• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TEAM RAWR! My [ RMT ] Thread!

J0J0Boy

No, ofcourse I do, I just keep thinking about particular pokemon as a whole! For example, using the Gengar example, my Snorlax has to have high attack stats for a Crunch, as Gengars would usually be braught into play to avoid Lax's physical moves. I'll take the advice for Vappy, investing loads in HP and Def, however the EVs put in have to take into account the IVs, so this is why my Lax's nature (Adamant) had to invest in his attack. What would you say the best nature for eevee would be? If I would invest in HP and Defense, then wouldnt impish be okay?

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
No, ofcourse I do, I just keep thinking about particular pokemon as a whole! For example, using the Gengar example, my Snorlax has to have high attack stats for a Crunch, as Gengars would usually be braught into play to avoid Lax's physical moves. I'll take the advice for Vappy, investing loads in HP and Def, however the EVs put in have to take into account the IVs, so this is why my Lax's nature (Adamant) had to invest in his attack. What would you say the best nature for eevee would be? If I would invest in HP and Defense, then wouldnt impish be okay?

NO impish is bad, it uses it's special attack to attack so it needs bold.
Gengar's defenses are like wet paper, without any atk EV's crunch will OHKO, which is true of most sweepers, a lot have paper like defenses and are taken out by a Super effective attack or a STAB'd attack. Trade for a new snorlax then, as adamant is pretty useless unles you run a choice band set, which your team doesn't want or need. Besides adamant and the EV spread i suggested is still better than Adamant and the EV spread you're running, you just won't get the jump point you'd have if you ran careful.

J0J0Boy

Well, to be honest, I am willing to keep my Snorlax at all costs, 6 HP / 252 Att / 252 Special Def. May I ask you, to get rid of any members that do not suit the team, I can handle the sacrifice. Obviously, I would like the best suited team, yet if his stats don't flow with it, the team will have to go.
I'm seriously considering taking a Typhlosion on my team, for the moment a Scizor shows up. Thank you x

Captain Noob

Feelin' Sleepy
Well, to be honest, I am willing to keep my Snorlax at all costs, 6 HP / 252 Att / 252 Special Def. May I ask you, to get rid of any members that do not suit the team, I can handle the sacrifice. Obviously, I would like the best suited team, yet if his stats don't flow with it, the team will have to go.
I'm seriously considering taking a Typhlosion on my team, for the moment a Scizor shows up. Thank you x

Gren Draco has been right all along; I explained earlier than having max HP on any wall is a no-brainer unless in a certain circumstance. Snorlax needs almost Max HP and Max Sp.Def to be most effective. Crunch and Body Slam/Return still leave a huge hole regardless of Attack EVs, even without an Adamant nature. Vappy also needs Max HP and suitable investment in defenses; in a wall, offensive investment always comes last, if any at all. Also, again, I agree that using a 252/252 spread on every Poké here won't get the best results. I see you considered the Smogon sets, but where do any run max in both stats?

By adding Typhlosion, it seems you're more readily prepared to use more UU Pokémon, and it makes me wonder whether you ought to change the team for UU battles. Heatran? Infernape? Even Magmortar is better, or giving Gengar HP Fire.

By sticking with confusing sets, you make the whole team even more confusing and by changing repeatedly, you add to confusion. Confused? I sure am :p

EDIT: You also say Zapdos is a good Scizor counter...but you only gave it Thunderbolt. Onbviously, to be a Scizor counter it needs to be able to faint it...Heat Wave? Yet another no-brainer. Oh, and HP Ice or Grass is a good bonus, but good luck with that unless your...well, lucky.

Last edited:

J0J0Boy

Ok guys, I appreciate all the help. I think I'm going to start fresh. A new team, and hopefully I can modify it in a way that would help me. So, I kinda need suggestions for a new team! xD

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Ok guys, I appreciate all the help. I think I'm going to start fresh. A new team, and hopefully I can modify it in a way that would help me. So, I kinda need suggestions for a new team! xD

Okay seriously, **** you.

J0J0Boy

Okay seriously, **** you.
Listen to me now, your bull **** isn't needed. If you're going to flam up a page, beg you go and waste your life somewhere around another page, cos from the second post, crying out for attention saying 'you could have at least disagreed' I disliked you, I just hoped you could leave my page. If you think you're helping then you need to check yourself again mate. Seriously, who the hell are you to actually think you can post on my topic like that? You utter loser. Don't bother posting here again cos your wasting your time and mine, now go and do something productive, I bet you're like 12 years old, posting unwanted comments like your previous one. Childish prick. Go home, and take your "suggestions" with you, cos I don't need em. Loser.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Listen to me now, your bull **** isn't needed. If you're going to flam up a page, beg you go and waste your life somewhere around another page, cos from the second post, crying out for attention saying 'you could have at least disagreed' I disliked you, I just hoped you could leave my page. If you think you're helping then you need to check yourself again mate. Seriously, who the hell are you to actually think you can post on my topic like that? You utter loser. Don't bother posting here again cos your wasting your time and mine, now go and do something productive, I bet you're like 12 years old, posting unwanted comments like your previous one. Childish prick. Go home, and take your "suggestions" with you, cos I don't need em. Loser.

Well telling me not to post just basically made me decide to post.
and obviously you don't need help, you clearly know a lot about pokemon and how to make a team, well done.
how was it crying out for attention?
you where being an ignorant **** and i was simply saying so, if you weren't so completely ignorant and arrogant i wouldn't have continued posting, cause it doesn't bother me if your teams a pile of **** or not, the only reason i really continued posting was so my dragons got more views :D

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
At the risk of being told that i'm 'mini-modding', Cmon guys, lets stop the fighting (kind of an odd thing to say on a CRMT forum xD), J0J0 already said that he was making a new team, so we can just abandon this thread and start over peacefully on his new one.

J0J0Boy

Well telling me not to post just basically made me decide to post.
and obviously you don't need help, you clearly know a lot about pokemon and how to make a team, well done.
how was it crying out for attention?
you where being an ignorant **** and i was simply saying so, if you weren't so completely ignorant and arrogant i wouldn't have continued posting, cause it doesn't bother me if your teams a pile of **** or not, the only reason i really continued posting was so my dragons got more views :D
That is actually so sad.