• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team rate ss

kid rai

hard working trainer
i have my in game soul silver team. i would just like some suggestions on movesets or items for my team.

feraligatr
nature:adamant
item:muscle band
Moveset
dragon dance
ice punch
aqua tail
nothing right here now(deciding on super power or might pur waterfall back on there not sure)

tyranitar
item:muscle band(could someone suggest a better item to use)
moveset
earthquake
stone edge
crunch
rock slide

venasaur
nature:calm
item:black sludge
moveset
growth(probably go back to leech seed)
energy ball
sludge ball
sleep powder

togekiss
nature:lonely
item:wise glasses
moveset
nasty plot
shadow ball
aura sphere
air slash

electivire
nature: hardy
item:expert belt
moveset
thunder punch
ice punch(gonna change this to fire punch probably)
thunderbolt
brick break

lucario
nature:mild
item:life orb
moveset
bullet punch
extreme speed(cant think of a better move need a suggestion)
if someone could give me some better suggestions i would appreciate and feel free to criticise my team. i can handle it. thank you for your time

i have my in game soul silver team. i would just like some suggestions on movesets or items for my team.

feraligatr
item:muscle band
Moveset
dragon dance
ice punch
Waterfall
Earthquake

Waterfall over Aqua Tail as the 10% miss rate will mess you up. Earthquake allows him to hit electric types, which along with Ice Punch hits both of his weaknesses.

tyranitar
item:muscle band(could someone suggest a better item to use)
moveset
earthquake
stone edge/Rock Slide
crunch
Dragon Dance/Rock Polish

No need to have two of the same type move as is severly limits a pokemon's ability to hit different pokemon, and Tyranitar has a great moveset.Dragon Dance for attack and speed or Rock Polish for pure speed.

venasaur
nature:calm
item:black sludge
moveset
Leech Seed
energy ball
sludge ball
Earthquake

Leech seed is recommended as it supports your entire team. Earthquake, while running off Venusaur's sub-par attack, allows Venusaur to hit Fire Types. You may opt for HP Ground as an alternative, but it's such a pain to get that most people dont bother.

togekiss
nature:Modest
item:wise glasses
moveset
nasty plot/Roost/Wish
Thunder Wave
aura sphere
air slash

Thunder Wave works well with Air Slash's high Crit Rate, giving opponents a measly 30% chance of attacking, this is assuming that Kiss has Serene Grace. You may want to consider Roost or Wish as healing methods. Roost is instant healing, but Wish allows you to heal you're whole team

electivire
nature: Adamant
item:expert belt
moveset
thunder punch
ice punch(gonna change this to fire punch probably)
Earthquake
Fire Punch

Between the three elemental punch's and EQ, Electivire hits 13 out of 17(?) types for Super Effective, which is a godsend. So run this.

lucario
nature:Adamant
item:life orb
moveset
Close Combat
extreme speed
Swords Dance
Crunch/Blaze Kick

Physical Lucario set standard in Metagame, but works suprisingly well ingame. Swords Dance up and sweep. Close Combat is it's best STAB move, and Crunch or Blaze Kick depending on what you feel you're team needs the most
if someone could give me some better suggestions i would appreciate and feel free to criticise my team. i can handle it. thank you for your time

Suggestions in bold Hope this helps

kid rai

hard working trainer
thanx im gonna put leech seed back on my saur and probably go to the battle tower so that i can put fire punch on my electivire. im not gonna rebree though cuz its only in game and i just got rock polish tm so i will add that to my tyranitar. thanx for the help

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ I'd personally advise against Fire Punch on Electivire as it provides poor coverage alongside your other moves if replaced with Brick Break or Cross Chop if you should ever decide to rebreed, which it seems you won't. If you use Brick Break instead, you get the added advantage of being able to hit Normal types for Super Effective damage without losing any of Fire Punch's coverage.