• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

GamerSonic

Yeah I don't think so that really doesn't make any sense.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
*is still hoping for a secret Rocket lab/base in Cerulean wherein a new Mewtwo is being cloned*

It's only logical; where did the Rockets in Mt. Moon and Cerulean City run off to? There were a TON of Rockets in that city, they had to have gone somewhere close-by, and Celadon's pretty far off. They could do it pretty easily, too; just include Cerulean Cave and make some kind of hidden switch somewhere on the top floor that leads to an elevator, which goes into the Rocket Lab. Then you go through, fight whoever, and find Mewtwo in a tank, battle it, and capture it. Just for the whole "EVERY LEGENDARY IS OBTAINABLE IN FOURTH-GEN" thing...

Also, maybe something in Celadon; I don't think that the basements that were previously used by Team Rocket should be their base there (those would be turned into something else, like some kind of exclusive shops or something), but there'd be more secret basement floors below those (BF5 and beyond) with some Rockets doing stuff... Though I doubt it. Cerulean's the only real place for them to have a secret hidden base in Kanto...

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Giovanni should return. Also, I hope their "secret plan" is a little more dangerous like Team Galactics.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Giovanni will have a major input in this game's story, well that's what I reckon. If Silver is more tougher it'll be cool. What will be even cooler is when at Mt. Silver SIlver becomes a part of Team Rocket.

Chaos Shadow

What will be even cooler is when at Mt. Silver SIlver becomes a part of Team Rocket.

Given his unbridled hatred for Team Rocket during the Gold/Silver game, I'm having difficult seeing this happen. He really looks down on them and calls them cowards. Turning around and joining Team Rocket after making such statements would be... odd.

I hope that Team Rocket as lots of new schemes that makes them stoop even lower than before, as that could be consindered adding 'more action' to the games, who knows they could even attempt to blow up a town or city

But one thing I definiatly want to see, is Team Rocket find Giovanni at some point, I don't even care if he rejoins them or refects them, it would still be a good bit of the game right?

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Oh yeah, right, Giovanni. Forgot all about him...

I still hope that he's decided to change his ways and became a member of/founded the International Police and brings Team Rocket to justice. The only reason I think he may have founded it is because they weren't around when Team Rocket and the Hoenn Teams were causing trouble, plus it would take someone with knowledge of how criminal organizations work to create an effective crime-fighting force (like an ex-criminal, perhaps?). At the very least, I hope he makes an appearance, maybe meeting Silver or just fighting the player randomly. I don't see him going back to Team Rocket, though. If he does, good for them, but I really don't see it happening.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and one other tiny thing I hope they do: diversify the Rocket Executives (ie. more than one male sprite and one female sprite), and give them names.

Last edited:

GamerSonic

You know I always wondered why Officer Jenny was never in the games. Anyway Team Rocket needs to be Revamped and have stronger pokemon and also have better plots.

John999

Poulow
probably hes going to try to get lugia or hoho like in diamond\pearl.

Tyrant Tar

You know I always wondered why Officer Jenny was never in the games.

Because Officer Jenny is an anime character...

I highly doubt Giovanni will be more than a cameo, if that much. The whole point in GS was that Giovanni wasn't coming back, no matter how much the Rocket's tried.

GamerSonic

Yeah like I said they should be totall revamped with a couple more plots.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
But one thing I definiatly want to see, is Team Rocket find Giovanni at some point, I don't even care if he rejoins them or refects them, it would still be a good bit of the game right?

I'm guessing that will be at the sort of "extra quest" part of the game, sort of like FireRed/LeafGreen's Sevii Islands. A good deal of references to other parts of the Pokeuniverse were on these islands, so I don't see why any meeting with Giovanni wouldn't be here.

GamerSonic

I think they will do that, maybe not Sevii Islands, but something else.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Yeah like I said they should be totall revamped with a couple more plots.

There's no way Team Rocket is going to be completely revamped. Added onto, yes, but the originals won't have the majority of them scrapped for replacements. After all, we already have a screenshot of one by the Slowpoke Well, which was in the original Gold and Silver. Just like FireRed/LeafGreen, they won't do anything major to Team Rocket before you beat the Elite Four. After the main storyline is where most touching up/adding onto is going to take place, at least going by FireRed/LeafGreen.

GamerSonic

Yeah when I meant revamped I meant better pokemon levels and more plots. So I meant like the whole package: add some new plots, better levels, a better hideout.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
It would be cool if Cyrus found giovanni and the like teamed up n stuff xD