• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team (.......) Rescue Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
some new rules.... please read. they are for clients and rescuers.

new rules
-clients may not ask for status reports in here. if you wish to, pm your rescuer. Rescuers do not have to reply.
-Be PATIENT.
- Their post will be edited with your password

rescuers
- only posts will be made are:
1. accepting rescues
2. wondermail codes:
- items rescuers may need for rescues
- items you need for a better team, TM's etc.
- or to request items
3. notification: post if you are on and ready for rescue, and when you are leaving.
- quote the person you are rescuing.

thats all

Members, im just trying to make this place more organized. if u have any problems with these please let me know.

thx.

Last edited:

cpman

An Original Trainer
sorry my computer went down but im back now

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
I gotta go now,no more rescues for tonight

@Latias

I got 3 times
1 I lost
and the other 2 I beat him but didn't join

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
i also added:

- only members are allowed to talk about their recent happenings and accomplishments.

- members and clients may ask questions regarding pokemon.

again, if you have anything to add or any problems with these, please let me know.

thx

oh and, im ready for rescues. :)

Last edited:

cpman

An Original Trainer
hello poohead

cpman

An Original Trainer
sorry for the off-topic post but every time i get a new lv like my newst one Indigo Champion i will post to tell you that i have it kk.

Status
Not open for further replies.