make a banner in this clan?ill give shinys

this clan is not very activ:(

Last edited:

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
Its not that the clan is not very active, from tiem to time we have periods where we get really busy and there appears to be no posting.

Give it time and things will resume back to normal.

Damn RNG abuse is giving me a headache, I just cant seem to get around it.

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
I think you will be of Grunt Rank as all new recruits are usually of this rank. See the front page for further ranking information. xD

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright, I think we are having some problems here, so far I only had 2 people come forward for the war. (one who offered only as a last ditch because of shaky connection from what I understand)

If we want to continue on as a clan we are required to war with others. If not then we may really fail. I'll extend the invitation until Sunday at 12:00 noon US Eastern Daylight time.

Ayokawa

The Wandering King
TMK I would join in the war just I dont have the pokemon at the time ready to battle, If it was anyother time then maybe I could throw something together but at the moment I am still trying to get RNG'ing pokemon so that the EV training will be worth it.

I wish I could participate just the team is the only problem.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
All right, question for you all. I have two Porygon, one of which that I want to use for a Choice Specs set, but I can't decide which one I should use because each one has better qualities than the other that are important. Someone wanna help me?

Porygon Choice 1 @ Modest
Trace (will become Adaptability, results in 160 BP Tri-Attack later)
IVS: HP: 16-17
Atk: 24-25
Def: 16-17
SpA: 26-27
SpD: 4-5
Spe: 29

Porygon Choice 2 @ Modest
Download (Only has a 50/50 chance of even being useful with a Choice Specs set)
IVS: HP: 16-17
Atk: 28-29
Def: 6-7
SpA: 31
SpD: 22-23
Spe: 10-11

The thing that really is keeping me from choosing is the higher IV Stats in SpA and SpD in Porygon Choice 2, but a higher Speed IV and better ability for Porygon Choice 1. Anyone wanna help me decide? D:

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
I'd choose the first one because the speed could make up for it. The special attack difference is not as noticeable when the choice specs are used.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
All right, thanks Kai. :D

EDIT: Hoshi-- clans are getting restarted again. What's gonna happen here, are we gonna have enough active members to sign up again?

Last edited:

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I guess that makes sense.

Oh yeah, whatever happened to that war we were supposed to have?

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey guys I am really sorry for the inactivity on my part. Just like last december, Exams have kept me away from the fray for a while, so for the next week and a half I will probably be even more unavailable. But that doesn't seem to mean much since we have been at a standstill for such a long time now.

Naturally the above points got me thinking and for a while I was considering closing the clan, but then I realized that would suck and I don't want to let all of you down. So I have been considering bring us back down to the "casual clan" level for a while. I mean it is no secret that most of us are either busy or unprepared to handle the competitive scene (and the crap load of pokesav users out there... believe me I could rant on about the amount of hackers I have beaten... legit stats or not it is hacking in my book). Regardless it seems like it is not a good time for us, so I think that bringing us back down to the casual level will let us work out the kinks in the clan without being overwhelmed nor under the pressure of being closed for not warring as consistently as I would like.

If anyone, especially the other leaders have an issue with this they should let me know soon, otherwise I will probably make the switch in the next week and a half. I figure it is best to regroup that way and make some changes in order to make us more sociable, and easier to reach each other. I think it is a better solution, rather than closing it outright.

Thoughts and comments are welcome (also you guys can PM or VM me for battles haha)

-Hank

P.S. About the war, the leader of the other clan was banned last time I checked so I really couldn't tell you what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.