• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This might be stupid but,do you people think that the two green hair executives are related?Maybe thats his daughter?

IMO, there are no family relations between those executives. Hair color does not always imply relationship.

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
Yes, because Giovanni is totally still with Team Rocket, and HGSS totally don't take place at the same time as DPPt.

Oh wait...
Of course it's not going to happen; key words in my post were; "It would be cool to see..."

Jeez, people need to chill out.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..HGSS do take some time as DPPt.if not you could trade with DPPt,...

Maybe Giovanni could make a sudden comeback later at Kanto

LimeStar

Y HGSS totally don't take place at the same time as DPPt.
Fan timeline =/= real timeline necessarily.... that isnt a fact, its speculation

It must run along the same time line, as how else would you be able to trade between HGSS and DPPt at the current time. They should bring back the Time Machine to replace Pal Park, as that would make more sense, as Gen I and Gen III are three years prior to Gen II and IV.

Also I wonder if a member of the international police will track down Team Rocket.
It would be nice if they introduced a new NPC.

LimeStar

It must run along the same time line, as how else would you be able to trade between HGSS and DPPt at the current time.
Does it have to make canonical sense? The time machine was so that you couldn't bring Johto pokemon into a trade with RBGY, the time machine name is because of the three year difference between Gen1 and Gen2, which is the only confirmed timeline.
They should bring back the Time Machine to replace Pal Park, as that would make more sense, as Gen I and Gen III are three years prior to Gen II and IV.
FAN TIMELINE
Comments in bold

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
That's where you wrong it isn't Fan timeline, in the games it clearly states that Red became Champion three years ago in Gold and Silver, so now ingame timelines are fan timelines.

Well, the only confirmed timeline is RBY & GSC. But RSE and DPPt timeline are fan speculation. Though in DPPt, we used the Lake of Rage event to deduce its timeline being the same with GSC. There was no "official" confirmation.

Well, the only confirmed timeline is RBY & GSC. But RSE and DPPt timeline are fan speculation. Though in DPPt, we used the Lake of Rage event to deduce its timeline being the same with GSC.

Aha! I knew I was right.

But you would have thought that games that featured in Gen III would run the same timeline, and games in Gen IV would run the same time, and then with FR/LG being 3 years before HG/SS would have comfirmed that R/S/E is 3 years before DPPt, due to the fact that you can trade between DPPt and HGSS, and that you can trade between RSE and FRLG. And the fact that RSE and FRLG is in the same Generation. And that DPPt are in the same Generation as HGSS, so you would have thought they would have been running along that. But that's just my speculation.

So back on topic, so I wonder what over parts of the Team Rocket storyline they have expanded, as now they appear in the Mahogany Watchtower, and also in Ecruteak City's Dance feature.

I hope the Rocket in the Dance Feature is like your Pseudo rival, just pops up everywhere, and he adds a certain comedy that which was needed in these games. 'Don't you know any better routines? Not even the Hula Dance?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Aha! I knew I was right.

But you would have thought that games that featured in Gen III would run the same timeline, and games in Gen IV would run the same time, and then with FR/LG being 3 years before HG/SS would have comfirmed that R/S/E is 3 years before DPPt, due to the fact that you can trade between DPPt and HGSS, and that you can trade between RSE and FRLG. And the fact that RSE and FRLG is in the same Generation. And that DPPt are in the same Generation as HGSS, so you would have thought they would have been running along that. But that's just my speculation.

So back on topic, so I wonder what over parts of the Team Rocket storyline they have expanded, as now they appear in the Mahogany Watchtower, and also in Ecruteak City's Dance feature.

I hope the Rocket in the Dance Feature is like your Pseudo rival, just pops up everywhere, and he adds a certain comedy that which was needed in these games. 'Don't you know any better routines? Not even the Hula Dance?

I'm with him...about the time line..think logic...can you connect with your past or future ...

But I really hope there are more rocket member

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

I doubt it. We've only seen a couple screenshots and there's nothing saying it's the same Grunt over and over. Chances are better that it's a different one. But there's nothing saying they can't be funny.

LimeStar

That's where you wrong it isn't Fan timeline, in the games it clearly states that Red became Champion three years ago in Gold and Silver, so now ingame timelines are fan timelines, huh? What is the World coming to?

if you read my post properly, you would have seen that i said the 3 year difference between Gen1 and Gen2 was confirmed, but the thing about RSE happening at the same time as Gen1 wasn't.
And the FAN TIMELINE comment was about you saying that Gen1/3 are at the same time and Gen2/4 are, which isnt confirmed

D*N

Musical Star
if you read my post properly, you would have seen that i said the 3 year difference between Gen1 and Gen2 was confirmed, but the thing about RSE happening at the same time as Gen1 wasn't.
And the FAN TIMELINE comment was about you saying that Gen1/3 are at the same time and Gen2/4 are, which isnt confirmed

but you can trade with firered/ruby enz. without a time machine.
so it will be at the same time.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
but you can trade with firered/ruby enz. without a time machine.
so it will be at the same time.

Exactly. If you can trade without a time machine between Sinnoh and Johto, then we'll know that they're taking place at the same time.

dulden

Dragon Master
i dont see y team rocket would do anything different. Porbably the only thing different about them would be their lines and team.

zalectric1

One Who Waks
It would be kool if the game corner hideout was brought back in kanto

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
the place was trashed by red, thats why they dint have it in gsc.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
the place was trashed by red, thats why they dint have it in gsc.

Well that and space limitations; they totally cut down all of Kanto in the original games. I kind of hope that the basement of the Game Corner is still there, but that it's converted into some sort of specialty shop or something.