• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team rating

Who should i replace 4 mew?

• Ludicolo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Politoed

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Regice

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
i dodnt see the official rate my team thread, so im just posting this here (if it still exist but just isnt stickied, im sorry)

I've had a mew, and now that i have perfected my cloning, i was thinking of using it. (lol, i cloned mew) anyway, i want to get rid of the ludicolo in my team that im training, but then i would have three psychics. whish of the following should i get rid of (please answer in the poll, even if you also post your answer)

My Team:
Ludicolo
Politoed
Arcanine (awsemly breed)
Latias
Lugia
Regice

thx in advance.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
i would suggest get rid of lugia, becuase latias is a dragon type too which is useful

so now you will only have two psychics

Blaze9

D/P Official Fan
Politoed for me because at the end of the day you have Ludicolo who already is a water type and really Mew's attacks can backup stuff you lack in your team like Electric attacks for example.

The End

Sea Ruby Trainer
Normally I'd go for Regice, ev train its HP and Special Defense. Regice can be brutal when used right.

I'd say get rid of Politoed for Mew, you don't need two water types and Mew can use the attacks Politoed can.

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN

Normally I'd go for Regice, ev train its HP and Special Defense. Regice can be brutal when used right.

I think its Special Defense is already high enough... you ment Defense, right?

Arbok of Doom

I say either Politoed or Arcanine, those aren't that good... I'd go for Poli...