• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by MondoTR! :D

Last one die a while ago without getting finished so I decided to redo it. ^_^

It starts with twenty-four and the first round you'll choose from a group of three each time. Then it'll be down to eight and the rounds after that will have choices from groups of two. You can only vote once per group.

Here are the TR members:
Jessie
James
Meowth
Giovanni
Cassidy
Butch
Mondo
Madame Boss
Miyamoto
Fuji
Domino
Iron Mask Marauder
Bashou (Hun)
Buson (Atilla)
Tyson
Dr. Sebastian
Namba
Science Assistants
Rocket Grunts
Gio’s Butler
Undercover Agents (like the people from Date with Delcatty and the Luvdisc ep)
Old lady recruiter with the Delibird
Wendy
Viper

Going to the second round:
James
Butch

First group:
Jessie
James
Meowth

Last edited:
E

Ethereal

Jessie. Hands down. She's just the most awesome member of TR, and she never fails to make me laugh.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
MEWOTH. He's funny and I always look forward to seeing his hilarious boss fantasies.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Meowth. I usually complain how people like some Pokémon just because of Anime, but that is because they usually like them just because Ash has them, and they have won some tough battles or "looked cool". Meowth, however, actually has a proper personality in the anime, it's funny and cute in its own way, without trying to be (like some other Pokémon we know >_>) not to mention TR'd be nothing without him <3 And it certainly isn't praised because it would've won some tough matches. (Because it hasn't won any XD) I like Jessie and James as well, but nothing can beat "Teh" Meowth <3

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
I am going to go with Meowth! He is funny!

i dont know 2 said:
isn't meowth one of jeesie/james pokemon?
Nope. Some people consider Giovanni his trainer but that could just be a fanmade thing. He did mention a trainer on that island theme park in Kanto however that could have been dub added. So he has no confirmed trainer. Besides, he's considered more of a human member than a Pokemon member.

Jessie - 2
James - 0
Meowth - 4

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Umm.... James or Meowth....

James
He's one of TR better characters IMO, he has some battling skills and also, his mexican voice is just awesome, which makes him funnier.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
James. He is funny and always has good Pokemon (he is a loser and has a 4th Gen Pokemon)

taitofan

Stalker!
Kojirou please. He usually gets the short stick, and I can't help but hope things look brighter in his future...

Status
Not open for further replies.