1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Rocket and Bewear

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by LuxerWap, Aug 31, 2019.

1. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

I feel the same way, if we get a reboot I will miss them more than Ash=[

2. Apslup

Apslup Feelin' Fine.

YES YES! FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE BEWEAR! Bewear is one of my least favourite Pokemon ever and it's appearance in the anime is a large contributing factor. It just jumps in all the god damn time and just takes Team Rocket out of the story. While I'm happy that Team Rocket don't hijack every single episode like they have done for most of the anime's history, I think that they appear too infrequently in the SM anime. In fact I actively enjoy the episodes with Team Rocket more than the ones which don't feature them. So to see this plain, annoying mf just take them out of the story for NO REASON really pisses me off.

Also I hate Bewear's design. It's so plain and stupid and could have been a lot more. The Bewear line is based off the Red Panda, one of my favourite animals. So basically they wasted my favourite animal's look for a shitty Pokemon's design.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

I think that the gag would've worked a whole lot better if it had been used more sporadically instead of happening every single time that the Rocket-dan trio got themselves backed into a corner. I might've gotten a chuckle out of the whole thing if it had occurred less often, but it became so predictable and unfunny that I just ended up hating it.

Emelie likes this.