• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Although whoo! I'm finding out the IMM has a lot more fans than I thought he did!

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I would vote for Buson.... however, he's way behind, sadly. I'll be fine so long as at least one member of the duo from the Crystal special makes it through, so I'm going with Bashou.

taitofan

Stalker!
Hmmm... Dr. Sebastian I suppose.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Sebastian!

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
another vote to Shiranui.... why did you place Fuji against Vicious and Domino earlier? Really, placed against other scientists like this would've been much more fitting, and I'd have voted for him in a heartbeat. He may not look as cool as Shiranui, but how can you deny anyone with an interesting and tragic background? Especially as far as Pocket Monsters characters go. Honestly, a guy like him's an extreme rarity in this series (the fact that he died's another rarity, though that's not exactly something worth boasting about... unless perhaps his death was one of the most dramatic, heart-wrenching scenes ever.... I'd give that credit to Aitwo).

Last edited:
Namba, well in Chronicles(Hoso's Dubbed) he's the one who commands Butch and Casidy without him we wouldn't have Tracey calling Butch Buffy XD

Status
Not open for further replies.