• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

megaman12

Not Happy
Why are some people saying that giovanni wont be in?GIovanni will have to be in to finish the TR plot.In g/s,after you beat the executive,he says hell never stop until he finds giovanni and we never see him again.HG/ss have an extended plot so they could put giovanni.If they dont put giovanni,and this is stupid speculation,TR could end in gen 5(again stupid).

Your sort of right there, once Team Rocket is rejected by Giovanni, they will end permanantly, although I doubt he will appear in these games, as he didn't in the originals, but they have extended the story, so no one really knows.

megaman12

Not Happy
Your sort of right there, once Team Rocket is rejected by Giovanni, they will end permanantly, although I doubt he will appear in these games, as he didn't in the originals, but they have extended the story, so no one really knows.

Yeah,TR is the only team that never ended.Team magma and team aqua ende when both leaders saw there error in trying to get legends and they stop their teams.TG ended when cyrus disappered into the distortion world and when looker caught charon.My point is that all teams ende except tr and if they are going to end TR,giovanni has to appear.And like I said,they maybe in gen 5(again stupid speculation on gen 5)

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Team Rocket is my favourite evil team in Pokémon. Just like what the grunt in the Slowpoke Well said; Team Rocket does everything for money!

So I hope they give Team Rocket a better storyline in HGSS. However, if they do the same storyline as in GSC, its not a problem for me.

~Ledyba;165;

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Team Rocket will never end. That much has been proven. That's like saying the mafia will disappear.

Yeah,TR is the only team that never ended.Team magma and team aqua ende when both leaders saw there error in trying to get legends and they stop their teams.TG ended when cyrus disappered into the distortion world and when looker caught charon.My point is that all teams ende except tr and if they are going to end TR,giovanni has to appear.And like I said,they maybe in gen 5(again stupid speculation on gen 5)

END. NOT 'ENDE'.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
TR will just continue on with various agendas

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I can see Team Rocket in future generations, so as other existing evil organizations.
As long as they keep the franchise going.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
@ Hydrohs: I think he meant 'ended', not 'end'; his 'd' key might be messed up or he might be typing too fast (probably the latter).

@ Wulava: ...Team Rocket will continue to exist probably moreso than the other evil organizations; pretty sure that Magma and Aqua are done, since their leaders and followers saw the error of their ways, and Galactic is sort of under Saturn's control after everything, and he kind of seems like he wants to make things good again...

Chaos Rush

I'm pretty sure that Team Rocket will never fully disappear. I mean, in Red/Blue/FireRed/LeafGreen, Giovanni states that he is disbanding Team Rocket. Yet 3 years later a new group of members arrive in Johto looking for their dead leader.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
No team truly ends in future games you never know what will happen

...No, I'm pretty sure Magma and Aqua are done, and Galactic isn't evil anymore since their insane leader is gone.

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
mabye cyrus will come back? maybe he will join forces with giovanni and try to take over the world again with his froiken cults and stuff. (course it wont happen, but, ya know)

dannydstk

...No, I'm pretty sure Magma and Aqua are done, and Galactic isn't evil anymore since their insane leader is gone.

i would like to see maxie and archie come back as good guys though maybe to try and calm kyogre and groudon down or something

Spirit of Darkness

Both Team Magma and Team Aqua are done and we won't see their evil anymore, however, Team Galactic isn't officially done as what we know is that Cyrus disappeared mysteriously and the commanders were searching for him, and who knows, maybe Mars and Jupiter found him again! I am also sure that Team Rocket is going to be done this time, and hopefully, Team Galactic as well. I think that Cyrus will come back with Giovanni to rule the world they want.
I was viewing some official videos concerning HG/SS and I found that there are two additinal leaders to Team Rocket, beside the previous two. Both of them had the same appearance of Team Galactic, and one of them looked just like Mars!
I think that Team Galactic with re-appear somehow in this region, and espacially after the three dragons had appeared in this region too, which means that Johto is connected with Sinnoh as well.

Both Team Magma and Team Aqua are done and we won't see their evil anymore, however, Team Galactic isn't officially done as what we know is that Cyrus disappeared mysteriously and the commanders were searching for him, and who knows, maybe Mars and Jupiter found him again! I am also sure that Team Rocket is going to be done this time, and hopefully, Team Galactic as well. I think that Cyrus will come back with Giovanni to rule the world they want.
I was viewing some official videos concerning HG/SS and I found that there are two additinal leaders to Team Rocket, beside the previous two. Both of them had the same appearance of Team Galactic, and one of them looked just like Mars!
I think that Team Galactic with re-appear somehow in this region, and espacially after the three dragons had appeared in this region too, which means that Johto is connected with Sinnoh as well.
No, Team Galactic will not appear. (Same with Magma and Aqua.) Enough of this idiocy.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Well, while I don't think we're going to see "ZOMFG WERE GONNA LIEK TAYK OVER TEH JHOTO REEJIN WITH DA GROUNDON AND KYOGOREZ LOL", I do think that a simple reference is not out of the question.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
It would be cool to see Cyrus team up with Giovanni and have Rocket/Galactic wreak havoc upon Johto :D

Yes, because Giovanni is totally still with Team Rocket, and HGSS totally don't take place at the same time as DPPt.

Oh wait...

Seriously, what is with everyone saying that the Execs look like Galactic members? Yes, that one chick looks like Mars; however, she looks a LOT more like Silver. Remember how everyone says that Silver might be Giovanni's son? Hmm, let's see: the only female member of Team Rocket, which was run by Giovanni, is a high-ranking officer, and there's a trainer running around that may or may not be Giovanni's son who looks just like her. I wonder what THAT could mean? Long story short, she's NOT Mars. When Team Rocket's running around Johto, Team Galactic's running around Sinnoh, so unless Mars has the ability to be in two places at once, that isn't her.

As for the two guys who don't look like total creepers, so what if they have green hair? Aaron has green hair, is he a member of Team Galactic? OMG TEH CONSPEERAZ0RZ!!11! Not everyone with weird green hair is related to Team Galactic; if nothing else, it's to make all of the villains of the fourth generation sort of similar. It also makes them stand out from the other pink-haired Grunts running around.

frostypookie

Big Shot Trainer
I don't think they will change anything since this is a remake, but i do think they might add to it just like they did in the other remakes. Hopefully they change it up a bit, maybe with different pokemon or with higher levels.

megaman12

Not Happy
This might be stupid but,do you people think that the two green hair executives are related?Maybe thats his daughter?