• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

zeno48

Zaker!
I think they will have team rocket change a bit. What i mean is that they will have a role in capturing lugia and ho oh but at the same time they want to dominate the world so they will stop at nothing to harnest their power. I know we already experienced this but i don't think a whole lot will change to be honest.

beroberto212

Pme 4 fc
Oh god, not this discussion again.

Silver is Giovanni's son in the manga. Nothing so far has been officially stated in the games.

There's nothing more to discuss.

Yup nothing more to discuss. We've decided its Flint then excellent that seems extremely plausible.

megaman12

Not Happy
Team rocket is going to have someone new since the japanese website have four spots for TR and the first one is the grunts>Obviously the second one are the executives and the others are unknown and it cant be silver since he is in the main character page.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Again, people have speculated that the remaining three spots will be either:

1: Rocket Grunts
2: Rocket Executives
3: Interpol Agent (others suggest Looker but he can't be in two places at the same time)
4: New Boss/Giovanni

megaman12

Not Happy
Again, people have speculated that the remaining three spots will be either:

1: Rocket Grunts
2: Rocket Executives
3: Interpol Agent (others suggest Looker but he can't be in two places at the same time)
4: New Boss/Giovanni

I think the final two executives should have one spot since there the last two and they will be admins like fr/lg so we dont think we are fighting the same people over again since g/s/c had like 5 executives.

beroberto212

Pme 4 fc
I've got it. Mirror B. will be the head of team rocket in Johto. nuff' said.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yup nothing more to discuss. We've decided its Flint then excellent that seems extremely plausible.

Actually it's gotta me Mars (she's the red haired one, right?) Secretly she's a guy.

There's not real time line, so he could be in. And even so the fan timeline Johto happens slightly before Sinnoh so he could still be in.

That would be awesome... I love Mirror B's theme.

I second this motion. Motion passed.

You mean notion, not motion.

SuperSilver

Why him?He is in a region that is a spin off and not part of the main game but I like his music and his big afro lol.

True that. But that wouldn't make sense. A lot of people just play the GB/DS games, so they wouldn't get it, and he was part of a completely different group. And that game happened after HG/SS and he never mentioned coming from team rocket.

This ties up almostly perfectly with my idea for the next pokémon Wii game :p

True that. But that wouldn't make sense. A lot of people just play the GB/DS games, so they wouldn't get it, and he was part of a completely different group. And that game happened after HG/SS and he never mentioned coming from team rocket.

Are you sure Colosseum/XD happens after G/S? I thought it was in RSE/FRLG's timeline...

I thought that too, but after playing Fire Red and reading Celio talking about that machine of his (that works more as a long-distance trade center than a "time machine"), I realized they were at the same timeline. RSE are also the only games with no Prof. Oak, as he was in Kanto back then.

tom-tom

Furret <3
Team rocket will have better plans i assume but they will still fail. just like in every game

The time line goes Kanto/Hoenn, then three years later Johto/Sinnoh.

It's not official, but it has been accepted by the fans.

I guess that's a decent explanation of the time.
But then how does that explain how Jasmine ended up in Sunyshore?
Sinnoh and Johto don't take place exactly at the same time, it seems that the events of Sinnoh start to take place around the time of the Lake of Rage story, and in HGSS, the player goes to the Lake of Rage after defeating Jasmine.

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
I guess that's a decent explanation of the time.
But then how does that explain how Jasmine ended up in Sunyshore?

maybe after you beat jasmine in her gym, she says she is going to leave to search for inspiration or something... just a guess. :)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The time line goes Kanto/Hoenn, then three years later Johto/Sinnoh.

It's not official, but it has been accepted by the fans.

Well, the phrase "three years ago" is used several times in the game. So, I guess it's pretty safe to say that it's official as it is confirmed by the game itself:

A man inside a Pokémon Center in Violet City said something of the sort:
"It was around three years ago. TEAM ROCKET was up to no good with POKEMON. But justice prevailed--a young kid broke 'em up."

So as Kurt:
"TEAM ROCKET's an evil gang that uses POKEMON for their dirty work. They're supposed to have disbanded three years ago."

And confirmed by a Rocket Grunt:
"Yeah, TEAM ROCKET was broken up three years ago. But we continued our activities underground. Now you can have fun watching us stir up trouble!"

Someone in Goldenrod's PC said that:
"I wonder how many kinds of POKEMON there are in the world. Three years ago, PROF.OAK said that there were 150 different kinds."

A Rocket Executive also said:
"What? Who are you? This is the office of our leader, GIOVANNI. Since disbanding TEAM ROCKET three years ago, he has been in training."

Someone in Celadon as well:
"TEAM ROCKET's hideout is in the basement of the GAME CORNER. Oh, wait. That was three years ago."

The guy in Viridian gym said:
Yo, CHAMP in making! How's it going? Looks like you're on a roll. The GYM LEADER is a guy who battled the CHAMPION three years ago. He's no pushover. Give it everything you've got!"

team rocket ??????

RBY Team Rocket: MONEY AND POWER!
GSC Team Rocket, pre-E4: MONEY, POWER AND OUR LEADER BACK!
HGSS Team Rocket, post-E4 (1): THE HELL WITH THE FIRST TWO, WE JUST WANT GIOVANNI BACK AAAAAAA
HGSS Team Rocket, post-E4 (2): MONEY AND POWER ONLY, WHO CARES ABOUT GIOVANNI?

That's how they worked and how them might work again.